Start by marking “The Nature of God: 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance” as Want to Read:
The Nature of God: 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance

The Nature of God: 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance (God's Love #1)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  49 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
A book that will bring your heart closer to God.

The Nature of God contains 50 Christian devotions, focusing on God's true love and acceptance of us. The devotions portray God's kindness, sweetness, grace, mercy and forgiveness.

These devotions break down the notion that God judges us, and has strict requirements for how we should think, feel and behave. Mona's stance is tha
Published August 18th 2011 by Createspace (first published February 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Nature of God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nature of God

Patricia
Apr 06, 2012 Patricia rated it liked it
Please visit my blog for my review of this Devotional Book:

As usual, comments are welcome!
Enjoy!
Patricia
Jan
Aug 06, 2013 Jan rated it really liked it
This daily devotional guide is all about God's love. Some of the topics include a letter to God, a reminder that we are not alone,faith and that God is on our side. This is the perfect length to allow you to spend a few moments with God.
Cheryl
Aug 20, 2013 Cheryl rated it really liked it
A handy book that can be opened anywhere and God will be with you! The author has a very deep faith to share with her reader and her relationship with God. The best line for me - "we just need to be".
Michelle
Very inspiring into God's promises to us! A great read!!!!
Dana Rongione
Nov 16, 2011 Dana Rongione rated it liked it
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other ...more
Terry
Oct 06, 2011 Terry rated it liked it
I have to be honest with this review. I am struggling with the number of stars to assign. I first wanted to give 2 stars, but to be fair, I settled on 3 because of the quality of writing and the merits of what is contained in this book, but honestly, 3 is a stretch for me. I had some issues with this book, which I'll attempt to explain, and give more details on why I didn't give a higher rating below.

One thing which concerned me, was that there is very little scripture contained in this book. Mo
jea chan
Apr 29, 2013 jea chan rated it liked it
Shelves: not-romance
First I want to say thank you to the Author for the copy and Goodreads for making it happen. I was surprised that I won this copy because my yahoo account is not working anymore so I didn't know anything about it, but then, a mail man came today and gave me this. I don't know if this is God's way of saying, 'Everything will be alright, I'm always here for you, I love you', but Thank God for the book. My favorite part of this book is 'God is my strength', it hit close to home for me. This is the ...more
Raenel Salandy
Oct 14, 2014 Raenel Salandy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book with some reservations

This book has some good points. There are points that I personally don't agree with, but overall it's a good read.
Desiree Ned
Aug 23, 2016 Desiree Ned rated it it was amazing
this book helped me get to know and relate to God on a personal, simple level.
Laura Otemu
Laura Otemu marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Zarah Goslin
Zarah Goslin marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Nicole
Nicole is currently reading it
Jul 09, 2016
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2016
Cia Alinda
Cia Alinda marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Mary Emmanuelle LLenos
Mary Emmanuelle LLenos marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
E Lane
E Lane rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Rafsan Jaman
Rafsan Jaman marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Mardi Gorham
Mardi Gorham marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Jennifer is currently reading it
Feb 19, 2016
PJ
PJ marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Liliyana Shadowlyn marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Dale
Dale marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Lore
Lore added it
Jan 12, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
  • Deeper Into the Word: Reflections on 100 Words from the New Testament
  • Friday's Daughter
  • A Girl After God's Own Heart: A Tween Adventure with Jesus
  • Daily Scripture Reading and Meditation: 31 Healing Bible Verses - To Keep You Healthy, Healed & Whole! (Daily Devotional)
  • Near To The heart Of God
  • Sweet Sanctuary
  • The Dream
  • The Artist's Daughter: A Memoir
  • The NIV Gospel of John: With Devotional Notes
  • Wild Heather (English Ivy, #2)
  • Known and Loved: 52 Devotions from the Psalms
Mona Hanna is an author of fantasy/romance books and Christian non-fiction. She is the author of the Prentor and High Witch fantasy series. Her fantasy books do not contain Christian themes—she leaves that for the devotional writing. Mona enjoys reading, movies, chocolate, and adores cats. She hopes to release many more books in the years to come.

Facebook Fantasy writing
More about Mona Hanna...

God's Love (3 books)
  • God's Promises of Love: 30 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance
  • Devotional Collection: 80 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance