Start by marking “Under a Crescent Moon” as Want to Read:
Under a Crescent Moon

Under a Crescent Moon

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  177 ratings  ·  10 reviews
When Azaleigh Montclaire inherits the assets of a deceased aunt she’s met twice, to say she’s shocked is a huge understatement. Still, she’s thrown completely off kilter to find out those assets also include a six-and-a-half foot, dark-haired, green-eyed giant of a man who falls to his knees and swears to protect her with his life. Not only is he gorgeous, the man—creature ...more
Published August 18th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Under a Crescent Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under a Crescent Moon

Go Fetch! by Shelly LaurenstonHostage to Pleasure by Nalini SinghThe Naughty Sins of a Saint by Tiana LaveenHunting Season by Shelly LaurenstonBeast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
Best Interracial Paranormal
20th out of 141 books — 163 voters
The Grunt by Latrivia S. NelsonDmitry's Closet by Latrivia S. NelsonGo Fetch! by Shelly LaurenstonBeast by Pepper PaceHer Russian Billionaire by Theodora Taylor
Love Story (BW/WM)
86th out of 306 books — 259 voters

More lists with this book...

Theodora Taylor
Description: When Azaleigh Montclaire inherits her eccentric aunt's estate, she discovers that she's inherited more than a house. There's also a book of spells, a job as the town's guardian witch (its only line of defense against vampires), and -- oh yeah, a shockingly handsome protector name Victor St. Croix.

The Good: This is a doozy of a tale, with a twist so unexpected and huge I gasped out loud. The story was thoroughly compelling and even somewhat funny. Also, both the sex and hero were wri
Toya
I was a little weary at first when it started but it turns out I did like this book. To me it started off good, intriging ...then got a little slow... then picked back up with its fighting witches and vampires, a long lost son... and A hot zombie? WTH? It all made for a nice read. Except it left me wanting more so Im on the look out for the next one from these characters. That simply cant be it!
Icy
I waited a while to read this book because I was weirded out by the zombie thing. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I wish there was more conflict. This book was actually kinda boring. But I love the author.
Tamica Mccullough
This isn't the typical zombie/vampire story. Gives a new twist to the genre. Definitely worth reading!!!
raeneysa
i feel ms violette did her thing writing this book, i feel she put a spin on the creature call vampires. I also like how despite what was done to the hero from the heroine relatives he still didn't blame her for the mistake that made. by the way i look forward to reading ms violette cedar creek werewolves series.
Fashionista
This was a really cute read. I just loved how Victor remained "Victor" no matter what! He was so genuine that I just couldn't help but fall a little in love with him myself.
Dennis R.
A fun read with more than a few hot scenes. Liked the pairing a lot. Will definitely be checking out more of Ms. Dubrinsky's work. Also, love the cover.
Andrea Buschman
I was a little disappointed when he turned out to be a vampire, but I really enjoyed the story and finished it in one day.
Alvinia Dean
Good story, Good read. I gave it a four star because of the book's length..Short
Hasien
I enjoyed this short story. I liked the romance.
Hez
Hez marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Kyo Washington
Kyo Washington marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Cora
Cora marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Analisa Rocha
Analisa Rocha marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Adrien
Adrien marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
  • The Alpha Promise
  • Wild, Wild Mess:Alanta
  • Adrienne (A Bron Universe Novel #1)
  • Bear's Gold (Erotic Shifter Fairy Tales, #1)
  • BirthControl (LaPatron, #2)
  • Rein in the Night [Interracial Cowboy Romance]
  • GianMarco (Blood Brothers, # 1)
  • Army Beasts (Army Beasts #1)
  • Carinian's Seeker (Vampire Council of Ethics, #1)
  • Have I Told You Lately?
  • Scar (Pack Rulez, #1)
  • Theirs to Claim (Claimed, #1)
  • Greeley's Spyce (The Megalodon Team, #4)
  • Tameka's Smile (True Mates, #4)
  • Prophecy of the Undead
  • What a Bear Wants
  • Thierry's Angel (Chevalier Men #1)
A romantic at heart, Violette Dubrinsky enjoys creating intricate situations and placing entertaining characters into them. She is currently the author of Fallen and Bound, the first and second books in her latest Saga, the Dark Gods. Within the year, she intends to release a fantasy-saga, a werewolf saga, and stand alone contemporary romances. She can be reached at violettedubrinsky@gmail.com.
More about Violette Dubrinsky...
Taken By Moonlight (Moonlight, #1) The Masseuse Colorblind (Moonlight, #2) The Dragon Warrior