Start by marking “The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook: 150 Delicious Recipes for Simple, Everyday Suppers in 45 Minutes or Less: 150 Delicious Recipes for Simple, Everyday Suppers in 45 Minutes or Less” as Want to Read:

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Healthy in a Hurry offers the ultimate answer to the perennial weeknight question of "What's for dinner?" With hundreds of quick and flavorful main-course recipes, it promises to become an everyday cooking tool for those who want to get a healthy, delicious meal on the table both swiftly and simply.

Coming out of the highly acclaimed Vermont test kitchens of EatingWell maga...more
Published January 3rd 2006 by Countryman Press

To ask other readers questions about The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook

Michele Hester
This is one of my favorite cookbooks!! I bought a copy after checking one out from the library several times. The recipes are fairly simple to prepare and TASTY!! Favorites include Wok-Seared Chicken Tenders with Asparagus & Pistachios, Honey Mustard Chicken, and Chili-Rubbed Tilapia with Asparagus & Lemon to name just a few.
Jeffrey
I took up cooking as I am out of work, over weight and want to save money. The recipes are clear and usually contain straightforward directions and easy to find ingredients. So far the meals themselves are tasty. My children and I have made two recipes in this book a week -- have had it out from the library and really reluctant to return it. If a nearly 45 year old who never turned on a stove before this year can use this book and come up with good recipes then the book must be good.
Mary Jo
I really should just buy a copy of this for as many times as I have checked this book out of the library. This book contains 150 healthy and tasty recipes for cooking everyday meals in 45 minutes or less. Favorite recipes in this book are boneless pork chops with mushrooms & thyme, express shrimp & sausage jambalaya, and chicken stuffed with caramelized onions and fontina.
Patricia
The recipes are straight-forward, meaning little more than passing familiarity with directions to your abode's kitchen stove is necessary. And they're good! I have a lot of cookbooks whose existence on my shelves is justified by one or two recipes. Easily a third (and that's a lot!) of these recipes are things we enjoy.
Carrie
Jul 31, 2008 Carrie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: food
I am going to have to buy this book. I want to make it all. There's a section at the front for those who don't know much about cooking, describing cooking methods, what pans you need, etc. Also, there's a list for your pantry. These are quick recipes that are also good for you! Who doesn't need that?
Alicia
Aug 21, 2007 Alicia rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who like to eat
Shelves: cookbooks
I have only tried one recipe so far and it was sooo quick and easy! and delicious. There are awesome delicious sounding recipes in here and they are all healthy! yay. Nice color photographs too.
Melissa
I checked this out of the library to peruse the recipes. I wasn't overly excited, some of them seemed "eh". But, I did copy out 6 recipes to try. After I try some of the recipes I can reevaluate.
Chris Green
Chris Green marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Kellie Smith
Kellie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Terry Jones weldon
Terry Jones weldon marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Collette
Collette marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Kris10lee
Kris10lee marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Tyshawn Knight
Tyshawn Knight marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Jennifer Jordan
Jennifer Jordan marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
EatingWell Serves Two: 150 Healthy in a Hurry Suppers The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook: 150 Delicious Recipes for Simple, Everyday Suppers in 45 Minutes or Less