Start by marking “Recognition: A Novella (Eclipsis: Lady Amalie's memoirs, 1)” as Want to Read:
Recognition: A Novella (Eclipsis: Lady Amalie's memoirs, 1)

Recognition: A Novella (Eclipsis: Lady Amalie's memoirs, 1)

This novella introduces Amelia Herzog, the author of the Eclipsis series of memoirs, writing under her married name, Amalie, 'Gravina Aranyi (Lady Amalie).

Sometimes you're still coming of age at thirty-five. Sometimes you have to travel halfway across the universe to find your home.

Life on sweltering Planet Earth isn't working for Amelia Herzog. She's light-sensitive, with
Published (first published July 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Recognition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recognition

Ann Herendeen
Nov 05, 2011 Ann Herendeen rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
I don't know why they let an author review her own books. But here goes:

Recognition is a short novella (short even for a novella). It's the first segment of a doorstopper that I had planned to call something like "Coming Home" (I know, not exactly original). In an ideal world, I'd be able to get the whole thing ready for publication all at once.

This first story introduces Amelia Herzog, the narrator/protagonist who will eventually become "Lady Amalie," the author of these memoirs, set on the swo
SaintAnn's
Ann Herendeen is co-author.