Reawakening Eden

Reawakening Eden

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Librarian Eden Fairfax knows exactly where to find books about survival. None of them mentioned how to manage in the aftermath of a worldwide epidemic—with two young orphans in tow.

On a journey south to warmer climes, she finds sanctuary for all three of them among a community of survivors in Seattle. Until she realizes the children are the centerpiece of their bizarre new...more
ebook
Published November 22nd 2011 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reawakening Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reawakening Eden

Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
The concept in this book was great. Over 99% of the worlds population wiped out by a virus. Eden and two small children had left Alaska for warmer climate. In Washington she comes across a group of survivors but soon realize the leader is crazy and he thinks she and the children their saviors in the new world. She escapes them but ends up on foot when the last car she stole breaks down. The cult manages to find her and the kids and then out of the blue comes in Eden's words "Jesus flipping Chris...more
Lexie
I had previously read Andrews only in context with her comedic paranormal romance series "Karmic Consultants". I really, really enjoy those books. They're sexy and funny and paced almost perfectly for afternoon reading or sneaking between work shifts. That said Reawakening Eden is well paced, sexy and thoroughly enjoyable (so really it's just missing the comedy).

Right from the get-go Andrews introduces us to Eden, who is scared witless of the world she's trying to survive in, but doing her level...more
PepperP0t (ireadthatbook.com)
Eden and her young charges face terror as they struggle to find a place in the post-apocalyptic US after a virus has wiped out over 90% of tue worlds population. Eden's survival skills are meager at best having learned at the font of television knowledge and she is lucky to have gotten as far as she has as long as she has. Enter handsome Rambo-like warrior Connor Reed who has decided that Eden and the children would be better off with him and is willing to face the new religious cult rising to k...more
Secretly Reading
More like 3.5 stars

I love post-apocalyptic stories and this one is very well developed. The short story takes place only a year after the epidemic has killed most of humanity so resources are plentiful but rebuilding hasn't started yet. This is the perfect backdrop for the story involving Eden and Connor. The end involving cult leader Jonah was slightly rushed but given the story format that worked okay.

Eden and Connor's relationship is intense, as is everything in this post-apocalyptic world. T...more
Yuri Bellamy
Solid world-building and a strong story concept. I very much enjoyed this novella.
Brenda
I'd been waiting for reawakening Eden because I love Vivi Andrews and wanted to see what she would do with a post apocalyptic setting. The story is about survival, both physical and emotional. I really loved the characters and the world. I'm writing up a longer review for my blog, and interviewing Vivi. Fans of paranormal romance will love her story, but so will fans of romance in general. It was a feel good story, as well as a thought provoking one.
Celestine
I enjoy post-apocalyptic fiction with a romantic twist, so this book landed on my radar. Most of this author's other books appear to be paranormal shifter stuff, which I don't read. This was a good entry in the genre, with well-defined characters and plenty of action. Predictable but a good story, nonetheless. Would read more of this genre from this author.
Ellen
It has a very ineresting permere but I just didn't connect with this story. I felt it could of had more development and substance with characters and storyline..
Bree
This was an awesome, emotional, short & sweet read. Look for it in November from Samhain Publishing.
ToddAn
Excellent world building and interesting characters. Entirely too short.
ms bookjunkie

Short, but I really liked it. *happy sigh*
Charli
for professional review
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Kellie
Kellie marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Alice Dawson
Alice Dawson marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Vivi Andrews writes paranormal romantic comedies and sexy shape-shifter romances. She lives in Alaska when she isn't indulging her travel addiction. For more about Vivi, please visit her website or blog.
More about Vivi Andrews...
Serengeti Heat (Serengeti Shifters, #1) Serengeti Lightning (Serengeti Shifters, #3) Serengeti Storm (Serengeti Shifters, #2) Serengeti Sunrise (Serengeti Shifters, #4) The Ghost Exterminator (Karmic Consultants, #2)