Start by marking “Crash Deluxe (Parrish Plessis, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crash Deluxe (Parrish Plessis, #3)

Crash Deluxe (Parrish Plessis #3)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  210 ratings  ·  14 reviews
After inheriting a less-than-glorious empire within the Tert, Parrish Plessis-coup leader, bodyguard, and overall dangerous vixen-has her hands full, and her head even fuller. She's still under a blood debt to the Cabal Coomera. She's trying to take care of the growing population of stray social castoffs who have come to her for protection. And the nasty high-tech parasite ...more
Published October 2nd 2007 by Roc (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Crash Deluxe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crash Deluxe

Jay
Tim Gray
I had high hopes - but it just didn't hold me. Given up on series now.
Nathan
Third in a series and a fairly different tone to the last 2. Almost in a Gormenghasty way as the heroine is taken out of her strange environment and thrust into something that seems much more familiar (to us). And it doesn't really work as well. The cahracter should be a fish out of water but seems to fit in too easily. Very clear Australian content here which was also missing from the previous two. Rated MA for sex scenes, sexualised nudity, frequent violence, drug use, coarse language and rand ...more
Ruby Ridge
The first two books in series were just passable and I was hoping the series would redeem itself with this book. Instead we have this pitiful excuse for a novel, in my opinion one of the worst Urban Fantasy book ever.
What was the author thinking of with this Amorata garbage, she destroyed the character she created in the previous 2 books,
I wish I could give negative stars for this trash
Writtenwyrdd
I really liked this cyberpunk/post-apocalyptic series. This is apparently the final one, going to be stopped at a trilogy. I liked it well enough except for the actual ending, which implies very strongly a certain choice, but doesn't show it. I prefer to know, not presume. So the book left me with a foul taste in my mouth.
LadyCroft86
This was the best book out of the three. I don't feel like a lot was resolved for this being the last book. It was still entertaining to read, but some was hard to follow and I didn't like the ending but maybe she's gonna write another book for this series to end it a little better.
Emma
The workings of the world of Parrish Plessis become even more entangled in the third installment of this series.

I love how vivid Marriane's characters are and how easy it is to imagine the situations there are caught in.
Taya
An excellent series. Great world and an arse-kicking protag. A quick read by my standards, and I love it for that. I look forward to the next time I decide to give this series a read.
Elspeth LaMorte
Rating should not be taken as an indication of the quality of the novel, it's more that I don't read much Cyberpunk and while I enjoyed this series it's not exactly my preferred genre.
Rowena Daniells
This is book three of Marianne's Parrish Series - rollicking read!
Joy
weak ending if this is one. Left ya wondering what happened???
Bec
READ this series and thank me later! :)
Brett
Jun 21, 2009 Brett added it
Science Fiction
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Przemyslaw
Przemyslaw marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Apr 15, 2015
Steven Allen
Steven Allen marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Christina Allen
Christina Allen marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Annybell Cruz
Annybell Cruz marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
MXW
MXW added it
Mar 14, 2015
Tim Habert
Tim Habert marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
  • Chasing the Dragon (Quantum Gravity #4)
  • KOP Killer (Juno Mozambe Mystery, #3)
  • Children of Scarabaeus (Scarabaeus, #2)
  • Cybermancy (Webmage, #2)
  • Beaker's Dozen
  • The Secret Feminist Cabal: A Cultural History of Science Fiction Feminisms
  • The Key
  • Debris (The Veiled Worlds, #1)
  • Audacious (Kris Longknife, #5)
  • The Devil's Mixtape
  • Power and Majesty (Creature Court, #1)
  • Solace and Grief (The Rare, #1)
  • Mad Skills
  • Wanderlust (Sirantha Jax, #2)
  • Hell to Heaven (Journey to Wudang #2)
  • Equinox (The Rosie Black Chronicles, #2)
Marianne de Pierres is the award winning author of the acclaimed Parrish Plessis,Sentients of Orion and Peacemaker science fiction series. Marianne is an active supporter of genre fiction and has mentored many writers. She lives in Brisbane, Australia, with her husband, three sons and three galahs. Her Night Creatures series, Burn Bright, Angel Arias and Shine Light has been very popular among you ...more
More about Marianne de Pierres...

Parrish Plessis (3 books)
  • Nylon Angel (Parrish Plessis, #1)
  • Code Noir (Parrish Plessis, #2)
Burn Bright (Night Creatures, #1) Angel Arias (Night Creatures, #2) Nylon Angel (Parrish Plessis, #1) Shine Light (Night Creatures, #3) Code Noir (Parrish Plessis, #2)