Start by marking “Passion to Live” as Want to Read:
Passion to Live

Passion to Live

Maria Peterson, as a private detective involved in a love triangle lives a very exciting life full of suspense, treachery, and deadly intrigue culminating in a surprise ending.
Maria a young, intelligent, and strikingly beautiful University of Toronto graduate, tired of her nine to five job in Toronto goes to Vancouver to improve her life.
In Vancouver, Maria as a private
Published June 1st 2011 by Trafford Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Passion to Live, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion to Live

Ronald D. .LEE
An excellent book well done easy to read with realistic characters, whom you can relate to and experience the romance and wondful mysery of the life in the fast lane.
Ron, I just finished Passion To Live. What a good read; couldn't put it down.Methinks it is movie material. Will wait impatiently for your next publications. Elaine Doonanco, Glendon.
I finished reading your morvelous novel; in fact I couldn't put it down once I stared reading, Passion To live. Excellent! What a terrific story! It sh
Ronald D. .LEE
Ron, I just finished Passion To Live. What a good read; couldn't put it down. Methinks it is movie material. Will wait impatiently for your next publi...more

[edit]