Start by marking “Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost” as Want to Read:
Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost

Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost (Scooby-Doo! Mysteries #8)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  187 ratings  ·  15 reviews
When a theater becomes haunted by the sounds of mysterious guitar playing, Scooby-Doo and the gang begin searching for clues in order to solve the case.
Published January 1st 2000 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost

Taneysha forsyth
THIS BOOK IS ABOUT THIS CREW WHO GOES AND SLOVE MYSTERIES WITH MONSTERS AND ALL TPYES OF THINGS. I THINK SCOOBY IS A GOOD ANIMAL WHO IS VERY SMART.This book is funny b/c of shaggy the way he walk and laugh.I thinf scooby is chicken at points you have to feed him scooby snacks.the ghost is blue of green and is ugly.Would you slove a mystery without scobby snacks?

MS.STELLACCI'S SCOOBY DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosa Cline
This is a chapter book, so if you are looking for a smaller 'storybook' for younger readers-listeners this isn't your book. However, my special needs teenage son and I really enjoyed reading this book and following 'the Gang' through this adventure. Like some of the other SD chapter books we've read, this one wasn't overly boring. Had enough descriptions and details that you as a reader wasn't sure 'who' did the 'crime' until almost the end. (Where as some of the others a quarter into the book y ...more
Cheyenne
This book is one of my childhood favorites. I'm a huge Scooby Doo fan, always will be, and this was the first, and for a long time the only, Scooby Doo book I had. I've read it multiple times. This book is done in classic Scooby Doo fashion. Even if your child isn't a Scooby fan, it's still a book that they would enjoy. It's a fun mystery filled adventure in a who-don-it style. And even though it has a Groovy Ghost it's not scary at all. Nobody but Shaggy and Scooby will tell you otherwise!
Dolly
Jul 03, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
We love all things Scooby-Doo, so whenever we find a Scooby-Doo book we haven't read yet at our local library, we just have to borrow it. The stories in the Scooby-Doo! Mysteries series are simple, fun, and we enjoy reading them together. Right now, our girls really like these short chapter books, but they also like the shorter picture books too. We've read over thirty of these stories, but there are so many more out there...I think we'll be having fun with these stories for years to come.

This t
Eva Leger
Yet another Scooby book under out belts. :) This one wasn't one of my favorites but Julia liked it well enough. (There hasn't been one she hasn't liked - either the Mysteries or the Collect-the-Clues.)
I did notice with this one that Julia's getting more adept at pulling the clues out and apart. She's starting to notice smaller things and connect them with the bigger picture which is fun to watch. It's also a lovely thing to finish reading and hear her beg me for "one more chapter".
We're reading
Stephanie Tuell
another great book for any scooby fan. scooby and the gang track a ghost that is haunting a theater with music and threats to make people leave. this is a very good book for any beginner reader that is a fan of scooby. i am in my 20s and still reading books about him. a recommended read.
Edwin Angeles
it about hwo a ghost wont to travy to mack avry one lev and athay mack him stuck whih wet contit and thay do this all the time
Laree Brown
This is an excellent book to read to young students! They will probably find the gooney language very entertaining!
Troy
Jul 20, 2010 Troy added it
Time to solve a mystery! These chaper books are perfect for Scooby fans!
Fiza Qazi
i didnt really like this book because it didnt have any details about the mystery.
Livingmylife Justforme

When it comes to scooby I am always there ... LMBO
Elhamy mohmed
كل يوم اشاهد حلقتها وعندي لعبه لها اسمها اسكوبي دو بالي استييشن2
Jaime Contreras
This was flat but I still enjoyed reading it.
Olivia
i think that monster was very scary.
Tyler
Jan 27, 2009 Tyler added it
good book
Shsinsubauhsjsaijijw
Shsinsubauhsjsaijijw marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Jaq Clement
Jaq Clement marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Chyenne King
Chyenne King marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Ayu
Ayu added it
Nov 03, 2014
Liam
Liam marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Samyukthavarma1gmail.com
Samyukthavarma1gmail.com marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Kerry Mcmurray
Kerry Mcmurray marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Charisemae Gamilla
Charisemae Gamilla marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Case of the Marshmallow Monster (Jigsaw Jones, #11)
  • Thomas the Tank Engine Story Collection (Thomas & Friends)
  • It's Not Easy Being Big! (Bright & Early Books)
  • Dora Goes to School (Dora the Explorer, #8)
  • The King of Show-and-Tell (Ready, Freddy!, #2)
  • Splashdown in Cerulean City (Pokemon Chapter Book, #7)
  • Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Jumping Frogs (Encyclopedia Brown, #23)
  • The Bears' Vacation
  • The Intrepid Canadian Expedition (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures, #4)
  • The Haunted House (Choose Your Own Adventure: Young Readers, #2)
  • Save the White Whale!
  • The Untold Legend of the Batman
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Martial Law (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #9)
  • Perfect the Pig
  • Lego Ninjago, Masters of Spinjitzu. The Challenge of Samukai
  • Winnie-the-Pooh and Some Bees carousel book (Winnie-the-Pooh Carousel Book)
Scooby-Doo! and the Haunted Castle Scooby-Doo! and the Snow Monster Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Strikeout Scooby-Doo! and the Howling Wolfman Scooby-Doo! and the Frankenstein Monster