Start by marking “Great Genes! / Make Me Over (Harlequin Duets, #13)” as Want to Read:
Great Genes! / Make Me Over (Harlequin Duets, #13)

Great Genes! / Make Me Over (Harlequin Duets, #13)

4.57 of 5 stars 4.57  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review
GREAT GENES!
Baby—Made-to-order

Offbeat, klutzy fashion designer Cleo Rose plans to "design" her baby. Her family consists of a bunch of kooks, and she wants to give her child a chance for a regular life. Enter supernormal, brilliant scientist Bryce Hampton, a man with great genes. He's also charming, sexy and wonderful—a man she could love. But Cleo is determined to protect

ebook
Published July 1st 2011 by Heinemann Publishing (first published October 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Great Genes! / Make Me Over, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Great Genes! / Make Me Over

Jessica
Make me over literally made me laugh out loud! The Drunk Cows is one of the funniest scenes I've ever read, and make me giggle each time I read it!! MUST READ!!
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Kellie
Kellie marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2012
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2011
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2008
Jangan Katakan Tidak! (Never Say Never!) When the Lights Go Out... A Long Hot Christmas Mistletoe Over Manhattan You Call This Romance? / Are You for Real? (Harlequin Duets, #69)