Start by marking “Tupac Shakur” as Want to Read:
Tupac Shakur

Alan Light

Tupac Shakur

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  253 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Candid, perceptive, and stunningly illustrated, this tribute to the late Tupac Shakur offers a lasting testament to the many aspects of this rap star's turbulent life and career. 128 color photos.
Published (first published April 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Tupac Shakur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tupac Shakur

Michael McKinney
I learned a lot about my favorite rapper TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR.This book sheds light on him and they don't demonize his image and make him out to be this drug addicted,money getting scary ladies man that we may see in most of his videos.But we get to see the kind hearted family man who wanted to see a better world and did what he thought would help him do just that.This book gives you him in full effect with poetry and commentary on him from different celebs and producers among family and friends.I ...more
Dontre Wilbon
This book was very very good! I learned more facts and secrets about my favorite artist like things I knew about 2pac and things I didn't know about him. For example, his favorite actor is Jim Carrey, he was married to a Keisha Morris, and he had a son named Dontre Wilbon that no one knows about. But overall this was an excellent read, I recommend to all my friends.
E.J.  Aponte
I read this book when it first came out and it was mind blowing! I recommend this book to all of real Tupac fans, you won't be disappointed.
Tara Hicks
(NO RATING) I read this book so long ago, I do not remember if I liked it or not
Heena
read in high school to do a research project for english class on tupac. very detailed. lots of interviews. tupac was just such an honest person. its refreshing to read anything he said because you know its not filtered and its not what his publicist told him to say. love him*
Moises Teixeira
I' m currently reading this book, and it's basically about Tupac's life and how he became famous, what he went trough in his past.
Liban Warfa
i like this book because it talks about someones life.
hector  morales
i think this book is a good bioagrophy of tupac shakur
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Ducked'Off Cici
Ducked'Off Cici marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
March
March marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Exzentrius
Exzentrius marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Michael Scott
Michael Scott marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Aylin
Aylin marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Kenton Singleton
Kenton Singleton marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Charlie Poet
Charlie Poet marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Shelley Lamere
Shelley Lamere marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Tressa Childs
Tressa Childs marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Kaleb Fritzler
Kaleb Fritzler marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Nadeto Trifonova
Nadeto Trifonova marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
  • Tupac Shakur Legacy
  • Resurrection, 1971-1996
  • The Killing of Tupac Shakur
  • Tupac Shakur: The Life and Times of an American Icon
  • Holler If You Hear Me: Searching for Tupac Shakur
  • LAbyrinth: A Detective Investigates the Murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G., the Implications of Death Row Records' Suge Knight, and the Origins of the Los Angeles Police Scandal
  • Papa John
  • All Shook Up: How Rock 'n' Roll Changed America
  • Water Cooler Diaries: Women across America Share Their Day at Work
  • The Doors: The Illustrated History
  • Growing Up Again: Life, Love and Oh Yeah, Diabetes
The Holy or the Broken: Leonard Cohen, Jeff Buckley, and the Unlikely Ascent of "Hallelujah" Let's Go Crazy: Prince and the Making of Purple Rain The Skills to Pay the Bills: The Story of the Beastie Boys The Vibe History Of Hip Hop Whiz Comics Special Edition Series 1