Start by marking “Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency, #1.5)

Casey's Night In (The Mirage Agency Series #1.5)

Bestselling author Minx Malone takes you into a world of money, power, sex and secrets.

Welcome to The Mirage Agency
The sexiest place to work on the east coast...

Casey Michaels is finally home for the night, ready to put her feet up after the worst day ever. She’s known for being a super klutz but this time, she managed to spill coffee on herself and the agency’s newest cli
Nook, 20 pages
Published August 27th 2011 by CrushStar Romance

To ask other readers questions about Casey's Night In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Casey's Night In

One More Day by M. MaloneAlpha by Jasinda WilderTeasing Trent by M. MaloneAll I Need is You by M. MaloneHe's the Man by M. Malone
The HOT List
107th out of 155 books — 44 voters

More lists with this book...

twelvejan [Alexandria]
Why do we bother having this as another book? It's a scene that could have been part of the actual book. -_-
Lady Raven RAVE!
3.95***stars

My review from Amazon

THOUGHTS
Casey is always nervous around Andre whenever he shows up at the PR firm that represents him. Andre is a bad boy Italian millionaire. Casey is shy and simple, and always finds herself fantasizing about Andre. We surely got a teaser with her fantasizing about Andre. This is not a book or novella; it's a introduction/ prelude to the author's already out book Asking for Andre. Although it was a teaser I was a little disappointed it was short, should have bee
Elizabeth Bennet
Dec 02, 2014 Elizabeth Bennet rated it really liked it
Julie
Jun 16, 2012 Julie rated it it was amazing
Welcome to The Mirage Agency
The sexiest place to work on the east coast...
Summary of Asking for Andre
Andre Lavin lives life in the fast lane and the pampered Italian playboy isn't used to being denied. Anything. Which makes his attraction to the shy, hauntingly beautiful Cassandra Michaels even more frustrating. She's unimpressed by his flashy lifestyle and his every attempt to get closer seems to drive her further away.
Until he overhears her whispered wish for sex lessons.
In Casey's experien
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
I thought this was a great prequel to get you interested in reading Asking for Andre. I originally read the synopsis for AfA, before reading Casey's, and couldn't really decide if I wanted to read it or not. I loved reading about Mya and Milo in Beg for It and really wasn't sure if I wanted to read about other characters within their universe. If I hadn't read Casey's Night In then I never would've read AfA and I'm so glad I did.

I thought this was a great introduction into Casey's mild obsession
MsRomanticReads

Casey works as a receptionist for an advertising company, and she has the biggest crush on their biggest client, Italian fashion designer Andre Lavin. Everything points to him being smitten with her as well, but she refuses to see it. Handsome, rich, powerful men like him just don't fall for the plain Janes like her. Or so she thinks.

A night out at the company gala, a few too many glasses of champagne, one sexy Italian, a dark balcony and the accidental voicing of her thoughts about wanting lov
Sarah Marie
Casey works as a secretary for a the Mirage Agency. Her boss is a sexy Italian who makes her embarrass herself all the time. When Andre comes into her apartment it seems like a fantasy. This short story isn't as bad as other erotic shorts on kindle. There is no rape, crude language, or horrible plots. In fact, it's decent. Not amazing, but better than most. The only really weird thing I read was Casey sniffing a handkerchief that Andre gave her because it smelt like him. It was just really ...more
Christi Snow
Sep 14, 2011 Christi Snow rated it liked it
My Review:
This novella features Casey, the receptionist at the Mirage Advertising Agency where they have been working on a large PR campaign for Andre Lavin, Italian Fashion Designer.

This is a seriously short little novella that let's you know where Casey's head is as far as what she wants and needs from Andre. From reading this, I am thinking that Asking for Andre is going to be really hot. Just a fabulous way to intro into the main story. I honestly didn't see where this story was going and wh
Erin  Dove
Jul 13, 2012 Erin Dove rated it did not like it
Well …what to say about this one? It was pretty damn craptastic!

[image error]

I guess with these sexy stories, especially when they are itty bitties there isn’t going to be much character development…but this one seriously lacked everything.

The entire story was told in a dream. Only you didn’t know it until the very end of the story when she woke up. What made it worse was that it just wasn’t sexy or erotic in anyway, kind of the same old run of the mill romance story.

