Start by marking “Souls In The Wind” as Want to Read:
Souls In The Wind

Souls In The Wind

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
A southern landowner and his farmhand must track down their runaway children amidst racial prejudice and an overzealous sheriff.
Nook, 0 pages
Published June 5th 2011 by Jeremy Mark Lane, via Smashwords (first published June 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Souls In The Wind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Souls In The Wind

Kim
Nov 19, 2015 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I listened to this on Audible. And received it through LibraryThing giveaway in return for my honest review.

This was a short listen of 2 short stories that I really enjoyed. The whole recording was only about 30 minutes (not sure if this was just a part of the book or if the book itself is that short, it did say stories 6 and 7)

I liked the stories and even though they were short they were still well set and I had no trouble getting into the plot.
April
Nov 28, 2013 April rated it really liked it
"This story has been excerpted from While I'm Still Myself" It is a very short story set on a farm in the old days. It is about the racisms some had to face in that time. This is a very quick read. The author gives enough information to keep your mind wondering off and seeing the story come to life. very good story!
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Jeremy Lane
Mar 01, 2016 Jeremy Lane added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
PJ
PJ marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Eileen Dandashi
Eileen Dandashi rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Amy  Katherine Brown
Amy Katherine Brown marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Concetta Frawley
Concetta Frawley marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
R I
R I marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Patricia Kemp Blackmon
Patricia Kemp Blackmon marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2012
Jeremy Lane is a writer living in North Texas with his wife and three children.

His work has been featured in many literary sites and journals, including MUSCADINE LINES: A SOUTHERN JOURNAL.

Jeremy's first collection of fiction, entitled "While I'm Still Myself", was published in paperback by Tate Publishing early in 2012. A second collection, entitled "Everything Beautiful: And Other Stories", is b
More about Jeremy Mark Lane...