Start by marking “Love Me Gently” as Want to Read:
Love Me Gently

Love Me Gently

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Alisha Fulter was good at hiding...she had spent all of her married years living in fear of her abusive husband and attempting to hide it from everyone around her. After his death, she and her two young children move back to her hometown and try to start over. Leaning on her faith in God, can Alisha find the strength to live? And even more difficult, to love again?

Eric Pet
Paperback, First, 140 pages
Published August 2011 by BloodBoughtWarrior Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Gently, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Gently

Amanda
The story was amazing!! Love the kids in the book, little Kylie and Tyler, both of them stole my heart. Especially little Kylie, she's how I picture my little girl to be, lol! Really wished Eric existed in real life... Uhh, Alisha is one lucky girl. I couldn't put this book down for anything, I found myself walking around the house reading it and doing whatever it was I needed to do for the day. Even had conversations with the book, Yep, conversations! I loved how they argued with themselves and ...more
Audrey Grant
A short but very " close to home" story. Manages to hit the nail on the head in exploring the tough issue of Christian women being married to someone they though was a Christian and the marriage turned abusive. ( In whatever way).
QUOTE: "She had succeeded in hiding five years of pain from everyone, not wanting people to know what a fool she had been." Are words pulled straight from the mind of every woman living or who has lived this nightmare!
While the time of healing was very condensed for th
Kristy
Aug 16, 2011 Kristy rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Christian romance fans
This is my first published novel, and I'm very excited about the opportunity to share it with everyone. Thanks to Amazon, it's now part of the Indie book collection. I think anyone who enjoys Christian romance novels will like it, but it's not your typical cheesy chic-lit either. This novel's got some heart! :P I look forward to seeing some reviews go up, so don't be shy and let me know what you really think of it. :)
Heather Bishop
Heather Bishop marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Galathiel
Galathiel marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Jknick
Jknick marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Sonya Moyle
Sonya Moyle marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
Cindy Williams
Cindy Williams marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2012
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2012
Karen Baney
Karen Baney marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2012
Beckie
Beckie marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2012
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2012
Martha
Martha marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2012
Rosemarie
Rosemarie marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2012
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2012
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2011
Sharon Huether
Sharon Huether marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2011
Carisa
Carisa marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2011
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2011
Pam Grucza
Pam Grucza marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2011
Brisa
Brisa marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2011
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Crystal Hinners
Crystal Hinners marked it as to-read
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jasmine Gladney
Jasmine Gladney marked it as to-read
DaNeisha
DaNeisha marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I'm weird. There is simply no denying that. Neither would I want to because weird = unique in my world. :)

The passion of my life is my faith in Jesus; He is my everything. Without Him I could not breathe...literally. I owe Him far more than I could ever repay, and I can only hope that my novels/stories draw people closer to Him. I write to entertain but also to share what I have learned in my own
More about Kristy Pellegrin...
Beyond What They See A Bride From Japan Escaping From The Black (Type:Red #1) Fighting For The Gray (Type:Red #3) A City For The Red (Type:Red #2)