Start by marking “Cowboy's Triplet Trouble” as Want to Read:
Cowboy's Triplet Trouble

Cowboy's Triplet Trouble (Top Secret Deliveries)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  12 reviews

She had one reckless one-night stand and now Grace Sinclair has to face the fact that Justin Johnson, her triplets' father, is an irresponsible cad. But his cowboy brother Jake--smoldering hot and single--welcomes Grace and her infant daughters to their family's Oklahoma ranch. It's a quiet place...until someone tries to kill the single mom!
After years of cleaning up Just
Published November 1st 2011 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy's Triplet Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy's Triplet Trouble

Paula Legate
I really enjoyed the story line. The charactors made this a fun read. I loved the baby girls, Bonnie who flirted and batted her eyelashes, Casey who was shy, and Abby who was just happy. I love books with twins, so triplets was an extra bonus.

There were a few mistakes with the play with words, that took away from the story. Example of one, is taking from chapter one. - That night she'd realized that if something happened to her there was nobody to take care of the girls except Natalie - who sho
Kelly_Instalove
Full disclosure: The reason I chose this book was because there are triplets in my family. I’ve seen and experienced first-hand what it takes to survive parenting multiples. I knew there would be numerous “oh, NUH-UH” moments that I could giggle over and share with snarky glee.

And those expectations were fulfilled in oh so many wonderful ways – primarily because THESE BABIES ARE CYBORGS. They are mini robots programmed to be the Perfect Plot Moppets:

- They are named alphabetically (Abby, Bonnie,
Patrice
Jan 18, 2013 Patrice rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance lovers
Shelves: 2012-books-read
I liked the whole premise of the story and the characters are down-to-earth people. It reads like someone’s biography in that sense.

Grace Sinclair, third grade teacher, always did “the right thing” until at a friend’s wedding she threw caution to the wind and decided on a little excitement. A visiting guest started to pay attention to her and the next morning she awakens to find herself in bed with the handsome stranger and doesn’t recollect what happened the night before. She shook it off as ju
HarlequinRomanceReviews
Grace blames herself for the reckless one-night stand she had after a wedding with Justin, an irresponsible guy who she tracks down with her cyber friend. When she arrives at his sprawling ranch, all it takes is two seconds talking with Justin to find out that he is most definitely not interested in Grace...and her three babies.

Abby, Bonnie, and Casey are the triplets that resulted of Grace's night with Justin. She's not looking for financial help, just for a chance for the father of the babies
Trudy Miner
Grace Sinclair comes to the Oklahoma ranch looking for the father of her triplets, conceived after a drunken one-night stand at her best-friend's wedding. What she found was not what she expected! Their father was an irresponsible brother of another set of triplets but the brother she met at the door set her heart on fire! When Grace was forced to stay at the ranch due to a fall, strange things began happening: people began trying to kill her, the nice brother and her triplets bonded and Grace a ...more
Joanie
Grqace had a 1 night stand after a wedding with the result of triplets. She found the "father" but also another "father". Grqace was run off the road-was it an accident or intentional?
This was fast paced and quite a good and easy read.
Tia
It involves the MysteryMom yet again! Anyways....

Girl and boy meet, girl and boy get drunk, girl and boy have sex, girl gets pregnant, boy s gone so he doesn't know. Girl decides with help from MysteryMom that she will hunt down her babies father and BANG she finds him! Then she finds out he's a total waste of space, then she falls in love with his brother..

It was a good book to read but there was really no LOVE factor in it for me. Just seemed like a typical harlequin but since I'm a HAR-Q girl
Susan
Very good book. I felt bad for Grace that Justin turned out to be so irresponsible. She is such a great mother to the babies that I wanted her to have someone for her. Jake was used to cleaning up Justin's messes, and he didn't want to do that anymore. He found that Grace and the girls filled a hole in his life that he didn't know was there. He found himself feeling more and more protective of Grace, especially after several attempts are made to kill her.
Sharon Sherman
You take care of your brother and then a girl shows up with triplets saying they belong to your brother. What do you do? Fun read.
Hpitcher
good. extremely predictable but sometimes you just have to read those for a break from books that take a lot of thinking. haha.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Top Secret Deliveries
PWRL
May 20, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
O
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Jenny
Jenny added it
Jun 06, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 20, 2015
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Iyintito
Iyintito marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Cowboy with a Cause (Cowboy Cafe #3) Just Joe (Harlequin More Than Words) Paint It Red Are You Afraid? Broken Pieces