Start by marking “Blood Sisters” as Want to Read:
Blood Sisters

Blood Sisters

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Starla had always imagined that becoming a vampire would make her popular, glamorous and wealthy. But after she and her best friend, Jordan, become undead, Starla realizes one thing: a vampire's life sucks.

Nook, 155 pages
Published March 7th 2011 by Michelle Scott, via Smashwords (first published December 6th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Blood Sisters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Sisters

Bookie | The BookChick
Book Description:

Since there's no turning back, she tries to make the best of her situation, but it isn't easy. Especially not after her friend abandons her to serve the oldest, most powerful vampire in the city. Or when she gets on the bad side of a gang of vampires who've taken over the zoo
Jaidis Shaw
We have all thought about it at one point or another. What exactly would it be like to be a vampire? Humans are curious by nature and so it is only natural to imagine what all the different possibilities would be like. The same thing goes for one of the main characters in Blood Sisters by Michelle Scott. Starla dreams of becoming a vampire, and not just any vampire, but the sexy, rich, and glamorous kind. She wants to feel powerful and wanted, the envy of her classmates. It’s at this point that ...more
Ottilie
Starla had always imagined that becoming a vampire would make her popular, glamorous and wealthy. But after she and her best friend, Jordan, become undead, Starla realizes one thing: a vampire’s life sucks.
Since there’s no turning back, she tries to make the best of her situation, but it isn’t easy. Especially not after her friend abandons her to serve the oldest, most powerful vampire in the city. Or when she gets on the bad side of a gang of vampires who’ve taken over the zoo. Or when she meet
Jamie
Best friends Starla and Jordan have always dreamed of becoming vampires. They thought it would be all glamorous and they would be wealthy. Turns out they were wrong.

I had high hopes for this when I started reading it. I was looking forward to the friendship and the romance. I was disappointed. I usually love reading vampire books. This one just didn't keep my interest, I found it boring at times.

Once Starla and Jordan become vampires they quickly realize it's not what they thought it would be. J
Mary Beeson
Best friends for life took on serious meaning when Jordon and Starla got changed. Imortal and powerful are only a few of the sides they thought of. When reality stuck and they found this life to be a completley differnt story. They were torn apart, in a blink of an eye, seperated with only one of them looking to reunite again, the other unable to. Starla meets some other vampires, and hunters on the way.
With all of the events that unfold before you you will be shocked by the ending.
I really lov
Mie
This was pretty bad. 1,5 stars.
I liked the overall idea but the story didn't really work. There didn't really seem to be a reason why characters did what they did half the time and there wasn't a lot of flow to the story. It got boring and I found myself wondering several times if there was a point to this story. There isn't BTW.
It really wasn't very well written either and the edition I read really would have benefited from just a tiny bit of proof reading.
I wouldn't recommend it unless you'
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Galathiel
Galathiel marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Sara Henley
Sara Henley marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Anna
Anna added it
Sep 13, 2014
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Matthew Fletcher Trevitz
Matthew Fletcher Trevitz marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Kimberly Mayberry
Kimberly Mayberry marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Toni Michelle-Editor
Toni Michelle-Editor marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2013
Shania Garberich
Shania Garberich marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Elise Chase
Elise Chase marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Nancy (The Avid Reader) marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Anusha Nadar
Anusha Nadar marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Brittany Krupinski
Brittany Krupinski marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Paranormal Romanc...: YA vampire/romance Giveaway 1 13 Jan 27, 2012 09:44AM
Maybe it’s because of my Halloween birthday, but I’ve always been attracted to scary stories. On the other hand, I love romances as well. Once I discovered that these two genres existed side-by-side in urban fantasy novels, I was in heaven! Urban fantasy is like chocolate and peanut butter: a perfect, to-die-for combination that I can never get enough of.

I’ve been writing since childhood, but earn
More about Michelle Scott...
Straight to Hell (Lilith Straight, #1) Straight to Heaven (Lilith Straight, #2) Straight by the Rules (Lilith Straight, #3) Stage Fright Uncommon Magic