Start by marking “Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi: More Than 40 Little Bitty Minis to Knit, Wear, and Give” as Want to Read:
Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi: More Than 40 Little Bitty Minis to Knit, Wear, and Give

Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi: More Than 40 Little Bitty Minis to Knit, Wear, and Give

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  103 ratings  ·  11 reviews
TINY IS THE NEW HUGE!

It’s an indisputable fact: Everything is cuter in miniature. And while it’s true that knitted toys are cute to begin with, they’re even more adorable when they’re tiny.

In Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi, designer Anna Hrachovec presents more than 40 patterns for her funniest and most delightful knitted Tinys—three-dimensional animals, objects, and people, all wi
Published August 30th 2011 by Potter Craft (first published August 16th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi

Charlie
Apr 19, 2012 Charlie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who love to knit mini things!
Recommended to Charlie by: Grandma
Shelves: craft, knitting, wish-list
This book is soo extremely cute. It has the greatest patterns. Easy to read patterns too. I made the mini Bride and Groom for my Mum and Dad on their 15th wedding Anniversary. They turned out great! If you love knitting tiny things, then this is definitely the book for you!
Les
Cute, but limited. there's so much you can do keeping dimensions to less than 1 inch. Quick knits! but hard on aging eyesight...lol
Dionne
Lots of fun with this book. So much so I'll be adding it to my library.
Patterns were very easy to follow and made for cute quick knits.
I made most of the animals for my son to play with in his gnome village
but I can see these would be very satisfying for a quick gift or package decoration.
I'm moving on to her latest book the Super Scary Mochimochi as there are some
mini's in there that I'm itching to knit.
Saleris
I like this book. I'm a fan of miniatures in general, so a book enableing me to knit them was great. I'm in the process of knitting the elephant and it's not quite as easy as the author makes it look, but, I'm sure my difficulty is because I'm not used to knitting this close.
I'm looking forwards to knitting more out of the book.
Ann
Very cute patterns. I plan to knit a few.
Cori
So many tiny things to knit! Adorable little projects, and excellent photos. Assembling toys is a challenge for me, and once again Hrachovec has included clear photos showing how to do it.
Bea
The patterns are adorable, and the techniques sections at both the beginning and the end are helpful for beginning knitters like me.
Ramya
Very concisely constructed book for construction of very small knit toys. Kudoos to author.
Rachel Smalter Hall
Anna Hrachovec is a genius! Especially love this collection of Tinys.
lk
so cute
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Samantha Williams
Samantha Williams marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Paige
Paige marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Rhianna Neel
Rhianna Neel marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Wafa
Wafa marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
  • Sock Innovation: Knitting Techniques & Patterns for One-Of-A-Kind Socks
  • Knit. Sock. Love.
  • Creepy Cute Crochet
  • Knitting Lingerie Style: More Than 30 Basic and Lingerie - Inspired Designs
  • 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet: A Collection of Beautiful Blooms for Embellishing Garments, Accessories, and More
  • Circular Knitting Workshop: Essential Techniques to Master Knitting in the Round
  • Cast On, Bind Off: 54 Step-by-Step Methods
  • A Gathering of Lace
  • Knitting Without Tears: Basic Techniques and Easy-to-Follow Directions for Garments to Fit All Sizes
  • Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet
  • Knitter's handbook
  • Knitter's Handy Book of Top-Down Sweaters: Basic Designs in Multiple Sizes and Gauges
  • Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines: Patterns, Stories, Pictures, True Confessions, Tricky Bits, Whole New Worlds, and Familiar Ones, Too
  • The Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary Volume Two: Cables: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine
  • The Principles of Knitting: Methods and Techniques of Hand Knitting
Knitting Mochimochi: 20 Super-Cute Strange Designs for Knitted Amigurumi Huge & Huggable Mochimochi: 20 Supersized Patterns for Big Knitted Friends Super-Scary Mochimochi: 20+ Cute and Creepy Creatures to Knit Pigs with Wigs: E-Pattern from Knitting Mochimochi Feet Eaters: E-pattern from Knitting Mochimochi