Start by marking “The Nanny Years: A Yours, Mine and Howls Prequel (Werewolves in Love, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
The Nanny Years: A Yours, Mine and Howls Prequel (Werewolves in Love, #1.5)

The Nanny Years: A Yours, Mine and Howls Prequel (Werewolves in Love #1.5)

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  202 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Cade MacDougall is determined to raise his daughter Rebecca.

The Alpha of the Rocky Mountain Pack lives on a horse ranch in Colorado with his pack, including his best friend and second-in-command, Michael Wargman, and his childhood guardian, a four-hundred-year old brownie named Sindri. Cade knows he and Sindri can care for Becca, but the child's maternal grandmother doesn'
Published (first published January 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Nanny Years, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nanny Years

Carolyn F.
Cute story, just a list of all the nannies this poor werewolf dad goes thru. I'm was going to read the next book in the series and saw this prequel for $.99 so why not.
Ceci Marlow
Jan 13, 2012 Ceci Marlow rated it it was amazing
Write faster Kinsey!
Aug 25, 2015 Sarah rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unfinished
To be fair I didn't finish this but honestly it felt kind of skeevy when the forty year old guy was checking out his twenty year old nanny. And then she babbled about how she bought a thong to him in her very first talking scene and it just felt juvenile.

Apparently he has a mate who shows up in Yours, Mine and Howls but I don't know... I liked Kiss and Kin well enough but this kind of put me off.
Laurie P
Lol this book was cute!

Great beginning to the story.....I have read both books before & forgot to review this one...I definitely recommend this to everyone...
Paula
Oct 26, 2014 Paula rated it really liked it
This is a reread I like most of this series enough to reread. I keep waiting for the Alpha's and assistants book but that doesn't seem to be happening.
Coyora Dokusho
Jun 22, 2014 Coyora Dokusho rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It *was* pretty adorable

Jun 13, 2016 Billie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifters
Melindeeloo
Mar 25, 2012 Melindeeloo rated it really liked it
I read this prequel after reading Yours, Mine and Howls and though the nanny troubles were illuded to in the book it was fun to get just a bit more of a slice of life on Cade's ranch in the years before Allie makes the scene and to watch Cade and his Second, Michael, as they struggle through a whole slew of not quite right nannies while trying to find the perfect caretaker for Cade's daughter Rebecca.
ValerieC
Several cute, funny stories about a single Colorado Alpha and his werewolf pack, and their frustrating inability to find a good nanny for the Alpha's baby daughter.

Read this before you read 'Yours, Mine and Howls'.
Lydia
Oct 23, 2011 Lydia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, wolves
This author has funny and sexy hands down. A likeable little novella and I'd highly recommend the series to anyone who wants a little light reading with mystery, action and sex on the side.
Mar 09, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great insight to the next book. It short and really sweet with big bad alpha trying to get a not insane normal nanny with no surprises. Really funny.
C is for **censored**
May 19, 2014 C is for **censored** rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
The star rating given reflects my opinion within ‘the official goodreads rating system’.

1 star: Didn’t Like it
2 stars: It’s Okay
3 stars: Liked it
4 stars: Really Liked it
5 stars: It Was Amazing

I don’t really give a rat-fuck that there are some who think I ‘owe’ an explanation for my opinion. Nope, nada, and not sorry about it.

Sometimes I may add notes to explain what my opinions are based on, and sometimes I don’t. I do this for me, on my books, in my library and I don’t ‘owe’ any special snowfla
Stephie
Jan 17, 2013 Stephie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor
A nice and funny prequel to "Yours, Mine and Howls". I loved all the nanny stories.
Kristy
Sep 07, 2012 Kristy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal

I love Cade and Michael!
Teigan Crowe
Teigan Crowe marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Mica Mikka
Mica Mikka rated it really liked it
May 30, 2016
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Jessica Q
Jessica Q rated it liked it
May 17, 2016
Cassandra Bebek
Cassandra Bebek rated it liked it
May 17, 2016
Ensley
Ensley marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Jean
Jean added it
Apr 24, 2016
Chuck
Chuck marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Khole
Khole rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Alex
Alex added it
Feb 04, 2016
Cheryl Duval
Cheryl Duval rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Victoria Glenn
Victoria Glenn marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Emily-jane
Emily-jane marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2016
Shonte
Shonte added it
Jan 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Deep Indigo (Orion, #4)
  • Lydia Dare Wolf Bundle
  • The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies
  • Be the Monkey: A Conversation About the New World of Publishing Between Authors Barry Eisler and Joe Konrath
  • A Howl for a Highlander (Heart of the Wolf, #10)
  • Tiger of Talmare (Frontiers of Love, #1)
  • A Promise Made (Gaian Stories #1.5)
  • Silver Moon: The Complete Saga
  • Harmonia's Kiss (Dragonfire, #4.5)
  • A Matter of Time (MacKendimen, #3)
  • Message for Minerva (Garland of Druids, #9)
  • Summer's Wolf (Westervelt Wolves, #2)
  • The MacLomain Series Boxed Set (MacLomain #0.5-3)
  • Fleeting Passions (Forbidden Passions, #3)
  • Self Publishing Attack! The 5 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws for Creating Steady Income Publishing Your Own Books
  • Take Two
  • A Shot of Magick (Magick Men, #1)
  • Lycan It (Lycan, #3)
Kinsey Holley lives in Houston Texas, where a lot of people know about her Secret Romance Writer Identity. Hopefully those people don’t include her mother or the folks she goes to church with. She’s maried to the Hub, mommy to the Diva, and works part time as a law librarian (the firm doesn’t know about the Secret Romance Writer Identity, either).

She enjoys reading SF, UF, and romance, is addicte
More about Kinsey W. Holley...

Werewolves in Love (4 books)
  • Kiss and Kin (Werewolves in Love, #1)
  • Yours, Mine and Howls (Werewolves in Love, #2)
  • Ready to Run (Werewolves in Love, #3)