Start by marking “తులసిదళం [Tulasi Dalam]” as Want to Read:
తులసిదళం [Tulasi Dalam]

తులసిదళం [Tulasi Dalam]

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  285 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Tulasi Dalam (Telugu: తులసిదళం) is a Telugu Thriller novel

Tulasi is a 10 year-old child of a rich man Sridhar and Sharada. Anita is her sister. Sridhar saves the daughter of his boss Robert. As a gratitude, he presents Rs. 10 lakhs in the name of Tulasi. If she dies before the age of 10 years, the money goes to Sri Krishna Saranalayam. She was witch-crafted by some enemie
Published 1980

2 States by Chetan BhagatI Too Had A Love Story.. by Ravinder SinghThe 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan BhagatThe Immortals of Meluha by Amish TripathiRevolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat
Indian Books - Fiction
134th out of 721 books — 2,027 voters
Barrister Parvateesam by Mokkapati Narasimha Sastry(...మైదానం [Maidanam] by ChalamNaa Ishtam by Ram Gopal VermaKasi Majili Kathalu by Madhira Subbanna Deekshitul...Maha Prasthanam by Srirangam Srinivasarao (Sri...
Best Collection of Telugu
129th out of 134 books — 229 voters

More lists with this book...

Harish Kumar Sarma Challapalli
Mr. Yandamoori was wonderful telugu language writer!! He created waves during his times with this novel. Though many people criticised for writing a novel which promotes black magic and etc.,he darely chose this and mesmerized people with this work.

This can be considered as one of best thrillers which will glue your eyes to the books and slide your fingers through the pages. I say every person has to read this and experience the thrill once in his life time.

These kinds of books may be common in
Srinivas Dyanaboina
hats off Yandamuri garu... may be this book is first of its kind in telugu novel history. even though the story inclined to one side, the inclusion of the other angles to it makes thrilling and new. the content clearly shows how much research or the risk the writer undergone to furnish those details.
frankly speaking , the time i read this book(11pm-4pm)and the content of the novel made me afraid . I slept silently even though I was thirsty as I was afraid to get the water from fridge.
Thavanathan T
I think tamil transalation messed up a good story. But a good time pass.
Trend setter in Telugu occult/horror books. Most engazing
Jan 05, 2015 Hari added it
I have interested to read
Mar 02, 2015 Pradeep marked it as to-read
Praveen Kumar
Feb 04, 2014 Praveen Kumar marked it as to-read
i want read the naval
Avinash Sankar
பொழுதுபோககான நாவல இநத துளசி தளம. எபபடி,எவவாறு எனறு கேளவிகளைக கேடடால, இநத நாவலை ரசிபபது கடினம. ஒரு Refreshmentகாக இநத நாவலை படிககலாம. ...more
Pramod Kumar
Unbelievable Novel! While I was reading this novel, I scared like as if I am watching a motion picture. Till now This is the best Novel for me and hope will be forever. Yandamoori novels not only gives entertainment but give much knowledge. I love his writing style. If I have a chance, I would remember Yandamoori to write novels like this now.
Vamsikrishna Tm
One of the best horror novel in Telugu.
Srinivas Thatiparthy
You cannot put down book once you start reading.Your heart and mind race at the same speed.
One of the best book I have ever read. Awesome narration and good pace.
Must read.
Sep 11, 2011 Karanam marked it as to-read
wanna read
Apr 06, 2015 Shabana rated it 1 of 5 stars
Oct 09, 2013 Balavardhan is currently reading it
Pruthvi Reddy
Pruthvi Reddy marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Sameer Joshi
Sameer Joshi marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Srinitya marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
P Srinivasulu
P Srinivasulu marked it as to-read
Mani Kumar
Mani Kumar marked it as to-read
J Naidu
J Naidu marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Apurwa marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Srikanth marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Murali marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
  • Ponniyan Selvan-The Cyclone (Ponniyin Selvan #2)
  • Udaiyar (History Of Cholas- Part 1)
  • My India : The India Eternal
  • Sri Madvirat Pothuluri Veerabrahmendra Swamy vari Sampoorna Jeevitha Charitra
  • The Science of Religion
  • మిథునం [Midhunam]
  • (ఇం)కోతి కొమ్మచ్చి
  • Talapatra Nidhi
  • Missing Link
  • Meghaduta Of Kalidasa
  • అతడు అడవిని జయించాడు (Athadu Adavini Jayinchaadu)
  • Ramayana
  • ಮಂದ್ರ [Mandra]
  • Not a Penny More; Kane & Able; Prodigal Daughter
  • Barrister Parvateesam(బారిష్టర్ పార్వతీశం)