Start by marking “Reawakening Eden” as Want to Read:
Reawakening Eden

Reawakening Eden

Librarian Eden Fairfax knows exactly where to find books about survival. None of them mentioned how to manage in the aftermath of a worldwide epidemic—with two young orphans in tow.

On a journey south to warmer climes, she finds sanctuary for all three of them among a community of survivors in Seattle. Until she realizes the children are the centerpiece of their bizarre new
ebook
Published November 22nd 2011 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reawakening Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reawakening Eden

Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
The concept in this book was great. Over 99% of the worlds population wiped out by a virus. Eden and two small children had left Alaska for warmer climate. In Washington she comes across a group of survivors but soon realize the leader is crazy and he thinks she and the children their saviors in the new world. She escapes them but ends up on foot when the last car she stole breaks down. The cult manages to find her and the kids and then out of the blue comes in Eden's words "Jesus flipping Chris ...more
Lexie
Sep 24, 2011 Lexie rated it really liked it
I had previously read Andrews only in context with her comedic paranormal romance series "Karmic Consultants". I really, really enjoy those books. They're sexy and funny and paced almost perfectly for afternoon reading or sneaking between work shifts. That said Reawakening Eden is well paced, sexy and thoroughly enjoyable (so really it's just missing the comedy).

Right from the get-go Andrews introduces us to Eden, who is scared witless of the world she's trying to survive in, but doing her level
Charli
Oct 07, 2011 Charli rated it liked it
Library Journal review:

Andrews, Vivi. Reawakening Eden. Samhain. 2011. 50p. eISBN 9781609286378. EPUB $4.50. POSTAPOCALYPTIC ROMANCE
Short and fast paced, Reawakening Eden is 50 pages of post-apocalyptic dystopia with romantic overtones. After a virus wipes out over 99 percent of the world’s population, librarian Eden Fairfax gathers two orphan children and heads south from Alaska to search for a place where they can live more comfortably. They join a ragtag community in Seattle that turns out to
PepperP0t
Eden and her young charges face terror as they struggle to find a place in the post-apocalyptic US after a virus has wiped out over 90% of tue worlds population. Eden's survival skills are meager at best having learned at the font of television knowledge and she is lucky to have gotten as far as she has as long as she has. Enter handsome Rambo-like warrior Connor Reed who has decided that Eden and the children would be better off with him and is willing to face the new religious cult rising to k ...more
Secretly Reading
More like 3.5 stars

I love post-apocalyptic stories and this one is very well developed. The short story takes place only a year after the epidemic has killed most of humanity so resources are plentiful but rebuilding hasn't started yet. This is the perfect backdrop for the story involving Eden and Connor. The end involving cult leader Jonah was slightly rushed but given the story format that worked okay.

Eden and Connor's relationship is intense, as is everything in this post-apocalyptic world. T
Brenda
Dec 04, 2011 Brenda rated it it was amazing
I'd been waiting for reawakening Eden because I love Vivi Andrews and wanted to see what she would do with a post apocalyptic setting. The story is about survival, both physical and emotional. I really loved the characters and the world. I'm writing up a longer review for my blog, and interviewing Vivi. Fans of paranormal romance will love her story, but so will fans of romance in general. It was a feel good story, as well as a thought provoking one.
Celestine
Feb 07, 2013 Celestine rated it really liked it
I enjoy post-apocalyptic fiction with a romantic twist, so this book landed on my radar. Most of this author's other books appear to be paranormal shifter stuff, which I don't read. This was a good entry in the genre, with well-defined characters and plenty of action. Predictable but a good story, nonetheless. Would read more of this genre from this author.
ms bookjunkie

Short, but I really liked it. *happy sigh*
Yuri Bellamy
Feb 15, 2014 Yuri Bellamy rated it liked it
Solid world-building and a strong story concept. I very much enjoyed this novella.
Ellen
Nov 10, 2012 Ellen rated it liked it
It has a very ineresting permere but I just didn't connect with this story. I felt it could of had more development and substance with characters and storyline..
Bree
This was an awesome, emotional, short & sweet read. Look for it in November from Samhain Publishing.
ToddAn
Sep 08, 2013 ToddAn rated it liked it
Excellent world building and interesting characters. Entirely too short.
julia barnes
julia barnes rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2015
Printet Kamote
Printet Kamote rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2011
bookbetty
bookbetty rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2014
MaL
MaL rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2016
Jo
Jo rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Holly Smith
Holly Smith rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2013
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2015
MJ
MJ rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2012
Louise
Louise rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2011
Jenn
Jenn rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2013
Kassy
Kassy rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Bookwyrm369
Bookwyrm369 rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2012
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2012
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2012
Dani Worth
Dani Worth rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2011
Beulah
Beulah rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2014
Camilla
Camilla rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »
Vivi Andrews writes paranormal romantic comedies and sexy shape-shifter romances. She lives in Alaska when she isn't indulging her travel addiction. For more about Vivi, please visit her website or blog.
More about Vivi Andrews...