Start by marking “A Model Boyfriend” as Want to Read:
A Model Boyfriend

A Model Boyfriend

Genre: Erotic Contemporary

Andrea "Andy" Gibbons and her boyfriend Mike have grown apart. Mike doesn't understand why Andy won't grow up and give up art. Andy doesn't understand what happened to the math geek she fell in love with. Neither is willing to flinch, leaving them locked in a stand-off where neither is satisfied and Andy overlooks Mike's indiscretions.

It isn't u

Published August 16th 2011 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about A Model Boyfriend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Model Boyfriend

Dee
Sep 01, 2011 Dee rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, romance, read-2011
The review was originally published for The Romance Reviewers and can be found here

As a reader, I am normally not a fan of a storyline that already has one of the individuals in a committed relationship. For me, something always just seems to be missing. However, I was pleasantly surprised with A MODEL BOYFRIEND.

For the past three years, Andy (Andrea) and Mike have been together, but recently have found themselves growing apart as they develop new interests. Mike wants Andy to give up the art t
Heather in FL
What a fun story! I loved Andy's wit, and I loved that she didn't know who Brandon was when she was helping him. And she never expected to see him again, but something compelled Brandon to seek her out. To her utter shock. And it turned out they had a lot in common. I absolutely loved how she dealt with Brandon's girlfriend at the coffee shop. And Mike's friend Tom -- hilarious!! Andy, being a goth-girl with purple hair, never expected to become a love interest for a well-known model. Thankfully ...more
Jane
Jan 14, 2012 Jane rated it it was amazing
I had to buy it as soon as I started reading the preview on Amazon. It is a great story, had some hilarious lines in it. I really enjoyed this book. You fall in love with Brandon, he is so sweet and a little insecure, being gorgeous and a model makes him wonder if people are with him just for his looks and because Andy had no clue who he was it, he drawn in. They slowly become friends and that turns into more. It is enjoyable to read the witty banter between these two.
Beth
Oct 14, 2011 Beth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, humorous
This story made me smile as I was reading it. It was sweet and erotic and funny, making me break into occasional laughter at the witty repartee between the goth girl and the model. Favorite scenes include an hysterical twist on the When Harry Met Sally deli scene and giggle-inducing dialog while making a headless snowman. I definitely will be looking for more books by this author.
Amy
Nov 30, 2011 Amy rated it really liked it
Shelves: have-on-kindle
I don't think I stopped smiling from the moment I picked this up, until the last line was read. There were so many laugh out loud moments, it's hard for me to pick my favorite.

When Andy spies Brandon at a yuppy bar she notices he's unhappy, drunk and about to drive himself home. After becoming tired of waiting for her boyfriend who's tardiness has been getting worse and worse lately, she stops him outside and offers to drive him home. Brandon is so blown away by Andy he seeks her out in the we
Summer
Oct 10, 2012 Summer rated it it was amazing
This book will make you laugh. The MC's have some excellent banter going back and forth throughout the book. Andy and Brandon are each lost and they become friends and help each other discover what they want in life.

10/10/12: Re-read this book again and still love it!!! I want a Brandon!

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Reviewed on I Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
Peach
Jul 19, 2012 Peach rated it really liked it
The first chapter of the book was so hilarious when Andy first met Brandon at the bar and I laughed so hard about to burst at the seams. It was about an emo girl who gradually embarked on a relationship with a gorgeous male model. I really liked Andy and she made sacrifices for people she loved. Simple, short and entertaining read.
Cozen
I really can't say this is a four star for me. I kept waiting for something to happen. everything seemed to flow with no bumps on the way. I find myself saddly saying that this story was somewhat boring. I read this in one evening and found I was ready to read some trashy drama by the end of this one.
Dinjolina
Apr 09, 2012 Dinjolina rated it it was amazing
It had holes, and it was frustrating at times considering the cheating of the ex boyfriend that seemed perfectly normal, all the drugs and alcohol, slow progression of the relationship and one POV. Buuuut…the overall feel was so cute and perky I had to rate it as amazing! :)
Darreth
Nov 21, 2011 Darreth rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica-romance
I thought this was a cute story between two people who most likely would not endeavor into a relationship. Clever banter, and interesting spin on the fledgling days of a relationship.
Jenny Levine
Oct 26, 2012 Jenny Levine rated it liked it
This story is too common for my taste, nothing fancy, but it's cute. Can't stop smiling while reading this. ;)
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Leyns
Leyns marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Pamela Parson
Pamela Parson marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
monica
monica rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Yelena
Yelena rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Wordsl Dreamsl
Wordsl Dreamsl marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Liqiu
Liqiu marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Meagan
Meagan rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2014
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Derynmorin1970
Derynmorin1970 marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Laurie
Laurie marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2013
FlibBityFLooB
FlibBityFLooB marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Clancy Nacht is a bisexual genderqueer person who lives in Austin with a husband, and three feral rescue cats. Clancy has published several ARe bestselling contemporary romantic thriller m/m and m/f stories. Three of her books have been honored with Rainbow Awards; Le Jazz Hot won for #1 Best Bisexual/Transgender Romance & Erotic Romance. In 2013, Black Gold: Double Black was a runner up for a ...more
More about Clancy Nacht...