Start by marking “Sacrifice (Nicci Beauvoir #3)” as Want to Read:
Sacrifice (Nicci Beauvoir #3)

Sacrifice (Nicci Beauvoir #3)

Nicci Beauvoir fell in love with the artist, David Alexander, in To My Senses, and then uncovered his killer in Recovery. Nicci is back to finally confront David’s dark past in Sacrifice.

Paperback
Published October 1st 2011 by World Castle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sacrifice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sacrifice

Jackie
Book Synopsis

Stunned after seeing a man she believes to be her beloved David Alexander in a crowd outside of the St. Louis Cathedral, Nicci goes on a desperate hunt for the truth about David’s demise. But to get the information she desires, Nicci must team up with David’s former boss, the ruthless Simon La Ro
Geri Ahearn
Feb 16, 2012 Geri Ahearn rated it it was amazing
"PULSING WITH HEART-POUNDING SUSPENSE AND ROMANTIC THRILLS!"

Nicci Beauvoir has been through a traumatizing ordeal that most women may not be able to handle, mentally or physically. However, through her incredible strength and inquisitive mind, she continues her mission to resolve haunting issues to give her eternal peace. She sets out on a mission, despite the danger involved to put all the pieces together in a mysterious puzzle. She returns to her beloved hometown in New Orleans to attend a wed
Jencey/
Oct 21, 2012 Jencey/ rated it really liked it
Sacrifice is the final book in the Nicci Beauvoir series. Thank you Alexandrea for sending this book for review.
Sacrifice

Synopsis:

Nicci and August return to New Orleans for Nicci’s cousin’s wedding. During the wedding Nicci recalls seeing s David who supposedly died. No one believes that she saw him except for her uncle Lance. She is sent to a therapist but little does she know the plans that Simon Laroy has for her or what truly happened to David? Nicci accepts the mission but things do not
Krystal
Dec 04, 2011 Krystal rated it really liked it

This book is perfect for those who have read the series or are looking for a romantic mystery. Nicci is a dynamic character, she can be caring, inquisitive, and secretive. That last characteristic might get her into trouble, however. When she unearths her past lover, David's killer, she thinks she might finally get some rest and peace. She is not that lucky. Though she has found another love interest in Dallas, David may still come back to haunt her.

When she believes she sees David in a crowd,
Jackie Miller
Dec 12, 2011 Jackie Miller rated it really liked it
I haven't read any mystery/romances in a while, but this one might get me started again. This is the third book in this series, but if you haven't read the other two you won't be lost. The author deftly catches new readers up without annoying the people that have read the other books :-)

From the opening scene, I was interested in the characters and the story. Nicci finds herself at her cousins wedding being harrassed by her family to marry Dallas. Nicci loves him but can't committ. Mainly becaus
Katie Harder-schauer
Feb 22, 2015 Katie Harder-schauer rated it really liked it
The action, adventure and intrigue continues in the third book of the Nicci Beauvoir series. Just when I thought everything was figured out and settled, a man from Nicci's past appeared to throw everything into complete turmoil again. I was completely intrigued by the story, captivated by the chain of events, and enthralled with the conflict, wanting to keep my kindle glued to my hands flipping pages until the end.

My issue with this story was something that I first noticed in Recovery, but it e
Kathleen Kelly
Sacrifice by Alexandrea Weis is the third book in the Nicci Beauvoir series, after To My Senses and Recovery. Nicci has been through hell and back starting with the murder of her fiancee, artist David and ending with...well I am not going to tell you that. Just let me say that I love this series even though I did not read the first one. I was easily able to figure out what was going on. All of the books in this series can be read as stand alone novels. The story takes the reader along for the ...more
Curse of the Bibliophile
In Sacrifice Nicci Beauvoir must face her old love’s dark past and try not to get killed in the process.

