Start by marking “Priceless Deception” as Want to Read:
Priceless Deception

Priceless Deception

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  5 reviews
“The French Blue diamond must be destroyed.” Haunted by the words of her dying father, Lady Madeline Sinclair arrives for the London Season with more than parties and the latest fashion on her mind. She has sworn a vow, and the beautifully headstrong and fearless Madeline will allow nothing to distract her…until she meets the infamous Lord Colin, Duke of Douglas, a man kno ...more
Published (first published August 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Priceless Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priceless Deception

Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Jen
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

I’ll admit that I can be rather snobby when it comes to historical romance. I’ve read a lot of good books and therefore tend to be hard on those books that don’t measure up. So, I went into reading this book with low expectations. But, I was pleasantly surprised with a well crafted story. Is it perfect? No. But it was an enjoyable read.

I loved how this story starts out. Madeline is dragging her
Stephanie Burkhart
Dec 20, 2011 Stephanie Burkhart rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all who enjoy historical/regency romance
Coffeen crafts a suspense-filled regency romance with "Priceless Deception." When Lady Madeline Sinclair's father dies, he asks one last thing of her - to acquire the rare French Blue diamond and destroy it. Madeline's task takes her to Colin Montgomery's house - the Duke of Douglas. Will Colin's charming disposition distract Madeline from accomplishing her mission?

Set in regency England with Prinny establishing the standard for English fashion and the ton in full swing, Lady Madeline Sinclair j
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.c...

Priceless Deception is a Regency adventure with all the usual trappings along with fun, humor, and some really scary, life-threatening happenings plus a love that must navigate the troubled waters of dealing with an unfaithful fiancé that returns, of an unwarranted inherited bad reputation, and greed that’s run amok before finding safe harbor.

Lady Madeline Sinclair returns to London to do what she promised her father she’d do as he la
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
This author has done a great job of combining a very good Regency romance with an exciting and suspenseful mystery. The characters are well drawn and realistic with period, but easy to follow, dialogue. The plot is exciting and the author does a great job of building the suspense. I am a big fan of the Regency genre, and the author is very good at describing the settings and people of the era and making the reader feel as if she is right there with the main characters. I loved Madeline’s spunk a ...more
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Ramona Stan
Ramona Stan marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2012
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2012
Sara
Sara added it
Mar 04, 2012
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2011