Start by marking “Vampires Drool! Zombies Rule! A FREE YA Paranormal Novel” as Want to Read:
Vampires Drool! Zombies Rule! A FREE YA Paranormal Novel

Read Book

Vampires Drool! Zombies Rule! A FREE YA Paranormal Novel

Lucy Frost must battle the vampires and her fellow zombies to protect one innocent mortal in a REAL clash of the titans!

A FREE YA Novel by Rusty Fischer.
ebook, 1st, 247 pages
Published 2010 by Self-Published

Be the first to ask a question about Vampires Drool! Zombies Rule! A FREE YA Paranormal Novel

Prince of Wolves by Quinn LoftisUnEnchanted by Chanda HahnThe Fallen Star by Jessica SorensenThe Mind Readers by Lori BrightonHollowland by Amanda Hocking
FREE Ebooks For Teens
96th out of 498 books — 1,115 voters
UnEnchanted by Chanda HahnPrince of Wolves by Quinn LoftisThe Fallen Star by Jessica SorensenAlien Species Intervention by J.K. AccinniThe Mind Readers by Lori Brighton
Free Kindle Books (YA)
70th out of 275 books — 430 voters

More lists with this book...

Nov 18, 2012 Netanella rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great book. I was so very surprised at the quality of this book - because let's face it, you never know what you're getting when it's free on the Kindle, or when it's YA, for that matter. This book was awesome! Great writing style, great narrative voice for Lucy Frost, our teenage zombie trying to fit in at the local high school and getting busted by the heat-sensing paper towel dispenser. Lucy's a great character, and she sucks you right in to her world

There's a campy feel to this
Ashley Ehlers
Oct 09, 2012 Ashley Ehlers rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
I've got to hand it to Rusty Fischer, he definitely has a creative side.

I mean who would have thought of creating a plot surrounding one of those silly yet useful hand towel dispensers. Obviously Rusty Fischer had.

It's a unique original plot line that'll have you hooked so fast you won't even know it. This plot is done in two days so you know there's going to be lots of action going on. It's a fast easy read that'll be devoured in no time.

I loved the characters. The AV club was so much fun to
Johnny Zombie-writer
Dec 29, 2012 Johnny Zombie-writer rated it really liked it
I downloaded this from smashwords awhile ago because of the title. This is a very fun YA book, where zombies and vampires are free to go to normal school as long as they don't give theirs secrets away. Great characters and a fun and fast read.
Sep 12, 2011 Kelly rated it it was amazing
This is one of those light-hearted reads that you zip right through and reach the end smiling about. Now, the fact that the main character is a zombie and she manages to make light of her afterlife is what makes this book shine.

Maybe I've been living under a rock, but I haven't come across a lot of books with zombies as main characters. I liked it. I liked that Lucy had these supernatural rules had to live by. I liked that she was able to live like a normal girl for the most part. I mean, sure,
Sharon Stevenson
Aug 16, 2013 Sharon Stevenson rated it it was amazing
'Vampires Drool! Zombies Rule!' is the story of high school student Lucy who just happens to be a zombie trying to pass for human.

Well to start with I have to say I loved the first person narration; Lucy's voice was so fresh and vibrant I was kept totally hooked throughout! The writing style was so good I flew through this book in no time at all. It was such an easy, enjoyable read.

This is a different take on zombies than anything I've read before. I thought it was a really cool and believable c
May 17, 2014 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
I was blown away by this superbly good story!
I enjoyed it so much it had me sneaking in reads everywhere I went!

I don't particularly read many bone crunching zombie books. However I love Fischer's writing and style that I knew I needed to try this one out.
To me, this ranks pretty high up there. It was one of my favorite books of 2013.

On a more review stand point, it at times read to me like a really cool bad to the bone chick action movie. Which is a good thing I might add!

The only "problem" I
Amalia Kollarou
Jul 24, 2013 Amalia Kollarou rated it liked it
It was inserting to read a story obviously from a zombie's point of view. I am a fun of vampires and from the first time I was satisfied they were out of luck. Vampires Drool!Zombies Rule! is the first book I red from Rusty Fischer and most certainly I will try another one.
Aug 24, 2012 Carrie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Zombie young adult readers
Very quick quirky cute book. If you life a zombie's and young adult books then you should check it out.
Jul 20, 2014 Jaleksa rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Will Zeilinger
Jul 22, 2013 Will Zeilinger rated it really liked it
Great teenage zombie angst. The writing kept me turning the pages. Overall - cute story.
Sep 08, 2012 Outi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: koneella
So funny! Definitely worth reading.
Jenn Swanson
Jun 02, 2013 Jenn Swanson rated it really liked it
I was pleasantly surprised by this. It was a good read.
RosieBlue16 rated it it was ok
Aug 04, 2016
Sam rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2013
Jurine Erwee
Jurine Erwee rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Kimberly rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2016
Karen rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2013
Sophie rated it it was ok
Jun 22, 2014
Teccc rated it it was ok
Dec 13, 2011
Shyanne Knox
Shyanne Knox rated it did not like it
Dec 25, 2012
Mishi Ali
Mishi Ali rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2012
Laura rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2012
Gary rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2012
Patricia Torres
Patricia Torres rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2013
Catherine rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2012
Jimmie Mcmillan
Jimmie Mcmillan rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2014
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2013
Omnia rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2014
H.K. Savage
H.K. Savage rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2012
Shreya rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Cherry On Top
  • Abandoned Angel
  • Wasteland (The Kin Trilogy, #1)
  • Transfer Student
  • Unbound (Havoc Chronicles, #2)
  • Oh, Cherry Ripe
  • Ward Against Death (Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer, #1)
  • Fearless
  • Dark and Disorderly (The Adventures of Lillie St. Claire, #1)
  • Zack & Zoey's Alien Apocalypse -or- Alien Busting Ninja Adventure (Zack & Zoey #1)
  • The Geek Job
  • Scrap
  • Death on a Silver Tray (Beau Brummell, #1)
  • Light (Dream Casters, #1)
  • At Water's Edge (The Water Rushes, #1)
  • Valentine's Day of the Undead (Megan Berry, #2.5)
  • I Kissed a Dog (Werewolves of the West, #1)
  • Across the Galaxy
Rusty Fischer is the author of several YA supernatural novels, including Zombies Don't Cry, Ushers, Inc., Becca Bloom & the Drumsticks of Doom and Panty Raid @ Zombie High.
More about Rusty Fischer...