Start by marking “Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java” as Want to Read:
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java
Preview

Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java "is an "advanced algorithms" book that fits between traditional CS2 and Algorithms Analysis courses. In the old ACM Curriculum Guidelines, this course was known as CS7. This text is for readers who want to learn good programming and algorithm analysis skills simultaneously so that they can develop such programs with the maxim ...more
Published November 28th 2011 by Addison Wesley Longman (first published October 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java

Kenneth Miller
A clear book, but rather thin for the topic. In any matter, I did well for the class that I took this with, and I was happy that for the actual class we did closely follow the book in using what it had to offer to build real projects. I felt after reading it that I had harvest this particular book pretty well.
Joecolelife
After reading the book, I believe it is intended for those who possess the knowledge of the Java programming language and who wish to obtain a thorough, in-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and algorithm analysis.
I used this book as a supplementary material in a graduate course on Algorithms, and I found that the book's explanations of the algorithms and their analysis are concise, easy-to-understand, and fairly complete. Complicated concepts are explained clearly and illustrated w
Sandeep
Feb 06, 2015 Sandeep is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I want to read this book
Anthony
Pretty good data structures and algorithms reference despite the fact that many of the code examples have bugs in them. The errata for the bugs in the code and the code examples themselves are provided on the authors web site.
Christopher
I think is a good book
Mati
Mati marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
BHARAT BHUSHAN
BHARAT BHUSHAN marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Devin Williams
Devin Williams marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Benjamin Futhai
Benjamin Futhai marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Edwin Limantara
Edwin Limantara marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Heli
Heli added it
Jan 17, 2015
Jean Gourd
Jean Gourd marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Jony
Jony marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Caroline Millgårdh
Caroline Millgårdh marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Eni Prifti
Eni Prifti marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Pragya Goel
Pragya Goel marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Chima Kingsley
Chima Kingsley marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Rohan
Rohan marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++ Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C Data Structures & Problem Solving Using Java C++ for Java Programmers Data Structures and Problem Solving Using C++