Start by marking “Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings #11)” as Want to Read:
Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings #11)

Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings #11)

3.86  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,019 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy/Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, public exhibition, spanking, sex toys]

The Gathering is called. The spell is cast. There is no escaping the Midnight Matings.

Milo’s spent the majority of his life parading one man after another through his bedroom. He doesn’t do relationships, and he definitely doesn’t do commitment.
Published September 12th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Howl And Harmony, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Howl And Harmony

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
made it to 63% before giving up.
Serena Yates
Oct 05, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
This one was very entertaining. As serious as it starts, by the time the mystery emerges and the two mates figure out things will be a little more complicated than they expected, the story changes pace. There is lots of fun and humor as they battle the unknown. And the ending? Just too cute. The situation may be serious but the way Lark and Milo deal with it, as well as the guys who help them, were just too funny.

If you like unusual shifters and paranormals, a bit of mystery and want humor in yo
Pam
Sep 24, 2011 Pam rated it really liked it
This one's fun. It's a lighthearted and entertaining read that had me chuckling. I liked Milo and Lark and their pairing of a hellhound and a siren was cute. They got along great and the conflict in their relationship came from the outside. Namely Lark's crazy aunts...27 of them and Milo's jerk father, Cerberus, the mythical hellhound of Hades. Adding these unique characters added a great deal of interest to an otherwise sweet and fluffy read, since they brought in deceit, betrayal and some susp ...more
True
Sep 12, 2011 True rated it really liked it
I liked this book. It was cute and "fluffy" lol. It made me laugh or smile in certain parts of the book. Some parts of the book made me say "really?" o_0 lol. but it was a fun read. It isn't overly serious so don't go into reading this book as if its going to be some deep angsty read. its not. get over yourself. get the book and get to smiling already.
Lasha
Jun 26, 2012 Lasha rated it really liked it
I am really enjoying the Midnight Matings series and Howl and Harmony by Gabrielle Evans was a hoot. Called by the Council to mate, Milo Gavari, a hellhound, is pissed off that he might have to take a partner. He’s all set to cause a ruckus when he sees the beautiful Lark. Unable to stop himself, he claims Lark in the middle of the festivities. On the other hand, Lark is extremely happy about his mating, now only if his family would stop interfering and leave Milo and him alone, things would be ...more
~SexyBookWorm~
I really liked the mated pair, lark and milo, but man this book felt super long! I liked the fact that lark and milo were such unique paranormals too..a siren and a hellhound. I've read 2 series abt hellhounds but I've never read anything abt sirens before.
I just wish some of the stuff was removed from the story. tbh I could have lived without the whole Underworld plot. It wasn't really necessary in my opinion.
Candice
Jan 30, 2014 Candice rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Oh wow. Milo and Lark were great. I still wanted to know more about a Siren's abilities other than a good, calming voice. What else were they? I didn't get a good grasp on the whole Siren thing. Oh and the aunts. SHOOT ME NOW! Seriously.

I really liked them though. Very understanding of each other, they didn't act like teenagers and throw hissy fits. They TALKED through their problems.

Hades and Miles...TOO DAMN CUTE :)
Phaney
May 19, 2013 Phaney rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, oh-yes
2012 Review:

I am not used anymore to sweetness like this.

Milo and Lark have a completely adorable relationship and Milo’s devotion utterly endeared him to me. I also enjoyed how he accepts things and does not sweat the small stuff or jumps to conclusions. He always gives Lark more than a chance to explain. Hell, he does not even insist on explanations. <3 This kind of behaviour shouldn’t really be unusual in a protagonist, but sadly it is, and to have it displayed by Milo, the antisocial hell
Sanet
Kinda liking the fact these dont have that insta mating love of first sight.

I do prefer the ones written by Ms Glenn and Evans above the others, seems they are more composed with a deeper back story :)

Loved the fact that the hound of hades was a pussy ... shame gotta feel bad for the guy
CB
Dec 09, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing
Such a fun series! There are currently 20 books in the series, each book is written by either Joyee Flynn, Gabrielle Evans or Stormy Glenn. They could keep writing more as long as they continue creating interesting characters who shift into all kinds of wonderful and different animals/mythical beings and coming up with unique stories full of romance, crazy drama, angst and let's not forget the very hot sex!

