Start by marking “Savings Snowflakes in My Pocket” as Want to Read:
Savings Snowflakes in My Pocket

Savings Snowflakes in My Pocket

2.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
When Michael finds that he is the reason his wife, Sarah, is unable to conceive, he asks his brother, Jonathon, to donate sperm for Sarah's in vitro fertilization procedure. Michael makes Jonathon promise to never reveal the deceit to Sarah.
Jonathon adopts Lavar, a young black boy, who came to the Clinic alone, seeking help with a broken clavicle, received from his mother
Published (first published August 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Savings Snowflakes in My Pocket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savings Snowflakes in My Pocket

Tia Bach
Nov 30, 2011 Tia Bach rated it really liked it
My full review can be found at Rebeccas Reads -- http://rebeccasreads.com

An excerpt:

“The mystery of love is a jigsaw puzzle. The whole picture doesn’t appear until all the pieces have been fitted together.” Love is complicated, and the author creates several believable love stories the reader can invest in. We see Sarah ultimately loving two men, and it never seems wrong or perverted. The author also showcases the parent-child bond, whether a child is biological or adopted.

I only wish the story
Cindy Hamilton
Jan 30, 2014 Cindy Hamilton rated it did not like it
Absolutely dreadful. Bizarrely cliche. Everybody's hair was described as "brushed back," wtf. The only reason I finished it was wanting to write a review and get some kind of satisfaction.

I mean, look at the cover pic, dear lord.
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015