Start by marking “A Pastry Princess” as Want to Read:
A Pastry Princess

A Pastry Princess

Serafina Blair was the joke of the court—the pastry princess—a chubby mouse with an unfashionable interest in shop keeping. But despite that, she triumphs, opening a second franchise to her successful pastry store. Queen Helena ‘rewards’ her by giving her two virile warriors as her servants, Ismet with long gilt hair and golden eyes and dark and moody Tahir, a desert ...more
ebook, first, 135 pages
Published September 6th 2011 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about A Pastry Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Pastry Princess

Gaylin Walli
I bought this one based on the hook of the sample I downloaded. I think the story had promise but at some point that fell apart. I think I was expecting some greater evidence of the bond between the three main characters. I never saw that happen other than through the eyes of the princess while she watches the sexual antics of the two males she is with. Several of the concepts were intriguing but over all, but I wish the development of the characters had been a little beefier.
Sassafrass
There was something about the story here that seemed a bit disjointed. I felt like it jumped around too much or something. It just didn't flow well for me. I liked the premise and the content but just no so much of the way it was put together. I've read a few Jan Irving books, and this is the first one I've felt this way about. I'll have to pass it off as fluke and move on.
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
A sweet story of Seri, Tihar and Ismet. Seri is 18th in line for the throne and by sheer determination has made her business, Pastry Princess a success. Her cousin the queen, assigns two slaves, Tihar and Ismet to her so that she can continue her line. There's a nasty count who's been evil to all of them. I really liked this story and would like to check out this author for more.
Shelly
Sep 12, 2011 Shelly rated it liked it
I'm not sure why, I had a hard time with this one. I will admit that this my first Jan Irving novel. I would love to have learned a bit more about the guys especially Tahir but I'll tale what I can get.
Catherinen
Catherinen rated it did not like it
Feb 21, 2012
Riley
Riley rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2013
ααlïÿαh
ααlïÿαh rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2015
Laurie
Laurie rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2012
Leola
Leola rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2013
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2011
Roos
Roos rated it it was ok
Nov 07, 2012
Laura Mcgee
Laura Mcgee rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2013
Damynx
Sep 11, 2011 Damynx rated it it was amazing
Loved it , something about men who focus on their woman that gets me Every time !
Shadalis
Shadalis rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2014
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2013
Rebekkah
Rebekkah rated it really liked it
May 28, 2012
Tammy
Tammy rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2013
Jhenn
Jhenn rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2011
Khushboo Patel
Khushboo Patel rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2012
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2013
Jeanae Tyra
MM acts
Vjosa
Vjosa rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2013
Deedee
Deedee rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Daniella
Daniella rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2014
J
J rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2011
Faelan
Faelan rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2016
Genelle
Genelle rated it it was ok
Dec 14, 2013
Mickey
Mickey rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2015
Karena
Karena rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2012
Sherry D. Ware
Sherry D. Ware rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2014

romance author
Jan Irving has worked in all kinds of creative fields, from painting silk to making porcelain ceramics, to interior design, but writing was always her passion.

She feels you can’t fully understand characters until you follow their journey through a story world.
More about Jan Irving...