Start by marking “Conquest Earth” as Want to Read:
Conquest Earth

Read eBook* *Different edition

Conquest Earth

A banished prince from far, far away ... one minor computer glitch ... the most bizarre courtship and mating ceremony ever conceived ... and Bree Denton's life would never be the same.

The planet that was supposed to be there wasn't. The star system that was supposed to be unoccupied was. The lead scout/construct ship set down amongst hostiles who seemed determined to keep
Published August 2nd 2010 by CreateSpace (first published February 26th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Conquest Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquest Earth

Shasha
This author will always give me something interesting. Alien bridenapping!

My enjoyment of this story was reduced by unnecessary profanity and the stupidity/evil nature of earth men. Some typos, including capitalizing the word goosebumps. A few loose ends (view spoiler)
Sandra
I've read this book many times now and it never loses its appeal.

It is your typical Alien abducts Earth girl scenario, except a bunch of girls get grabbed and neither of them can communicate with each other.

This story is about how these very different people learn to communicate, learn to trust and fall in love all whilst foiling the American military and Government. And how to terraform Mars, marsaform just doesn't sound right. LOL.

Bree is an ordinary girl in farm belt America when an alien pod
ValerieC
I have this story (same cover too), but it is now listed on Amazon as being by Kaitlyn O'Connor, so I am assuming that Angelique Anjou is one of her many pen names.

No matter - I enjoyed the story, and the writing was classic Kaitlyn! :-)

This could have been a kick-off for a neat little series...
Ali Crean
This book was something I found sitting in a file on my computer so I don't know where it came from. I had to look up the synopsis when I found it to see if it was something I would even read and I added it to this month's Book It because I liked the idea of aliens invading earth. We need something better to happen than for politicians to just muck shit up.

Whenever I read a book by someone I have never read before or no one I have spoken to or follow has mentioned I consider it a crap shoot. I
Megan Mills
Oct 21, 2015 Megan Mills rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Still smiling

This book was very interesting. I think it focused a little too much on the time before the Earth women decided to stay with the Valarians. I enjoyed the last part the best. Especially when the Earth women accepted their mates. I wished that more of the book could have shown the continuing of the settlement that led to the very last part.
Eva
Jul 09, 2015 Eva rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars until just the end, when it suddenly cut of without resolving any of the open plot threads
So I'll give it 3 stars and that is still generous considering how disappointed I was by the abrupt ending. I would understand if it were the beginning of a series, but it is supposed to be a stand alone
Aubrey Cunningham
This is not your typical aliens invade earth, they just invade the solar system. It is a funny read. Didn't like the abruptness towards the end of the book and there seemed to be several loose threads but an easy way to pass a few hours.
Julie
Dec 02, 2015 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Totally loved this book, even on the second time reading. A good example of how cultures and lack of communication can cause misunderstandings and unease. Plenty to make me keep reading and want to finish. Enough to make me chuckle here and there which is what I like. Great book and thoroughly enjoyed every chapter.
Brutally Honest
This is a solid Kaitlyn O'Connor read. There's the usual endless back-and-forth babbling in the characters' minds, the second guessing of everything, the ignoring of obvious signs, and the usual bitchy women and political and atheistic rantings that we all know feature in basically all of her books. What sets this book apart - probably due to it being one of her first - is that the hero and heroine get equal exposure, and the complete ending. For once I was not dismayed at the abrupt ending of a ...more
Kristy
Apr 10, 2015 Kristy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this sci-fi romance. It was a unique story with aliens and earthlings. The characters were likeable and I enjoyed the story.
laaddis
Jun 25, 2016 laaddis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: alien
I enjoyed the book and would like to read more. I love heroes with wings. The book did feel a bit rushed toward the end.
Andrea
Jan 28, 2014 Andrea rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, lets just stop a really good story at 80% and piss everyone off, hmmm? I liked the hero, I liked the heroine, the world building was extensive and the plot had two themes running through in addition to the alien romance and then, wtf, just ends and cuts to an epilogue. I have heard similar comments before regarding Ms O'C's work, so I won't be buying another which is a big shame. If she had continued the conflict with Earth's government and the threatened riot, it would have been a great nov ...more
Jess
Apr 09, 2015 Jess rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Stars!

This book really caught my attention. I had been wanting to read it a long time ago, but couldn't find it at my local library. I finally found it on Amazon and got to read it for myself. I really enjoyed this book, it really keeps you interested in what will happen to Bree and the other former Earth girls and their handsome Draconian male counterparts. Definitely worth a read!
Nov 12, 2014 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, erotica, sci-fi
A cute sci-fi romance, with some erotic parts. A nice light book, perfect for my current mood.
Kati
Oct 12, 2012 Kati rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, other-sci-fi
The usual Kaitlyn O'Connor space romance - fun if you like her writing.
Carolyn F.
I read under Angelique Anjou.
Caroline
Jun 20, 2013 Caroline rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
2 stars
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
LuvRomance
LuvRomance marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Kate Williams
Kate Williams marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Naomi Norton
Naomi Norton marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Lydwyna
Lydwyna marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Darkmond
Darkmond marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
Magdalena
Magdalena marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
River
River rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2016
Louise Buxton
Louise Buxton rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2016
Weiley
Weiley marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
JMH
JMH rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2016
  • Illumination (Cyberevolution, #5)
  • Starkissed
  • Alien, Mine
  • The Melier (Women of Dor Nye, #1)
  • Captured
  • Gron's Fated (Ruth & Gron, #2)
Also known as Kaitlyn O'Connor

Born on a bayou, Angelique Anjou’s roots are cajun, but she makes her home now in the foothills of the Smokies, where she lives with her husband and son. As a late blooming Trekkie, science fiction and fantasy are the tales she cut her teeth on, and the genres, next to romance, that are most dear to her heart.
More about Angelique Anjou...