Start by marking “Disney Princess: Aurora: The Perfect Party” as Want to Read:
Disney Princess: Aurora: The Perfect Party

Disney Princess: Aurora: The Perfect Party (Disney Princess Chapter Books)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Aurora is planning a party. But it's not just any party--it's a secret celebration in honor of the fairies, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather. Aurora has to sneak out of the castle to gather all of their favorite things to include in the celebration.
Published June 29th 2011 by Disney Book Group (first published June 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Disney Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disney Princess

Johnny
My daughter is a freak for Aurora these days, which I'm incredibly troubled about since Sleeping Beauty is one of those princesses who literally does nothing but get saved by a man. I try to push her toward my self-sufficient princesses, but she as of late always returns to Aurora with a vengeance. When I told her this book had come out and that we could start it before bed, she would literally race through dinner and getting her pajamas on so that she could sit down and read it. (It was an exce ...more
I love Aurora, so I was probably more likely to enjoy this story than other stories in the series. I thought it was a cute book, and Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather are always entertaining.
Colleen Mertens
This is a cute book for beginning readers. Aurora plans a party for her fairy godmothers. It's a simple story and should be a book to start your kids on reading aloud to you.
Sophia
I like this book because of the fairy
Amanda
My daughter loves princesses and she picked this as her first chapter book. She was so excited to be read to every night to see how Princess Aurora was planning the surprise party for her fairy friends.
Lynn DeFord
Great beginning chapter book! I predict will be hugely popular for all princess fans. For grades 1-5. Very appealing illustrations scattered throughout.
Andrea LaRosa
Great set of books for young children to either have read to them or to read alone. Always a happy ending...thanks Disney!
Sydney
i like the part when Aurora sneaks out of the castle to gather things for the party.
Virginia Lynch
Good for a 5 year old. But a little boring.
PWRL
May 23, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Ryan Ihnen
Ryan Ihnen is currently reading it
May 17, 2015
Krish
Krish marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Sandra Girard-Demontigny
Sandra Girard-Demontigny marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Claire teloul
Claire teloul marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
zoe oryan
zoe oryan marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Wendy Loggia is a children’s book editor and has written a number of books for children and young adults.
More about Wendy Loggia...

Disney Princess Chapter Books (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Great Mouse Mistake: Cinderella (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Jasmine: The Missing Coin (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • The Grand Opening: Tiana (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Ariel: The Birthday Surprise (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Belle: The Mysterious Message (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • A Day to Remember: Rapunzel (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Ariel: The Shimmering Star Necklace (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Cinderella: The Lost Tiara (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Belle: The Charming Gift (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Jasmine: The Jewel Orchard (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
Ever After: A Cinderella Story Princess Protection Program Junior Novel Hard to Resist (Love Stories For Young Adults, #31) Summer Love (Love Stories) Crushing on You (Love Stories For Young Adults, #25)