Trucks Trucks Trucks Board Book

Trucks that lift.
Trucks that push.
Trucks everywhere!
Board Book, 28 pages
Published July 6th 2004 by Greenwillow Books (first published 1999)

Heidi
This will be fantastic to read in toddler time. Very few words--but plenty of actions to get the children to do along with the book. Large illustrations to capture their attention. And a great choice for any of the truck-loving kids we have in the group.

4/27/10 & 4/29/10 & 5/3/10 & 5/5/10: Perfect. Each group loved it. A couple had extreme truck lovers so they thought it was great. And they loved doing the motions and such. But they all LOVED the lifting truck. Even the parents thoug...more
Felicity The Magnificent
In this book a little boy had to clean up all his trucks. He pretended to be a workman. He digged with one of his trucks. He plowed with one of his trucks. He pushed with one of his trucks. He rolled with one of his trucks. He scooped with one of his trucks. He loaded with one of his trucks. He hauled with one of his trucks. He sweeped with one of his trucks. He lifted with one of his trucks until it was all cleaned up. I didn't like this book because it was about trucks. -by Felicity
Karen
My son picked this book out from the library last week.

The little boy in the illustrations for this book looks very much like my little blond-headed boy, so, naturally, I changed the name in the book from Matt to Thomas. Then my son wanted to know how the book knew that his room was messy. He also was entranced by the type and number of trucks in this book. He likes this book, but he does prefer his Trucks Go Pop! book right now. I'm OK with that.
Alexander The Triumphant
In this book a little played with his trucks. He digs with one of his trucks. He plows with one of his trucks. He pushes with one of his trucks. He rolls. And then scoops. And then he loads. And hauling. And sweeping. And lifting. And then he cleans up and then his Mom tells him he can go outside for a little while. I liked this book because there's trucks in it. -by Alexander
Barbara
I read the board book version of this and I have to say I really enjoyed the story line and the pretending Matt did with his trucks while he cleaned up his room. The pictures lend themselves well to story time and children will love doing all the actions the trucks are doing.

Paula

A little boy cleans up his room using a variety of trucks and gives a one word description of their work such as hauling, plowing, and loading. Features a gate-fold illustration that opens into a three-page spread.
Aprils
I liked the simple text and illustrations, and I liked the way you could fold out one of the pages to make the truck extra big. I think that boys aged 0-3 would love this book.
Dorian
A book that is exactly what the title suggests: all about trucks. I know some little boys who would have loved this book when they were in their earliest years.
Kelly
I like how the pictures and accompanying words get bigger page after page. I also like the page that opens and all the detail Sis puts into each truck.
Allison
I need to remember this one for Jack. Not much to it, but then again, Jordan isn't all that in to trucks. I'm a bit curious as to why she picked this one...
Lindsey
This book has about on word for each page. It explains all the different things that trucks can do. I would recommend this book for kindergarten or younger.
Little Miss and the Legomeister
Legomeister loved this book when he was three and four. Simple yet imaginative, it's a pleasure to read.
Vivian
Peter Sis brilliantly captures a child's fascination with anything "truck".
Sara Taylor-hughes
Nancy
Nancy added it
Jun 07, 2014
MrsMaryLibrary
MrsMaryLibrary marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Olivia_kids
Olivia_kids marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Wall: Growing Up Behind the Iron Curtain The Conference of the Birds Madlenka Starry Messenger: Galileo Galilei Tibet: Through the Red Box