Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Relationships: Stories about Family, Friends and Love” as Want to Read:

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Relationships supports and inspires teenagers, reminding them they are not alone as they read stories written by teens about friends, family, love, loss, and many lessons learned.

The teenage years are difficult. Old friends drift away, new friends come with new issues, teens fall in and out of love, and relationships with fam
Published May 3rd 2011 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Shannon
Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen’s purpose in writing the book, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Relationships is to help teens realize they are not alone in this world. That other people go through break-ups, arguments with relatives, and that first kiss anxiousness.
Chicken Soup for the Soul is a very well written novel. The story is a bunch of non-fiction stories and relates to others’ lives. When I read the stories, it is as if I am the actual character or that the situation is hap
Edna
This 366-page young adult novel by Jack Canfield, Amy Newmark, and Mark Victor Hansen is a wonderful part of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. These books tell the stories of several people and are categorized into different sections based on the content of each individual story.

I love these books because they are easy to relate to. This novel is directed toward the teenagers. Their other novels have other target audiences, as seen with the variation of titles, and sequels.
Kaelyn
it help me go through many diffcult challenges by reading this book as find ways that other teens like me go through tough times in relationship problem
Blesie
I'm happy that some of the stories really touch my heart, gave me a good lesson and advice from family, friends and to our special loved ones. :)
Queennie Napoto
Queennie Napoto marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Erin Coulter
Erin Coulter marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Isabella parker
Isabella parker marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Melissa Leasel
Melissa Leasel marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Jhanvi
Jhanvi marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Finaz
Finaz is currently reading it
Feb 25, 2015
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Jyeshtha
Jyeshtha is currently reading it
Feb 20, 2015
Deepa
Deepa added it
Jan 02, 2015
Silviana Friesa
Silviana Friesa marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Jin Li
Jin Li marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Madison
Madison marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Manjushree Inamdar
Manjushree Inamdar marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...
Chicken Soup for the Soul The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women