Start by marking “The Wayward Son” as Want to Read:
The Wayward Son

The Wayward Son (The Master Vintners #1)

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Judd Wilson finally has his chance for revenge. He will dismantle his estranged father's cherished business empire and—the icing on the cake—steal the man's ravishing mistress. Certainly the sizzling attraction Judd feels for Anna Garrick will only make his vengeance sweeter.But as fascination becomes insatiable desire, Judd begins to question his intent. He'd believed the ...more
Published February 7th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Wayward Son, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wayward Son

willaful
Lindsay is one of the few "Desire" authors I like, and this is a smoothly written story which is surprisingly low-key, despite the revenge and big misunderstanding themes. For example, when Anna tells Judd she's not sleeping with his father, he believes her immediately instead of drawing it out for another 100 pages.

I had a couple of issues with it though. I found it odd that Judd's father only questioned the paternity of his oldest child and never appeared to wonder about his younger daughter.
Nas Dean
The Wayward Son (Harlequin Desire)

THE WAYWARD SON is from the miniseries THE MASTER VINTNERS by author Yvonne Lindsay, released in March 2012 by Mills & Boon Desire line.

Judd Wilson feels the attraction between them as soon as his eyes fell on a guest at his lodge, Anna Garick. When he meets her, he firmly decides to explore this attraction further. But what he didn't know was that Anna was there under cover of being a guest just to meet him.

Anna was brought up by Charles Wilson in his house
Susan
Good book. Judd had good reason to be angry with his father, but his plans were a case of overkill. Thanks to his mother's actions, he was also very cynical and didn't trust Anna at all. As a matter of fact, he was sure that Anna was sleeping with his father, and intended to steal her away as part of his revenge. Anna felt an immediate attraction to Judd, but had no intention of doing anything about it. As she worked with him, she saw that he was very good at what he did, but always had the feel ...more
Tawnya
I thought this book was good. The Wayward Son is a story about a son set upon getting revenge all based on lies that have been fed to him most of his life.
Aldy
Diane
once again, a tortured hero with a terrible past who seeks revenge against the man who abandoned him to the not-so-tender mercies of his mother, and the woman who is a pawn caught between the man she has always depended on and the hero whom she falls for. actually, this time the hero has good reason to be angry, so that was a nice change!
Subathra S
the story was good.. but i don't like the way it proceeds.. i can't feel a continuation in the story.. it was like different blocks are stick together

HAPPY READING:)
Debbie
Didn't enjoy it as much I had thought and hope.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Master Vintners
Judith
Eh. Too much family drama.
Shannon83
Shannon83 marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Joelle.bcn
Joelle.bcn marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Terry
Terry added it
Feb 12, 2015
Crisyuri
Crisyuri marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Mokona
Mokona added it
Jul 07, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Always an avid reader, I was introduced to the joy of reading romance at the age of 13 by an elderly neighbour. Each week I’d visit her and we'd sort through bags and boxes of books - she didn’t know it then but she’d unleashed a monster! A wannabe romance writer monster. At the age of 15 and totally inspired by the books I'd read, I tried my hand at my first romance novel (an abysmal attempt whic ...more
More about Yvonne Lindsay...

The Master Vintners (6 books)
  • A Forbidden Affair
  • One Secret Night (The Master Vintners #3)
  • The High Price of Secrets
  • Wanting What She Can't Have
  • The Wedding Bargain
A Father's Secret Bought: His Temporary Fiancee (The Takeover #4) For the Sake of the Secret Child (Wed At Any Price #3) For Love of a Cowboy (Montana Born Fair, #3) The Boss's Christmas Seduction (New Zealand Knights, #1) (Silhouette Desire, #1758)