Start by marking “The (Sparkly) Vampire (-Obsessed) Diaries” as Want to Read:
The (Sparkly) Vampire (-Obsessed) Diaries

The (Sparkly) Vampire (-Obsessed) Diaries

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Jeanette Thomas is in love with all things Twilight. So when the new hottie at school, Steven, starts taking notice of her she's positive that she's found her very own vampire boyfriend. Unfortunately, in The World of Jeanette, sexy Irish boys with albinism can sometimes be mistaken for the undead; and after she gets dumped for taking her Twilight obsession too far, she se ...more
Published by CreateSpace (first published August 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The (Sparkly) Vampire (-Obsessed) Diaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The (Sparkly) Vampire (-Obsessed) Diaries

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle HodkinDaughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini TaylorVanish by Sophie JordanShifting by Bethany WigginsLola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Best books of September, 2011
47th out of 102 books — 340 voters
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie PerkinsFalling for the Ghost of You by Nicole ChristieThe Ghost and the Goth by Stacey KadeMy Fair Godmother by Janette RallisonLola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Young Adult Romantic Comedy
98th out of 244 books — 372 voters

More lists with this book...

Lauren Fobbs
Aug 24, 2011 Lauren Fobbs rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: Everyone!
The paperback is great! Cover coming soon :)
Tania
Dec 22, 2011 Tania rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!!
Recommended to Tania by: First-Reads Book
Shelves: first-reads, cute, vampire
This book is hilarious!! It is written in a diary form, and it is about a girl named Jeannette and she is a senior in high school. As school starts she realizes that her locker is next to this guy that she believes has the "essence" of Edward from Twilight. After this her mission is to get together and after that to get together again, anyways this other guy comes into the picture and he is awesome, I don't want to give much away but this book is so funny, at every page I was laughing mostly at ...more
Amanda P
The (Sparkly) Vampire (Obsessed) Dairies was a good read. YAY first to review it! With Jeanette's love for Twilight is like obsessive. But who didn't love Twilight!! I personally liked it. I can relate to Jeanette with her obsessions. Lauren's character were easy to follow along, even if it was from Jeanette's journal. This review may contain spoilers***

Jeanette's relationship with Steven was too fast. Plus him as a character was rude, I did not like him. I liked Grayson more better. Even if som
Rachel
i got a kindle for christmas so i've been buying books like crazy off amazon. this was one of the recommendations and the title really caught my eye. i like the vampire diaires, i adored twilight - this book was for me.
i can relate to Jeannette. i have gotten slightly obsessed with vampires and i find myself sometimes living in a delusional world because, let's face it, dreaming about the perfect guy coming along is much better than actually noticing all teenage boys are idiots.
Jeannette was q
Vix
This is written in a diary style; poor Jeanette thinks she is the bees's knees and that boys should be falling at her feet, although if they do she wont know what to do with them!
Her obsession with Twilight and "love" of Edward Cullen colours all her thought processes and life choices to the determent of friends and boyfriends alike.
A nice ending occurs, although you sort of see it coming....
I only gave it 3* as the author did not seem to be able to decide how dippy her lead character was.... on
Nannah
What a charming little book!

I really enjoyed the character of Grayson, who was perfectly placed throughout the earlier parts of the book to make his actual "appearance" as meaningful as it was. The writing was fluid and functional, not to mention laugh-out-loud witty in some parts.

I think I got the copy with the missed scene, but all in all a very cute book with definite characters. :)
Kaya
It was amusing but I did want to strangle Jeanette a few times. What a spoiled, self-absorbed little brat.

However, thank goodness for Grayson and her friends - those people are normal.

All in all, it's a quick, fun weekend read.
Nancy
I was really looking forward to reading this book, thought it would be funny, pretty dull actually!
Richard Denney
Mar 11, 2012 Richard Denney marked it as to-read
This desperately needs a cover change.
But I still want to read the book. :)
Nicki
Oct 26, 2011 Nicki marked it as to-read
Really want to read this book! :)
Scarlet
Oct 02, 2011 Scarlet marked it as to-read
Well this looks.......interesting.
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Lillifurd
Lillifurd marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Little Miss Quirky
Little Miss Quirky marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Bookworm
Bookworm marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Kimberly K. Myers
Kimberly K. Myers marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Erin Nichols
Erin Nichols marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Argie
Argie marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
althea searles
althea searles marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Sammie Hugz-always
Sammie Hugz-always marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Brandi St.Pierre
Brandi St.Pierre marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Jenni
Jenni marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Sara Henley
Sara Henley marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
  • Altered
  • Elements The Beginning
  • A Marked Past (The Mercer Legacy, #1)
  • Bone Dressing (Book 1)
  • The Psychology of Twilight
  • Saved (The Shadow Vampires, #1)
  • Destined, a novel of the Tarot
  • Crystal & Bone (October Girls, #1)
  • Born to Bark: My Adventures with an Irrepressible and Unforgettable Dog
  • Hallowed Eve
  • The Dragon Turn (The Boy Sherlock Holmes, #5)
  • My Girlfriend's Boyfriend
  • How I Stole Johnny Depp's Alien Girlfriend
  • Josephine Lost
  • The Spirit Box (John Hazard, #1)
  • Unbreakable Love