Start by marking “Who's the Boss?” as Want to Read:
Who's the Boss?

Who's the Boss?

CAITLIN TAYLOR

Having inherited nothing but a stack of bills andhorrorsan office job, Caitlin was suddenly a poor little rich girl. Worse, her new boss was temptingly gorgeous, but needed a major attitude adjustment. He seemed to think she was some sort of airhead, just because she didn't know her way around a filing cabinet.

VS. JOE BROWNLEY

There was nothing Joe needed le

Published July 15th 2011 by Harlequin Treasury-Harlequin Temptation 90s (first published July 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Who's the Boss?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who's the Boss?

Saly
What an adorable and charming book. The heroine is such a sweetie, who is shocked to find herself broke after a lifetime of never worrying about money.
Her father is dead and she is hurting because though she was never close to him, she loved him and he seems to have left something to everybody but not her, to her he has left a job.

The hero is computer programmer who lives his job and his happy that his mentor, the heroine's father left him the company and shocked to find the heroine on his door-
Petra Grayson
Aug 09, 2013 Petra Grayson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I needed a break from the current books, so I went old-school again. This book was written in 1999. It was a good example of old-school romance. A Harlequin Temptation, so the sex is pretty mild. The story had some signature Jill Shalvis plot points: nice, misunderstood characters who grow up and learn to communicate, good friends who act as wonderful sidekicks, not quite a much humor as some of her later works, but lots of crazy mishaps too.

Caitlyn is a petite, blonde, bombshell and Joe is the
Aimee
Jill Shalvis is one of those authors that I buy their books without looking at the description. While this isn't terrible, it did leave me feeling I wanted one of her other books. I didn't care too much for Caitlin. While she is the spoiled child, she isn't a brat. She just doesn't concern herself on things such as, paying for her apartment, car, or whatever even when she had a monthly allowance from her father to do these things. She's sweet, a bit shy and pretty smart. Which is great. I didn't ...more
LLCSpokane
Jun 14, 2011 LLCSpokane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-read
This a very entertaining read. The characters are all very likeable and charming and fun.
Mary
Feb 16, 2013 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my all-time favorites
Desirée
Leído el 04/12/2011

UN AMOR COMO EL NUESTRO

Protagonistas: Joe Brownley y Caitlin Taylor
Argumento:

A la muerte de su padre, Caitlin Taylor no heredó nada, excepto un montón de facturas... y un trabajo de oficina. Su nuevo jefe era muy atractivo, pero su carácter dejaba mucho que desear; la tenía por idiota simplemente porque no sabía archivar.
Lo último que necesitaba Joe Brownley en su vida era una mujer como Caitlin, explosiva, pero torpe como ella sola. La habría despedido si no le hubiera promet
Dixie-Lee Campbell
Glad I happened to come across one of Jill Shalvis' first Harlequin Temptation book (1999) - it was funny, romantic and emotional. This actually is the first HQ Temptation book I have read also. Once I started reading, I had to finish it. If you come across it, don't pass it by - & enjoy it too. !
Liz Balaam
After reading quite a serious non fiction book I wanted something light hearted and easy to read. And that is exactly what this is. A predictable little love story that doesn't take much concentration.
Quynh
Nov 13, 2016 Quynh rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This couldn't have been written by the same Jill Shalvis who authored a bunch of other books that were intelligently written and tgat I so enjoyed" was my thought through out the entire book! It felt cheap.
Mia
May 07, 2014 Mia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book :)
Daimarelys
Feb 16, 2016 Daimarelys rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny

Funny as always. I finish the book in one day.
I love all of Jill Shalvis books , they are great, funny and hard to put down.
Tasha
May 10, 2013 Tasha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an older book (I was still about 14 when this book came out) but I enjoyed it all that much more
Maritza
Maritza rated it really liked it
May 07, 2014
Shannon Horton
Shannon Horton rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2012
Kaaren Matthews
Kaaren Matthews rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Duchess
Duchess rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Elisa
Elisa rated it liked it
May 16, 2016
Deranged Dreamer
Deranged Dreamer rated it did not like it
Nov 28, 2016
LdHopson
LdHopson rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2015
Kelli Hill
Kelli Hill rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2016
Tina Wideman
Tina Wideman rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2016
Laurie
Laurie rated it it was ok
Feb 10, 2017
Ang
Ang rated it really liked it
May 07, 2014
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2014
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2014
Annabeth
Annabeth rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2014
Sheena
Sheena rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2012
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2017
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • The Wedding Date
  • Indecent Suggestion
  • The Seduction Project
  • First Time Lucky?
  • The Boss's Inexperienced Secretary
  • A Very Stylish Affair
  • Who’s Holding the Baby? (Salvatore Brothers, #1)
  • Liam's Perfect Woman (Home to Harbor Town, #2)
  • Putting It To The Test (Harlequin Blaze #392)
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • Take on Me (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, #1)
  • Lying in Bed
  • A Reputation For Revenge (Princes Untamed, #2)
  • Men of Courage II (Men of Courage, #5; Stone/White, #1)
  • The Bedroom Business
  • A Little Bit Pregnant
  • All Bets Are On

Look for Jill's latest, SWEET LITTLE LIES on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...