Start by marking “Under a Crescent Moon” as Want to Read:
Under a Crescent Moon

Under a Crescent Moon

When Azaleigh Montclaire inherits the assets of a deceased aunt she’s met twice, to say she’s shocked is a huge understatement. Still, she’s thrown completely off kilter to find out those assets also include a six-and-a-half foot, dark-haired, green-eyed giant of a man who falls to his knees and swears to protect her with his life. Not only is he gorgeous, the man—creature ...more
Published August 18th 2011

Theodora Taylor
Feb 28, 2012 Theodora Taylor rated it really liked it
Description: When Azaleigh Montclaire inherits her eccentric aunt's estate, she discovers that she's inherited more than a house. There's also a book of spells, a job as the town's guardian witch (its only line of defense against vampires), and -- oh yeah, a shockingly handsome protector name Victor St. Croix.

The Good: This is a doozy of a tale, with a twist so unexpected and huge I gasped out loud. The story was thoroughly compelling and even somewhat funny. Also, both the sex and hero were wri
Toya
Nov 26, 2011 Toya rated it liked it
I was a little weary at first when it started but it turns out I did like this book. To me it started off good, intriging ...then got a little slow... then picked back up with its fighting witches and vampires, a long lost son... and A hot zombie? WTH? It all made for a nice read. Except it left me wanting more so Im on the look out for the next one from these characters. That simply cant be it!
raeneysa
Sep 06, 2011 raeneysa rated it really liked it
i feel ms violette did her thing writing this book, i feel she put a spin on the creature call vampires. I also like how despite what was done to the hero from the heroine relatives he still didn't blame her for the mistake that made. by the way i look forward to reading ms violette cedar creek werewolves series.
Icy
Jun 10, 2014 Icy rated it liked it
I waited a while to read this book because I was weirded out by the zombie thing. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I wish there was more conflict. This book was actually kinda boring. But I love the author.
Fashionista
This was a really cute read. I just loved how Victor remained "Victor" no matter what! He was so genuine that I just couldn't help but fall a little in love with him myself.
Dennis R.
Jan 14, 2012 Dennis R. rated it really liked it
Shelves: keeper, black-media
A fun read with more than a few hot scenes. Liked the pairing a lot. Will definitely be checking out more of Ms. Dubrinsky's work. Also, love the cover.
Andrea Buschman
Nov 11, 2012 Andrea Buschman rated it really liked it
I was a little disappointed when he turned out to be a vampire, but I really enjoyed the story and finished it in one day.
Tamica Mccullough
Nov 25, 2014 Tamica Mccullough rated it it was amazing
This isn't the typical zombie/vampire story. Gives a new twist to the genre. Definitely worth reading!!!
Hasien
Sep 12, 2012 Hasien rated it liked it
I enjoyed this short story. I liked the romance.
Alvinia Dean
Jan 04, 2013 Alvinia Dean rated it really liked it
Good story, Good read. I gave it a four star because of the book's length..Short
Felicia Abney
Felicia Abney rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2013
Toi Broussard
Toi Broussard rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2013
Shelby
Shelby rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2013
Nae
Nae rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2013
Page Skimmer
Page Skimmer rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2014
Jolanda
Jolanda rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2014
Nzinga Adams
Nzinga Adams rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Kamil
Kamil rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Yumi Linebarger
Yumi Linebarger rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Tawana Barnes
Tawana Barnes rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2014
Sophia Richardson
Sophia Richardson rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2012
Kinkysunnybunny
Kinkysunnybunny rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2015
Laura Mcgee
Laura Mcgee rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2013
Dori Johnson
Dori Johnson rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2015
myka zaire shaw
myka zaire shaw rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Lakeshia
Lakeshia rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2014
Moon Starr
Moon Starr rated it liked it
May 19, 2016
Tarah
Tarah rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2015
Aniah Jackson
Aniah Jackson rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
  • The Alpha Promise
  • Gargoyle's Challenge (Gargoyles, #3)
  • Wild, Wild Mess:Atlanta
  • Rein in the Night
  • Adrienne (A Bron Universe Novel #1)
  • Army Beasts (Army Beasts #1)
  • Carinian's Seeker (Vampire Council of Ethics, #1)
  • Red's Bear
  • Have I Told You Lately?
  • Theirs to Claim (Claimed, #1)
  • Scar (Pack Rulez, #1)
  • Greeley's Spyce (The Megalodon Team, #4)
  • BirthControl (LaPatron, #2)
  • Laid Bear (Urban Fairytales, #2)
  • Tameka's Smile (True Mates, #4)
A romantic at heart, Violette Dubrinsky enjoys creating intricate situations and placing entertaining characters into them. She is currently the author of Fallen and Bound, the first and second books in her latest Saga, the Dark Gods. Within the year, she intends to release a fantasy-saga, a werewolf saga, and stand alone contemporary romances. She can be reached at violettedubrinsky@gmail.com.
More about Violette Dubrinsky...