Start by marking “తులసిదళం [Tulasi Dalam]” as Want to Read:
తులసిదళం [Tulasi Dalam]

తులసిదళం [Tulasi Dalam]

4.01  ·  Rating Details  ·  338 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Tulasi Dalam (Telugu: తులసిదళం) is a Telugu Thriller novel

Tulasi is a 10 year-old child of a rich man Sridhar and Sharada. Anita is her sister. Sridhar saves the daughter of his boss Robert. As a gratitude, he presents Rs. 10 lakhs in the name of Tulasi. If she dies before the age of 10 years, the money goes to Sri Krishna Saranalayam. She was witch-crafted by some enemie
Published 1980

2 States by Chetan BhagatI Too Had a Love Story by Ravinder SinghThe 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan BhagatThe Immortals of Meluha by Amish TripathiRevolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat
Indian Books - Fiction
137th out of 748 books — 2,118 voters
బారిష్టర్ పార్వతీశం [Barrister Parvateesam] by Mokkapati NarasimhaSastryమైదానం [Maidanam] by ChalamNaa Ishtam by Ram Gopal VarmaKasi Majili Kathalu by Madhira Subbanna Deekshitul...Maha Prasthanam by Srirangam Srinivasarao (Sri...
Best Collection of Telugu
131st out of 135 books — 273 voters

More lists with this book...

Harish Kumar Sarma Challapalli
Mr. Yandamoori was wonderful telugu language writer!! He created waves during his times with this novel. Though many people criticised for writing a novel which promotes black magic and etc.,he darely chose this and mesmerized people with this work.

This can be considered as one of best thrillers which will glue your eyes to the books and slide your fingers through the pages. I say every person has to read this and experience the thrill once in his life time.

These kinds of books may be common in
Srinivas Dyanaboina
hats off Yandamuri garu... may be this book is first of its kind in telugu novel history. even though the story inclined to one side, the inclusion of the other angles to it makes thrilling and new. the content clearly shows how much research or the risk the writer undergone to furnish those details.
frankly speaking , the time i read this book(11pm-4pm)and the content of the novel made me afraid . I slept silently even though I was thirsty as I was afraid to get the water from fridge.
Karthick Shiva
பூதம, பிலலிசூனியம, பிசாசு, மநதிரவாதி, 24 பூத விததைகள - வசீகரணம முதல அஙகஷிதம வரை. (அனிமா, கரிமா, லகிமா, பராபதி, பராகாமயம, ஈசதவம, காஷமோரா..)
காஷமோரா எனனும 16வது விததை கொடூரம. regression(psychoanalysis), hypnotism, hypnotic suggestion எனறு roaster coaster ride தான..

Must read.
Thavanathan T
I think tamil transalation messed up a good story. But a good time pass.
Arun Shourie
May 20, 2016 Arun Shourie rated it it was amazing
One of my first readings and imposed by my mom in my 6th class and one of the most famous writings of Legendary Yandamuri Veerendranath. This novel with a Thriller/Horror plot, is said to have been a sensation at the time of its release in Andhraboomi Weekly and made the weekly so popular. A Story about application of Paranormal-Evil Power on a Little Girl named Tulasi and the struggle of their parents to identify the root cause and how she is protected at the end. The Story gives so much backdr ...more
Chaitanya
Jan 23, 2015 Chaitanya rated it liked it
Trend setter in Telugu occult/horror books. Most engazing
Hari
Jan 05, 2015 Hari added it
I have interested to read
Srinivas
Mahitha
Jan 07, 2015 Mahitha rated it really liked it
nice
Avinash Sankar
பொழுதுபோககான நாவல இநத துளசி தளம. எபபடி,எவவாறு எனறு கேளவிகளைக கேடடால, இநத நாவலை ரசிபபது கடினம. ஒரு Refreshmentகாக இநத நாவலை படிககலாம. ...more
Pramod Kumar
Unbelievable Novel! While I was reading this novel, I scared like as if I am watching a motion picture. Till now This is the best Novel for me and hope will be forever. Yandamoori novels not only gives entertainment but give much knowledge. I love his writing style. If I have a chance, I would remember Yandamoori to write novels like this now.
Vamsikrishna Tm
Jan 03, 2014 Vamsikrishna Tm rated it really liked it
Shelves: telugu
One of the best horror novel in Telugu.
Srinivas Thatiparthy
May 09, 2013 Srinivas Thatiparthy rated it really liked it
You cannot put down book once you start reading.Your heart and mind race at the same speed.
Supertramp
Mar 03, 2012 Supertramp rated it it was amazing
One of the best book I have ever read. Awesome narration and good pace.
Must read.
Balavardhan
Oct 09, 2013 Balavardhan is currently reading it
wyr4h
Vishwa Teja
Vishwa Teja rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
Macharla Sairam
Macharla Sairam marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Ajay
Ajay added it
May 26, 2016
Suneetha
Suneetha marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Sanjana
Sanjana rated it really liked it
May 23, 2016
Madhu
Madhu marked it as to-read
Tonu
Tonu added it
Uma Sankararao
Uma Sankararao marked it as to-read
  • காவல் கோட்டம் [kaval kottam]
  • Ponniyin Selvan-The Killer Sword (Ponniyan Selvan, #3)
  • உடையார், #6 [Udayar]
  • வட்டியும் முதலும் [Vatiyum Muthalum]
  • Sri Madvirat Pothuluri Veerabrahmendra Swamy vari Sampoorna Jeevitha Charitra
  • Udaiyar (History Of Cholas- Part 1)
  • Letters of Swami Vivekananda
  • கி.மு கி.பி [Ki.Mu Ki.Pi]
  • ஒரு மனிதன் ஒரு வீடு ஒரு உலகம் [oru manidhan oru vidu oru ulagam]
  • (ఇం)కోతి కొమ్మచ్చి
  • Talapatra Nidhi
  • అతడు అడవిని జయించాడు (Athadu Adavini Jayinchaadu)