"I Can't Forget You"

"I Can't Forget You"

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
Derek Bailey is one of Britain's finest tenors. He never forgets Elspeth McPhail, the young Scottish house-keeper who worked for him when he was starting his career in the thirties. Although he becomes famous and successful his personal life is far from fulfilling. This novel covers Derek's professional and personal life over a span of forty years including his two unsatis...more
Published July 2010 by http://www.lulu.com

Jean
Aug 20, 2011 Jean rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
This is a review written by writer, editor and proof-reader, Pearl Harris. I believe it can be seen by others on the site, but, as I cannot see it, I am posting it again.

Aug. 21, 2010 By Pearl Harris Pearl Harris
Once I started reading Jean Collen's romantic novel, I could not put it down.
I soon became involved in the emotions and events of the main characters' lives.

Derek Bailey attracts females and trouble wherever he goes, due to his charisma and talent. How the women in his life deal with su...more
Mhd Aziz
Mhd Aziz marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Jean Collen is a writer, musician and retired teacher of classical singing and piano. She lives in Johannesburg, South Africa with her husband, Errol, a freelance English/Afrikaans translator, writer, proof-reader and editor.

While still in her teens and studying for her singing diploma with famous British duettists, Anne Ziegler (1910-2003) and Webster Booth (1902-1984) she was studio accompanist...more
More about Jean Collen...
Sweethearts of Song: A Personal Memoir of Anne Ziegler and Webster Booth "Webster Booth & Anne Ziegler: Excerpts from 'Gramophone' & Discography" "The Song is Ended & Other Stories" "A Scattered Garland: Gleanings from the Lives of Webster Booth & Anne Ziegler" DO YOU REMEMBER ANNE ZIEGLER AND WEBSTER BOOTH?