Start by marking “Tempting Lucas” as Want to Read:
Tempting Lucas

Tempting Lucas

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"Resisting sin with Dr. Flynn"Lucas Flynn was still a dish, as tempting as he had been eleven years before when Emily had placed her naive teenage self in his bed and let him seduce her.

Those years hadn't made Lucas any more kindly disposed to Emily--who longed to tell him about the consequences of their one-night stand, and that she'd never stopped wanting him. But this t...more
Published July 15th 2011 by Harlequin Treasury-Harlequin Presents 90s (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Lucas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Lucas

Booklover
Wonderful Intense Emotional Friends To Lovers story,liked the grandmothers and their banters especially Monique she is adorable hard as coconut from outside but a softie inside, the only thing that disappointed me was Lucas in denial throughout the story only when Emily fall sick did he realise his love for her,for me it ended soon would have loved to see how during recovery Lucas convinces Emily of his love,Emily gave in too easily.The inner thoughts of Lucas were funny.

Overall a good read
Recom...more
sbf20112011
This one was decent. I didn't like that it was so one-sided, and I almost always prefer stories where the hero knows he's in love and is just hiding it. I felt like the heroine had to swallow her pride a lot w/out getting much in return. And although I often like seeing a hero's reaction when a heroine gets injured/almost dies, etc., I didn't like here that it was the reason the hero realized he was in love with her -- kind of cheap. Still, there was some good emotion to it, so 3 stars.
Leona
He was so not worth it.
Mirella Grace
Great novel!! I saluted Emily for fighting so hard for Lucas. As for Lucas... well, the bitterness of his marriage to Sydney has made him someone who did not believe in love, laughter and even life itself. I think that was because the condition in Africa and tough life both of them spent during their humanity jobs as doctors.

I just a bit regretted that Lucas realized how he felt for Emily Jane at the very last minute, when Emily's life is in danger. Why is it so hard for people to realized that...more
Kalyee
This one is hard to rate. Overall it was well written and emotional. There were parts that brought tears to my eyes. However, I just can't bring myself to rate it higher because I found the Hero Lucas to be so unlikable!

At 26 he was a conceited ass who sees himself as superior because his "life mission" is to heal the sick and make a difference. He sees the heroine as unsuitable as a life partner, and worse than that he looks down on her as a "party girl" and "shallow". So he tosses her aside t...more
Tia
I don't know what it was about this novel but I totally loved it. It was an older type harlequin which made me like it a lot more. There was definitely a strong story behind it unlike the newer pregnancy ones. I have to admit I enjoyed the characters and the emotions involved. For me it was totally beautiful.
Floricita Benge
I love this book. While reading it, I experienced conflicting emotions, it made me laugh, cry and sigh. I felt a deep regret to flip the last page because I hate to see it ends. I do not in anyway resent the author's portrayals of the different characters of the story because she did it very convincingly. Catherine Spencer exhibited her great talent as a writer by exploring and exploiting human's uniqueness an individuality through her characters and she mastered the arts of words and used them...more
Crystal Haynes
Crystal Haynes marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Jenny
Jenny added it
Mar 23, 2014
Virginia
Virginia marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Sun
Sun added it
Mar 06, 2014
K. Bell
K. Bell marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Xristinaki
Xristinaki marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Samantha Jo
Samantha Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Laura added it
Jul 01, 2013
Gigi
Gigi marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Char
Char marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
The Millionaire's Marriage The Greek Millionaire's Secret Child Constantino's Pregnant Bride The Costanzo Baby Secret The Italian's Convenient Wife