This book is perfect for lovers of mysteries with a bit of romance. The heroine is no wilting violet and has no problem facing danger head on; especially to protect the ones she loves.
Sacrifice is a deadly thriller that will draw you into its pages full of mystery and intrigue. The story is told with vivid detail and tons of excitement that will have you biting your nails and anxiously turni
Lhenry
I liked this one but I think I would have liked it better if I had read the 1st in the series and gotten to know David better. As it was, although I loved the characters,I didn't like David as much as Nicci did. It was a minor point though what was great was the conflicts between Nicci and David and Nicci and Dallas. All three of them made some decisions that weren't bound to go well, just like in RL. Also like the New Orleans setting.
Tracey Parker
Mar 10, 2015 Tracey Parker rated it it was amazing
This was a crazy fantastic ending for Nicci. Lots of secrets come up and she is put on the spot to now play spy. But as more secrets are unveiled and turns and twists pop up nothing goes as planned. After everything she's been through can she finally find peace. I am so in love with this series!!! What a wonderful, emotional and intense journey. An absolute must read!!!
Tracy
Aug 14, 2012 Tracy rated it it was amazing

I love this this entire series! The characters have depth and are convincing. The story is believable and extraordinary in detail. I felt I knew exactly where every scene took place. This series is a nail biter and you will not believe the ending! This is definately a series you can read multiple times and still find fresh approaches to the relationships and the storyline.
Diana Reeves
Apr 01, 2015 Diana Reeves rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truly mysterious and surprising

This book in the series has a lot of twists, turns and unexpected surprises. David's killer has been found but not every detail of his death is adding up. Dallas keeps trying to force Nicci's hand in marriage but she just can't marry Dallas when her heart still belongs to David. What will Nicci do when she finds out that David May still be alive?
Wati Rahman
May 09, 2016 Wati Rahman rated it liked it
I didn't really enjoy this final series. Nicci annoyed me in this finale that i skimmed through some of the scenes.
Adele R Thaxton
Jun 16, 2014 Adele R Thaxton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Ending

Great Ending

I enjoyed this whole Trilogy. All of the books had a nice flow and balance of action, drama and sex. This is definitely a page Turner.
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2013
Natalie Coelho
Natalie Coelho rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2012
Annette
Annette rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2016
G.R. Holton
G.R. Holton rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2012
Michelle [Helen Geek]
Mar 30, 2012 Michelle [Helen Geek] marked it as to-read
Shelves: free, tbr-kindle
Free on Amazon 03/30/2012.
Kelly Ross
Jul 26, 2012 Kelly Ross rated it really liked it
Awesome book, see www.mybookaddictionandmore.com for full review
Betty
Betty rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Jessica Bush
Jessica Bush rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2015
Kinsey
Kinsey rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2016
R.M.Gerling
R.M.Gerling rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Edie
Edie rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2013
Sandy
Sandy rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2012
Adria
Adria rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2015
Rhea L Gonczi
Rhea L Gonczi rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2016
  • Sanguinet's Crown (Sanguinet Saga, #8)
  • Off Limits
  • Her Master Defender (Masters Men, #1)
  • Windswept
  • Sterling Redmond
  • Meg's Moment
  • Under a Texas Star
  • Granny Heist
  • Sink or Swim
  • Allegra's Song (The Drewe Sisters)
  • Sasha Extraordinary Dachshund
  • Kisses to Remember
  • Jane Millionaire
  • Kindred Crimes
  • The Abduction of Mary Rose
  • Lady Scandal
  • Come Be My Love
  • Millie's Rose
Alexandrea Weis is an advanced practice registered nurse who was born and raised in New Orleans. Having been brought up in the motion picture industry, she learned to tell stories from a different perspective and began writing at the age of eight. Infusing the rich tapestry of her hometown into her award-winning novels, she believes that creating vivid characters makes a story moving and ...more
More about Alexandrea Weis...

Nicci Beauvoir (3 books)
  • To My Senses (Nicci Beauvoir, #1)
  • Recovery (Nicci Beauvoir #2)