You don't have to read them in order, very rarely are other characters mentioned, but each
Sarina
This addition to the series is pretty par for the course; there's a forced mating aspect, lots of sex and very little angst. I do enjoy this type of read at times, and this wasn't a bad book, but it also wasn't my favorite out of the ones in the series I've read so far. I really liked Milo's character in that he has this whole tough guy exterior but is totally squishy on the inside and it was sweet the way he just wanted to take care of Lark. I enjoyed it but I'm not sure how much I'll read this ...more
Vicktor Alexander
I don't know who I fell in love with more Milo or Lark. Lark was so cute and independent and Milo was so alpha and protective. I love the way that Gabrielle spun this story, the way that they weren't meant to be together even without the whole spell of the elders.

I must admit I really fell for this story and the way it ended?

"The Epilogue Whore" sighed.

I know a lot of folks don't like this whole series but I do and this one is my favorite one so far.
Tamela
Another fun read. Lark and Milo are so good together. The music soothes the savage beast. But sheesh... what the heck kind of family do they both have. Milo's dad is so in his own head space and Lark's aunts... all 27 of them are annoying as gad flies. Glad that Lark and Milo finally got things straightened out and were able to get on with their own lives.

1st read - Sep 18, 2011
2nd read - Jun 23, 2012
Christy Duke
I so liked this installment! The pairings continue to be more and more unique, this time a hellhound and a.....hmmmm,,,,I guess I'm not supposed to let that spoiler out!
Lark is a bratty bottom - my favorite! Milo is an unsociable dog - literally! The two of them together are fantastic. Throw a little Underworld, Hades, Cerberus and more into the mix and the tale is pretty entertaining!
Staceyr
Sep 19, 2011 Staceyr rated it it was amazing
4.5 - because I HATED the club scene at the end, didn't fit the story at all, IMO. Loved the rest, Lark and Milo are a perfect match, the bonding and backstory of this siren and hellhound was totally intriguing. The whole story had far more substance and intrigue than I was expecting -- LOVED Hades, what a great twist, and Miles. A fun read.
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2011
This was such a "sweet, fluffy" read. If you are looking for a deep one this isn't it. This is pretty typical of the series, smaller mate and some conflict that is usually easily solved and "ta-da!" all is well. I really enjoyed it though for a time when I need that sort of read. Lark is a sweetie and Milo is just adorable.
Tailtiu
Jan 22, 2014 Tailtiu rated it really liked it
3,5*
Look here: Everyday Love if you want to read Miles and Hades story.
Melanie
It's been 6 months since I read the first 10 books of this series.
I'm in need of the fluff at the moment. So Yay.
Meggie
Jan 23, 2012 Meggie rated it liked it
This story was comical and both main characters well suited as a mated pair. It was enjoyable bland story.
Kristy Maitz
Dec 19, 2011 Kristy Maitz rated it really liked it
Was good book, had lot of fun while reading it and I love the main couple.
Nicole Dennis
southernbelle3579
southernbelle3579 rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2016
Mark Phillips
Mark Phillips rated it did not like it
Aug 15, 2016
Miralinda
Miralinda rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Cathy Hope
Cathy Hope rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2016
timothy miller
timothy miller rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2016
Saunne
Saunne rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2016
  • Sparkle And Purr (Midnight Matings #10)
  • Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings #12)
  • Alex's Secret (Brac Pack #21)
  • Forbidden Mate (Holland Brothers, #4)
Gabrielle Evans grew up in a small town in southern Oklahoma. We’re talking one red light that may or may not work depending on the day of the week. She married her high school sweetheart and the rest is pretty much history. They have two very active boys and one high-strung wiener dog that keeps her constantly on the go. For now, Gabrielle parks her car in north-central Texas, but who knows what ...more
More about Gabrielle Evans...

Midnight Matings (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Squeak And A Roar (Midnight Matings #1)
  • Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings #2)
  • Fire And Ash (Midnight Matings #3)
  • Two Fangs And A Hoof (Midnight Matings #4)
  • Myth And Mischief (Midnight Matings #5)
  • Fang And Fur (Midnight Matings #6)
  • Fantasy, Legend, And The Guardian (Midnight Matings #7)
  • White Paws And A Dream (Midnight Matings #8)
  • Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings #9)
  • Sparkle And Purr (Midnight Matings #10)