Start by marking “Disney Princess: Aurora: The Perfect Party” as Want to Read:
Disney Princess: Aurora: The Perfect Party

Disney Princess: Aurora: The Perfect Party (Disney Princess Chapter Books)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Aurora is planning a party. But it's not just any party--it's a secret celebration in honor of the fairies, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather. Aurora has to sneak out of the castle to gather all of their favorite things to include in the celebration.
Published June 29th 2011 by Disney Book Group (first published June 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Disney Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disney Princess

My daughter is a freak for Aurora these days, which I'm incredibly troubled about since Sleeping Beauty is one of those princesses who literally does nothing but get saved by a man. I try to push her toward my self-sufficient princesses, but she as of late always returns to Aurora with a vengeance. When I told her this book had come out and that we could start it before bed, she would literally race through dinner and getting her pajamas on so that she could sit down and read it. (It was an exce ...more
I love Aurora, so I was probably more likely to enjoy this story than other stories in the series. I thought it was a cute book, and Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather are always entertaining.
Colleen Mertens
This is a cute book for beginning readers. Aurora plans a party for her fairy godmothers. It's a simple story and should be a book to start your kids on reading aloud to you.
aurora wanted to plan a party for the faires.but she has to distract them. then when the the party started they had a good time.
I like this book because of the fairy
My daughter loves princesses and she picked this as her first chapter book. She was so excited to be read to every night to see how Princess Aurora was planning the surprise party for her fairy friends.
Lynn DeFord
Great beginning chapter book! I predict will be hugely popular for all princess fans. For grades 1-5. Very appealing illustrations scattered throughout.
Andrea LaRosa
Great set of books for young children to either have read to them or to read alone. Always a happy ending...thanks Disney!
i like the part when Aurora sneaks out of the castle to gather things for the party.
Virginia Lynch
Good for a 5 year old. But a little boring.
May 23, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
Katie added it
Nov 08, 2015
Isabella Richmond
Isabella Richmond marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Jo marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Marina added it
Oct 18, 2015
Kerlynn marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Linda O'Gorman
Linda O'Gorman marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Claire marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Nguyễn Chi
Nguyễn Chi marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Haylie marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Genesis marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Audrey added it
Sep 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Wendy Loggia is a children’s book editor and has written a number of books for children and young adults.
More about Wendy Loggia...

Disney Princess Chapter Books (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Great Mouse Mistake: Cinderella (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Jasmine: The Missing Coin (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • The Grand Opening: Tiana (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Ariel: The Birthday Surprise (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Belle: The Mysterious Message (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • A Day to Remember: Rapunzel (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Ariel: The Shimmering Star Necklace (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Cinderella: The Lost Tiara (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Belle: The Charming Gift (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Jasmine: The Jewel Orchard (Disney Princess Chapter Books)