I want STEAM, PASSION, UNP
Louise
Jan 18, 2013 Louise rated it did not like it
This is a short story so for that reason consistency shouldn't be hard to achieve. Yet I was amazed to find that there didn't appear to be any. In the first few pages someone has to translate what Andre is saying to Casey, yet when he shows up at her house he has no problem speaking English to her, but that's ok because as it turns out it's all a dream. That really isn't the point though, in fact there isn't much point to the story at all. I am not tempted to read any more of the authors books, ...more
Jen Lynn
Alright, I'll admit, I decided to read this to bump up my read books number for the year. That being said, it wasn't horrible for an erotic novella. It wasn't good either though. The inconsistencies were a bit annoying (how many times is this guy going to have the same shirt taken off? I think I counted three times!) and the ending was just stupid (what? It was a dream? Please...). If you're looking for a short sex scene, then here you go. If you're looking for anything else, look elsewhere.
Vivian
Sep 10, 2016 Vivian rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica-contemp
Timeline issues and it uses a plot device (view spoiler) that I don't care for. By far, the awkward, jerky progression through the scenes were the most distracting part of the story.
Inky
Dec 10, 2012 Inky rated it really liked it
I was just thinking that this was really good for a short teaser story and it ended. I felt bad for the make believe character, how frustrating. :o Will have to get the following novel after holiday shopping is finished. Thanks for sharing.
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
Pretty hot and pretty good to be a short in between.(1.5 part of the Mirage Agency series) I'm actually a little hooked and want to know if Andre and Casey can really make it happen. NO more dreams!!
Netanella
Jul 26, 2013 Netanella rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
This is a free, short teaser story available at Amazon. Guess what Casey does on her night in? That's right, she gets a little frisky...with herself. The end.
Julissa
The author is an amazing writer but I feel like the book is to short even if it continues in another book
Amy at bookgoonie
Very much a tease. One hot & quick dream. You get to experience a naughty dream with a handsome, powerful Italian. Will her dreams come true?

Doin'It Dirty 2.o
Why Buy the Cow? Amazon 11/2/2012
Hartley Wins
Jan 04, 2012 Hartley Wins rated it it was amazing
What a nice little read! And when I say "nice" I mean shut and lock the door because the sex in this book is HOT as hell. Am definitely going to read more by this author.
Kay
Oct 28, 2012 Kay rated it really liked it
I wished it was longer. You barely got started and then it was over. I want to read the book this was the prequel for.
Amber
Oct 31, 2012 Amber rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, kindle-freebies
This was an EXCELLENT short story showing what is to come for the next book and i really liked it i think the book is gonna be great who doesnt love a tall sexy italian man?! lol
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
Totally not worth the reading time, even though it was free.
Super quick read. Sex scene that was all a dream. I was bored with this but I finished the book anyway.
Dawn (Kat N Hat)
Aug 08, 2012 Dawn (Kat N Hat) rated it it was ok
Ok, completely unbelievable plot but oh wait (view spoiler).

The sex scenes, well scene because thats all this Maybe because it was so unbelievable.
Kim
Dec 24, 2012 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
A steamy little prelude that has left me feigning to see what will happen between Andre and Casey. There was just one hot and spicy love scene that will knock your socks off.
Phunge
Phunge rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2014
Tangela
Tangela rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2014
Angelina
Angelina rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Brenda
Brenda rated it really liked it
May 07, 2014
Bea
Bea rated it it was ok
Jan 13, 2013
grumpyoldbird
grumpyoldbird rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2013
  • Help Wanted (Fantasy Heights, #1)
  • Take Me (Naughty Nooners)
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • A Little Harmless Surprise (Harmless, #3.5)
  • Thrill of the Hunt
  • Lovers Moan
  • Hunting Evander
  • All's Fair (A McKnight Romance, #1.5)
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Roman and Juliet (The Aerie Doms #4)
  • Doctor Knows Best
  • His Gift
  • Wild Passion (Wild, #3)
  • Committed: An Erotic Valentine's Tale
  • Saying Yes
  • Crazy Emma
  • Submission (The Plume #1)
  • Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex, #0.5)
NYT & USA TODAY Bestselling author Minx Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her three favorite guys, her husband and their two sons. She likes dramatic opera music, staid old men wearing suspenders, claw-foot bathtubs and unexpected surprises.

The thing she likes best is getting to make up stuff for a living.

She is best known for her contemporary romance series THE ALEXANDERS wri
More about Minx Malone...

The Mirage Agency Series (4 books)
  • Beg for It