Start by marking “Dead Men Talking” as Want to Read:
Dead Men Talking

Dead Men Talking

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Having delved into the heads of many of the world's most notorious murderers and published his gripping findings in the bestselling Talking with Serial Killers, for his latest book, renowned crime expert Christopher Berry-Dee has gained the trust of more monsters across the world and entered their prison lairs to discuss in detail their horrific crimes. Looking at the uniq ...more
Published June 1st 2011 by John Blake Publishing (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dead Men Talking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Men Talking

Denise MacDonald
To me, this book seemed to be trying to sensationalize and hype up little known criminals. There was not a lot to the whole "in their own words" bit. It was more of the authors interpretation of pieces of letters written to him by the criminals, that may or may not have been taken out of context because the majority of the letters are not published in the book. It was difficult to finish because it was not interesting and I felt like I was forcing myself to finish it.
Jennifer Bowers
I can't finish it the style it's written in is hard to tell who's talking and about what. The first chapter I had to look up the guy he was talking about and I hate not finishing a book but I couldn't force myself to read it. Great book idea but the wording made it boring.
Shu
Awful!!! This subject area is one of my favorites, but this book was so bad that I couldn't even finish. I probably only read 70 pages
Charity Loranzan
Avid true crime and enjoy going behind the minds of serial killers. This book was horrible! Could not even finish reading!
Emma Thackray
Awful. Self indulgent writer. Wouldn't bother!
Ninja
The writing is confusing at times.
Claudia
This was a very interesting read! As a true crime lover, I enjoyed reading the correspondence between author and killer. It was a refreshing difference to read correspondence letters as opposed to strict court-room transcript. Great, enjoyable read for any true crime fan out there!
Judi Burgess
Very badly written. I had to force myself to read past the halfway point only to find it did not get better. Author has high opinion of himself, but not sure why.
Christian.ippolito
I NEVER READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WANT TO!!!! MOMMY THATS NOT FAIR. WA WA WA IM CRYING DO YOU SEE THE TEARS!!
Dian
it takes you to the mind of killers, you will not be able to put it down
Kirsty Taylor-gallop
Kirsty Taylor-gallop marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Sparta
Sparta marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Robert Daigle
Robert Daigle marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Dan Gilchrist
Dan Gilchrist marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Krystle
Krystle marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Brittany Kay
Brittany Kay marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
With Butterflies
With Butterflies marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Stacey
Stacey added it
Nov 09, 2014
Zoe (Kat)
Zoe (Kat) marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
one direction 1 1 May 02, 2013 10:09AM
Talking with Serial Killers: The Most Evil People in the World Tell Their Own Stories How to Make a Serial Killer: The Twisted Development of Innocent Children into the World's Most Sadistic Murderers Face to Face with Serial Killers: My Conversations with the World's Most Evil Men Talking with Serial Killers 2: The World's Most Evil Killers Tell Their Stories Cannibal Serial Killers: Profiles of Depraved Flesh-Eating Murderers