Start by marking “Valentine's Day Disaster” as Want to Read:
Valentine's Day Disaster

Valentine's Day Disaster (Geronimo Stilton #23)

3.99  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,621 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love. It was Valentine's Day in New Mouse City, and I couldn't wait to celebrate! I had sent valentine cards to all my friends and family members. But when I opened my mailbox on the mor ...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Valentine's Day Disaster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Valentine's Day Disaster

Jarrad Lang
geronimo stilton is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kalaichelvy Krishnan
Stupid auto insurance company

Bug fixes for a while to get it in your car
Angry birds seasons or have any sexy ladies and girls
Speed of light on finn and girls who are not allowed to have a nice life and girls are going well with you guys want a ride to work on finn ice cream sandwich update for you and your girls in bra and panties on my phone
I don't know what you doing today and projects that are not allowed to the gym
Speed and the ground up for you but I'm going back home to get it from my mom
Callie Stillion
Mar 20, 2014 Callie Stillion rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all-others
It`s Valentine`s Day, but it can`t be a fun one! Geronimo is rushing through disaster ALL DAY!! The paper hasn`t been delivered, Sally, the leader of the Daily Rat discontinued the use of The Rodent`s Gazette! But with Geronimo in beat up bad condition, he still feels bad. He has a black eye, a hit head, broken arm, broken hand, and a sprained finger. Still, a fun party is awaiting for later. And Sally is able to call back and get Geronimo`s paper back. Still, disaster is awaiting before the fun ...more
Theo kids
Mar 22, 2014 Theo kids rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My boys love these stories. Geronimo is a mystery solving mouse in a dapper suit jacket, who travels the world and has fabulous adventures. He tosses in bits of factual information along the way too. Some of the books are more like graphic novels, which I don't personally love, but the chapter books are quite good, and there are several different series to pursue. Great for lower elementary readers!
Andrew
Mar 14, 2011 Andrew rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dear readers, I am tell you about this story is all about.

The setting is Geronimo's mouse hole and his office. The event of the story is he has a lot of disaster in his valentine party. The mouse is like a normal has but it is a really warm house,and there are a lot of yummy food. His office has a lot of sheet of paper and he has a laptop. Every like 5 minutes someone will call him to make a new book. In his house it smell cheese perfume. In his office it smell like cheese. In his house I can se
Feb 01, 2016 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the first Geronimo Stilton holiday book that my son and I read. Like most of all the other Stilton books, this was adorable. I thought the holiday guide at the back of the book was especially cute. My son (who's four) now really wants to make Valentine's Day garland, heart shaped pizza, and homemade cards.
Eliott
Sep 20, 2015 Eliott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It sure was a disaster.
WatermeLoonie
Jul 04, 2015 WatermeLoonie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
M,
Mary
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-books
This book was similar to Merry Christmas, Geronimo. But he was helped by a new mouse friend....Cheesy Lou and his cousin Trap. He suffers injuries and catastrophes and Cheesy Lou keeps reminding him that things are not bad at all.
Anamarie
Mar 01, 2011 Anamarie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book because it was about Geronimo making diasters on Valentines, when he wakes up late he runs around town trying to find things for his party! This book has hilarious in that way. READ IT! You really should!
Valeria
Jan 28, 2013 Valeria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a funny and good example of a disasterous day.I really liked this book because the book is like how a real person would act if all this happened to them but insted it is in mouse form.
Drew
Jan 18, 2011 Drew rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think Valentin's Day Disaster was an O.K book. It didn't have as much suspence as I woul;d have thought it would've had. All the other book are manly suspenceful but this one isn't really! :)
M-Tear
Jul 07, 2013 M-Tear rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This isn't one of M-Tear's favourites, this being all books in general and the Geronimo Stilton series.To be honest, M-Tear found Cheesey Lou Sweetsnout to be such a Mary Sue it's not funny.
Christy Hoang
Apr 09, 2013 Christy Hoang rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:

I love valentine's day <3
Eugene
Feb 28, 2013 Eugene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a very funny book and I really like it. I felt really sad for Geronimo. But I felt happy that he had all those friends to help him.
Misty Dawn
Feb 20, 2013 Misty Dawn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
really great series for kids. kept my nine year old engaged with the wording and the pictures
Hazel Carson
Jul 03, 2012 Hazel Carson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i think it was a good children's book, i enjoyed and would reccomend it for people aged under 12.
Saige
Jan 31, 2009 Saige rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My very first Geronimo Stilton book. It started me to read the whole series.
Serena
Feb 11, 2009 Serena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i thoug it was pretty good i thought Cheesy Lou was a great chater
Elijah S
Silly Geronimo Stilton!

"Oh, what else could go wrong today?!"
Payton
Apr 18, 2013 Payton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Everybody didn't forget him.They just made a surprise party for him.
Anderson
i like it becausde he solevesa the disaster his own
Chloe Spadafora
Feb 27, 2013 Chloe Spadafora rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the funniest part was when the horse jumped in the house

Andre Josell
How exactly do you get to read this? Help me.
Alexia
Jul 13, 2012 Alexia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book was funny but I have read better books.
Kimberley
Mar 24, 2012 Kimberley rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
This series is quite fun and enjoyable.
Bookaholiclover
This is a really funny part.
Morgan
Apr 22, 2013 Morgan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
that girl can do every thing
Rachel
Jun 24, 2015 Rachel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2014, stars-3
I liked it. ...more
Benjamin R
Nov 12, 2009 Benjamin R rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's very funny!
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • Thea Stilton and the Mystery on the Orient Express
  • Nate the Great Stalks Stupidweed
  • Treasure Of The Orkins (The Secrets Of Droon, #32)
  • The Ghost of Sir Herbert Dungeonstone (Dragon Slayers' Academy, #12)
  • Bear (The Puppy Place, #15)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 63 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)