Start by marking “Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey: Learn Coupon Strategies to Save $1000s at the Grocery Store” as Want to Read:

This is not you grandma's coupon book! Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey teaches you step-by-step how to:

o Find coupons and "stack" them with a sale for huge savings.
o Build a stockpile of food at rock-bottom prices to last you and your family up to a year.
o Make passers-by gape at your cart full of groceries you purchased for 75% off retail price.
o Get your cashiers to ga
Published January 1st 2012 by Krazy Coupon Lady, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey

Christina
Apr 13, 2013 Christina rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for tips on couponing and saving money, this is the book for you!!! This book helped me to understand how much savings can be done out in this big world. Even if you want to just save a little and not be an extreme couponer this is a great read!!!! I RECOMMEND this book also checkout the website, AWESOME!!!!!
Suzanne Gunter McClendon
This book was funny at times and very informative. We are taking their advice and will see how it goes.

If you're interested in saving money on ever-increasing grocery prices, this book can point you in the right direction. We have saved over $100 this week alone following their advice.
Charlie
May 07, 2014 Charlie rated it liked it
If you want to learn how to cash in for that expensive vacation, save up for a large household purchase or just cut back on monthly spending, this book can tell you one place to save big: the stores.

Yes, these women have been featured on Extreme Couponing. Yes, these women know how to wheel and deal. Yes, these women have families and still save big. Yes, they tell you how to do it ALL.

No, I will never be a Krazy Coupon Lady, and here’s why: Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey advocates for stockp
Hoover Public Library Nonfiction
Written by a queen of couponing, this book is useful if you are wanting to learn how to coupon well. This book teaches you the couponing lingo, how to save the most with your coupons, how to get more coupons, how to create a stockpile, and so much more! Demer breaks her process down in easy-to-follow steps. This is definitely worth a read for anyone who aspires to be a Krazy Coupon Lady.
Kathryn Sonuga
Jan 17, 2014 Kathryn Sonuga rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought I knew everything there was to know about saving money while grocery shopping, but this book made me reevaluate what I was doing. I will probably never implement everything the author suggests, but I have seen savings already from the tips I have started following. I'd recommend the book to anyone who wants to learn how to use coupons to save money on groceries.
Cheryl Berry
Apr 22, 2016 Cheryl Berry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best extreme shopping book around.

This book is the most educational extreme shopping book that I have read. I finely understand the steps that are required to become a extreme shopper. Other books don't explain in non shopper terms, this book does. Read this book, if you want to save money on things you buy.
A fantastically useful book if you are wanting to learn how to coupon well. This book teaches you the couponing lingo, how to save the most with your coupons, how to get more coupons, how to create a stockpile, and so much more! Definitely worth the read for aspiring Krazy Couponers. =)
Lori
Jun 26, 2012 Lori rated it it was amazing
Lots and lots of good info whether you are an "extreme" couponer or just looking to save some money.
Becky
Jun 02, 2013 Becky rated it really liked it
I learned alot from this book about couponing. I have already started her ideas
Amber
Mar 12, 2012 Amber rated it it was amazing
Shelves: frugal
Some of the strategies are too extreme for me, but easiest-to-read/most fun book on couponing I've seen so far
Kristen
Feb 02, 2013 Kristen rated it liked it
The book for extreme coupons & shopping written by experts in the field. This process fascinates me but I haven't been able to put it into action personally yet.
Carolyn A.
Jul 24, 2013 Carolyn A. rated it it was amazing
Comprehensive book on all the strategies you need to know to be highly successful at saving money.
Cheryl
Jul 20, 2013 Cheryl rated it really liked it
Very helpful information. I didn't think I had anything left to learn about couponing but they taught me a few things. Worth the money!
Ember Britton
Jul 23, 2012 Ember Britton rated it it was amazing
A-maze-ING!!!
Christen Nix
Christen Nix rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2014
lisa
lisa rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it it was ok
Oct 25, 2013
Jennifer Silva
Jennifer Silva rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2016
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2014
Renee Robertson
Renee Robertson rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2012
Corinne
Corinne rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2013
Ashlee
Ashlee rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Adrienne
Adrienne rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2013
Chris Lorenz
Chris Lorenz rated it did not like it
Feb 21, 2016
Brittany
Brittany rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2012
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2016
Sandra A. Cruz
Sandra A. Cruz rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Rose Michon
Rose Michon rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for Nothing
  • Kids Beyond Limits: The Anat Baniel Method for Awakening the Brain and Transforming the Life of Your  Child With Special Needs
  • Keeping It Together in a Pull-Apart World
  • Crafty Superstar: Make Crafts on the Side, Earn Extra Cash, and Basically Have It All
  • More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: 200 Brand-New, Budget-Friendly, Slow-Cooker Recipes
  • Reluctant Entertainer, The: Every Woman's Guide to Simple and Gracious Hospitality
  • Be CentsAble: How to Cut Your Household Budget in Half
  • Purple Like the West (Colors of Faith #2)
  • Toward the Sunrise (Until The Dawn .5)
  • Confessions of an Unbalanced Woman
  • Secrets of an Organized Mom: How to Declutter and Streamline Your Home for a Happier Family
  • Sublime Stitching: Hundreds of Hip Embroidery Patterns and How-To
  • Raising Up a Family to the Lord
  • Enough Already!: Clearing Mental Clutter to Become the Best You
  • Esther the Queen
  • Love's Sweet Beginning (Sisters at Heart, #3)
  • Rumpelstiltskin (Timeless Fairy Tales, #4)
  • The Smartest Money Book You'll Ever Read: Everything You Need to Know About Growing, Spending, and Enjoying Your Money

“START BY DOING WHAT’S NECESSARY; THEN DO WHAT’S POSSIBLE; AND SUDDENLY YOU ARE DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE.” 0 likes