Tulasi Dalam

Tulasi Dalam

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  152 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Tulasi Dalam (Telugu: తులసిదళం) is a Telugu Thriller novel

Tulasi is a 10 year-old child of a rich man Sridhar and Sharada. Anita is her sister. Sridhar saves the daughter of his boss Robert. As a gratitude, he presents Rs. 10 lakhs in the name of Tulasi. If she dies before the age of 10 years, the money goes to Sri Krishna Saranalayam. She was witch-crafted by some enemie...more
Published 1980

Harish Kumar Sarma Challapalli
Mr. Yandamoori was wonderful telugu language writer!! He created waves during his times with this novel. Though many people criticised for writing a novel which promotes black magic and etc.,he darely chose this and mesmerized people with this work.

This can be considered as one of best thrillers which will glue your eyes to the books and slide your fingers through the pages. I say every person has to read this and experience the thrill once in his life time.

These kinds of books may be common in...more
Thava T
I think tamil transalation messed up a good story. But a good time pass.
Srinivas Dyanaboina
hats off Yandamuri garu... may be this book is first of its kind in telugu novel history. even though the story inclined to one side, the inclusion of the other angles to it makes thrilling and new. the content clearly shows how much research or the risk the writer undergone to furnish those details.
frankly speaking , the time i read this book(11pm-4pm)and the content of the novel made me afraid . I slept silently even though I was thirsty as I was afraid to get the water from fridge.
Praveen Kumar
Feb 04, 2014 Praveen Kumar marked it as to-read
i want read the naval
Avinash Sankar
பொழுதுபோக்கான நாவல் இந்த துளசி தளம். எப்படி,எவ்வாறு என்று கேள்விகளைக் கேட்டால், இந்த நாவலை ரசிப்பது கடினம். ஒரு Refreshmentகாக இந்த நாவலை படிக்கலாம்.
Pramod Kumar
Unbelievable Novel! While I was reading this novel, I scared like as if I am watching a motion picture. Till now This is the best Novel for me and hope will be forever. Yandamoori novels not only gives entertainment but give much knowledge. I love his writing style. If I have a chance, I would remember Yandamoori to write novels like this now.
Vamsikrishna Tm
One of the best horror novel in Telugu.
Srinivas Thatiparthy
You cannot put down book once you start reading.Your heart and mind race at the same speed.
Supertramp
One of the best book I have ever read. Awesome narration and good pace.
Must read.
Karanam
Sep 11, 2011 Karanam marked it as to-read
wanna read
Balavardhan
Oct 09, 2013 Balavardhan is currently reading it
wyr4h
Divya
Divya marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Lokesh
Lokesh marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Maruthi
Maruthi marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Ravikumar
Ravikumar marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Rajkumar
Rajkumar marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Kamal Kumar
Kamal Kumar marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Chandra
Chandra marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Uanraju
Uanraju is currently reading it
Jul 02, 2014
Leeladhar
Leeladhar marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Vrks Sastry
Vrks Sastry is currently reading it
Jun 25, 2014
Sriharsha Poola
Sriharsha Poola marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Vennello Aadapilla Antarmukham Vijayaniki Aidu Metlu Dabbu to the Power of Dabbu Tappu cheddam Randii