Start by marking “Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners (Ambassador Classic Biography Series)” as Want to Read:
Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners (Ambassador Classic Biography Series)

Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners (Ambassador Classic Biography Series)

4.40  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
"In this discourse of mine, you may see much; much I say, of the grace of God towards me."
-John Bunyan

For four centuries, Christians in all countries have cherished the immortal allegory, Pilgrim's Progress. This allegory was not the product of a fervid imagination but was rooted in the experiences of a deeply religious man whose story is recounted in this autobiography.

Published May 31st 2006 by Ambassador International

To ask other readers questions about Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners

Venkatesh G
Jun 28, 2012 Venkatesh G rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Christians, specially those who suffer from OCD
I owe a great deal of debt to John Bunyan. When I was going through a crisis in my life, it was his book, the Pilgrim’s Progress, which brought me immense comfort and encouragement. The same book also introduced me to Calvinistic theology, a set of doctrinal truths which have become the anchor of my soul. So as I went through another difficult season in my life I did not hesitate to turn to another of Bunyan’s writings to find solace and encouragement. This time it was his autobiography Grace Ab ...more
Aaron Gregas
Jan 25, 2016 Aaron Gregas rated it it was amazing
This bIography was helpful for my understanding of "The Pilgrim's Progress." But even more, this book was helpful for my growth in holiness and faith in the gospel.
Lorie
Lorie marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Patricia
Patricia rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2012
Chris Warnick
Chris Warnick marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2011
Kevin Burton
Kevin Burton rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2010
Jandi
Jandi marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2010
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2008