Start by marking “My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One” as Want to Read:
My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One

My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One (My Life as a Sex-o-Gram)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  252 ratings  ·  31 reviews
During my time working as a sex-o-gram I have had some amazing, erotic and some frankly bizarre adventures. This is a collection of TEN hot, steamy five-minute fantasies based on my experiences working in the sex industry in London.

Book Three is now available:
US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COUM1WE
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00COUM1WE

Contents:
1. The Beginning
How I Beca
Published (first published June 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about My Life as a Sex-o-Gram, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Life as a Sex-o-Gram

Stephanie
Of all the books I've read to date, this one made me literally feel dirty. I don't recommend it. It was so filthy with no redeeming qualities, but I felt obligated to finish it as I've never not finished a book that I've started. But if I remember correctly, I got this one for free which sort of softened the blow. Because this book totally blows.
Alexis
The main character is a nympho in the sense that she doesn't care who, how many, how old, when where or why.
I'm not going to rate this book because it wouldnt be fair to the book. The stories are well written and done so that you can "see" the scenes as they are occuring, just not my cup o' tea.
I just kept thinking, this is how the aids virus spreads.
Kiru Taye
A selection of sex-o-gram short stories. It's a good read and would have been a 4 star for me but I have an issue that in none of these random sexual acts none of the men used a condom. A prostitute that doesn't use a condom in this day and age? Huh?
Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus

I thought this was going to be a story.. as in explainıng how ıt started and all that kind of stuff. It wasn't.

It was free. It was smut. It was ok
Evie
Aug 23, 2011 Evie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who likes short, erotic and good story.
Collections of erotic stories based on the 'sexperiences' of the author. It's sizzling hot!!!
Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
First, I have been following this author on twitter and facebook for quite some time now. I have seen her promoting her work, and saw that this book was free. I got it when she first showed it for free, so it has been sitting on my kindle for awhile. Not on purpose, I am what they call a ‘book horder’. I just keep on collecting, and not having enough hours in the day to read gets most books pushed to the wasteland of my ‘Kindle Cloud.’

Finally, I said “This weekend, I am going to read it.” It ha
Sara Trimble
Thanks to a friend on Facebook, I downloaded this book from Amazon for free. The title caught my eye and I thought it would be a fascinating book to read. This story is told in the first person narrative and it's a lot of walking through the scenes. The abrupt sexual scenes and behaviors surprised me quite a bit. The scenes were graphic and explicit, which I enjoyed. I did notice a lot of redundancy in the phrases, which meant that the writer repeated the same thoughts multiple times. As a fello ...more
L.J. Baker
I'm not sure what I was expecting but a friend sent it to me after I asked for a suggestion of something short with lots of sex. This certainly covered it! The scenes were hot hot hot! I think my husband will be getting lucky tonight!
Tonya
Hot as he'll.

I love that Nikkei gets to be all different types of fantasies for all types of clients and she gets her jollies too.
Aussiescribbler Aussiescribbler
The direct storytelling and bite-sized episodes are a winning combination. If one chapter's particular fetish or erotic style doesn't suit you, the next probably will. And, while one suspects that much poetic license has been used, the sense that one is being given a glimpse into a real sexual underworld adds to the appeal. If you like your erotica raw then this is a must read.
Charlie B.
book 1 and book 2 are really good if you want a hot sexy series of snappy anecdotes to put some spi9ce into your day. I really enjoyed the stories and the no-nonsense get to it style of writing. good value too at the low price.
Jean Booth
Extremely erotic and sensual. Makes you think twice about bachelor parties. ;) Really brings out the naughty, dirty side of sex and while you may wrinkle your nose, you find yourself oddly aroused.
Holly Gill
Wow hot and very raunchy ten sexual fantasies, allowing you to explore the world of Nikki Blaise, awesome, look forward to reading more of her work.
Lula Glover
Must read

when you start reading this book you can't put it down.
I want to read it over and over again.

Rebecca Hollingsworth
I wasn't sure if this book would be something I liked or not, but as odd as it maybe, I truly enjoyed it!!
Fancy
Didn't find it sexy or hot. The only story I liked was "The Teacher". Nasty, old, perverted man.
Karen **Mrs. Northman**
Quick, hot read. Lots of different fantasies have now been added to my bucket list ;)
Kathryn Parry
A good hot book, quick short stories that will get you all hot and panting for more.
Crystal
Pretty hot erotic read. I really enjoyed the little short stories.
Lynette
It was just ok for me. Very erotic reading as the title suggests.
Giedre
if you want a short steemy book, this book is right for you. :)
Cassie Hess-dean
10 short hot little sex stories. Great quick reads.
Terri
My favorites were "The Bus" and "Life Model"
Patrice
Nice, Sexy & Quick! On To Book 2!
Goodread
This way a good read, I'm off to part 2
  • Summer Heat
  • The Ride
  • Steele (Sterling Files, #1)
  • Sodom and Detroit (Virtual Seduction, #1)
  • Dont Get Mad...Get Even
  • Hard Candy
  • Mercy (Judgment, #2)
  • Sensual Erotica: The Erotic Love Story of Amy and Troy
  • Roped
  • Around the World in 80 men (Collection 1-10)
  • His Gift
  • Maid To Order
  • The Wicked Wives Playbook
  • One Naughty Girl (Landry James, #1)
  • Seducer (Sensual Captivity, #1)
  • Big Book of Smut, Vol 2
  • The Trip
  • The Riding Crop (Riding Crop #1)
My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Two My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book Three Touching Angel's Desires (Desires, #2) Jasmine Desires' Secrets (Desires, #3)