Start by marking “Write, Publish, Sell!: Quick, Easy, Inexpensive Ideas for the Marketing Challenged” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
"Write, Publish, Sell!" is for you-the timid, the frugal, and the marketing challenged. You are entering Phase Two of your writing career, marketing and selling your book. Writing may have been a long and difficult struggle, but you finally put the last period on the page. The next step-marketing and selling is an ongoing process.

There was pleasure in putting words on pape
Published November 14th 2007 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Write, Publish, Sell!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Write, Publish, Sell!

Leon Baxter
Nov 23, 2014 Leon Baxter rated it it was amazing
"If you are a new writer, Write, Publish, Sell is a must read. Valerie Allen offers the basics for any writer who wants to go from idea to published book. As I read the book, I realized it was also a terrific reminder for authors who are already published. I found myself taking notes, as Allen offered new ideas or rehashed ones I had forgotten. A great addition to my arsenal of writing resources."

Leon Scott Baxter, "The Dumbest Genius You Will Ever Meet", author of Secrets of Safety-Net Parentin
Kandi
Apr 12, 2015 Kandi rated it it was amazing
This book was a major help to me when I was in the beginning stages of getting my very first book published. I bookmarked so many pages in this book and I keep it close to me with each book I write. Valerie Allen is my hero as she has helped me on so many levels with getting my books edited, published, marketed, etc.
Valerie Allen
Valerie Allen rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2014
Jen Angel
Jen Angel rated it did not like it
Feb 28, 2012