Bob and Larry's Creation Vacation / VeggieTales / I Can Read!

Bob and Larry's Creation Vacation / VeggieTales / I Can Read!

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This series of Veggie Tale Level One I Can Read books at are sure to become favorites of young emergent readers and their parents and teachers. Using the beloved characters of Bob and Larry as well as their other Veggie friends, young readers will learn strong morals and values as well as be charmed by the humor and accessibility of the I Can Read brand.In Creation Vacatio...more
Published August 23rd 2011 by Zonderkidz (first published January 1st 2011)

Randie
*My son has been practicing this book for about a week now. There is a lot of new vocabulary for a level 1 reader.

Update: Well, we finally worked our way through this one. Bob and Larry go on vacation for 7 days and spend each day remembering God's creation of the world, light/dark, night/day, birds, animals, water/land, etc. Sound message, new vocabulary, and loved characters. Great book for emerging readers...not so much beginning readers.
Margaret
This one is awesome. VeggieTales in general is often awesome and this level 1 I Can Read! Book is fabulous. In cute, but quaint details Bob and Larry go on an adventure step by step experiencing the wonders of God's creation told in Genesis. Great lesson for any child to learn and follow along.

*thanks Zondervan
***typed from NookColor
Neli
Neli marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Ayashe
Ayashe marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Jadyn Zeigler
Jadyn Zeigler marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
Larry Learns to Listen Bob and Larry in the Case of the Missing Patience Pirates, Mess Detectives, and a Superhero / VeggieTales / I Can Read! I Can Read!/Big Idea Books/Veggie Tales: Fairest Town In The West VeggieTales Where's God When I'm S-Scared? (Little Golden Books (Random House))