Start by marking “Tempting Lucas” as Want to Read:
Tempting Lucas

Tempting Lucas

2.97  ·  Rating Details  ·  36 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Resisting sin with Dr. Flynn

Lucas Flynn was still a dish, as tempting as he had been eleven years before when Emily had placed her naive teenage self in his bed and let him seduce her.

Those years hadn't made Lucas any more kindly disposed to Emily--who longed to tell him about the consequences of their one-night stand, and that she'd never stopped wanting him. But this tim
Published July 15th 2011 by Harlequin Treasury-Harlequin Presents 90s (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Lucas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Lucas

Booklover
Wonderful Intense Emotional Friends To Lovers story,liked the grandmothers and their banters especially Monique she is adorable hard as coconut from outside but a softie inside, the only thing that disappointed me was Lucas in denial throughout the story only when Emily fall sick did he realise his love for her,for me it ended soon would have loved to see how during recovery Lucas convinces Emily of his love,Emily gave in too easily.The inner thoughts of Lucas were funny.

Overall a good read
Recom
sbf20112011
This one was decent. I didn't like that it was so one-sided, and I almost always prefer stories where the hero knows he's in love and is just hiding it. I felt like the heroine had to swallow her pride a lot w/out getting much in return. And although I often like seeing a hero's reaction when a heroine gets injured/almost dies, etc., I didn't like here that it was the reason the hero realized he was in love with her -- kind of cheap. Still, there was some good emotion to it, so 3 stars.
Kalyee
This one is hard to rate. Overall it was well written and emotional. There were parts that brought tears to my eyes. However, I just can't bring myself to rate it higher because I found the Hero Lucas to be so unlikable!

At 26 he was a conceited ass who sees himself as superior because his "life mission" is to heal the sick and make a difference. He sees the heroine as unsuitable as a life partner, and worse than that he looks down on her as a "party girl" and "shallow". So he tosses her aside t
Leona
Mar 11, 2014 Leona rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
He was so not worth it.
Mirella Grace
Apr 04, 2011 Mirella Grace rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great novel!! I saluted Emily for fighting so hard for Lucas. As for Lucas... well, the bitterness of his marriage to Sydney has made him someone who did not believe in love, laughter and even life itself. I think that was because the condition in Africa and tough life both of them spent during their humanity jobs as doctors.

I just a bit regretted that Lucas realized how he felt for Emily Jane at the very last minute, when Emily's life is in danger. Why is it so hard for people to realized that
Tia
Dec 24, 2012 Tia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what it was about this novel but I totally loved it. It was an older type harlequin which made me like it a lot more. There was definitely a strong story behind it unlike the newer pregnancy ones. I have to admit I enjoyed the characters and the emotions involved. For me it was totally beautiful.
Adensanti
Jul 01, 2015 Adensanti rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
he's soo not worth it. but then again, the girl is the one that's been crazily want him. blagh..

not my kind of story, I dont need a guy who realize that he loves me when im almost dead. if it's take my life just for him to realize that he loves me, i rather give my love to someone else and nurtured it together.
Floricita Benge
Sep 13, 2013 Floricita Benge rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. While reading it, I experienced conflicting emotions, it made me laugh, cry and sigh. I felt a deep regret to flip the last page because I hate to see it ends. I do not in anyway resent the author's portrayals of the different characters of the story because she did it very convincingly. Catherine Spencer exhibited her great talent as a writer by exploring and exploiting human's uniqueness an individuality through her characters and she mastered the arts of words and used them ...more
Ivy
Clare
Clare added it
May 10, 2016
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Lovemesomelove
Lovemesomelove rated it did not like it
Jan 26, 2016
Travelbug
Travelbug rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Gratair
Gratair marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Bergamont
Bergamont rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
R
R marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Cathy Norfin
Cathy Norfin marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Reshmi
Reshmi rated it did not like it
Sep 28, 2015
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2015
Hnou
Hnou marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Boogenhagen
Boogenhagen rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2015
B
B marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
J
J marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it it was ok
Jun 04, 2015
Hiker
Hiker rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2015