Black Ops Bodyguard

Black Ops Bodyguard

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  3 reviews
It didn't matter where Calvin West laid his head. No country could keep him under its thumb. No woman could pin him down. Cool and unpredictable, Cal had a dangerous side that grew the more missions he took. And this time, his orders were coming from an old flame....Julia Cutting may have worked for the president, but she faced a dilemma the executive office couldn't solve...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Harlequin Intrigue (first published January 1st 2011)

Susan
Good book. I enjoyed the chemistry between Cal and Julia. A little more trust would have gone a long way. I liked the ending, especially the bar scene. I see a book with Jason and the sister in the future.
Qing
I'll be honest, I kinda got bored of the "intrigue" and just read the bits with Cal and Julia.

Cal is a straight-forward character: tough military guy who's fallen hard for a girl, which meant he felt like he had to make the hard decisions for her, without her consultation... which of course she resented (I guess who wouldn't). Julia, meanwhile, is irrationally sassy and a little too emotional for me to really form an attachment to.

At least they had chemistry!
Debbie Heaton
In Young's romantic suspense novel, Calvin West knew no boundaries. Cool and predictable, Cal had a dangerous side that grew with each mission he took. Julia Cutting worked for the president, but facing a dilemna the exectuvie office couldn't solve, she turned to her ex-lover. With a gun and a plan, Cal was a trustworthy man. Like the danger she found herself in, this bodyguard would never leave her behind. Fast-paced story.
Amber Long
Amber Long marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Brandy Chowning
Brandy Chowning marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Janet
Janet added it
Jan 08, 2014
Lavada
Lavada added it
Jan 08, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 24, 2013
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
Anna Domańska
Anna Domańska marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2013
TheBookVixen
TheBookVixen marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
Matija
Matija marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
A Bodyguard for Christmas Secret Agent, Secret Father Captive of the Desert King The Bodyguard Contract Bodyguard Lockdown