Start by marking “101 Cose Da Fare Prima Di Morire” as Want to Read:
101 Cose Da Fare Prima Di Morire

101 Cose Da Fare Prima Di Morire

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  228 ratings  ·  27 reviews
If you have the courage to undertake them, these 101 things will change your life.

Learn to fly a plane, go on a demonstration, meet your idol, milk a cow-there are a million things to do before you die, but only a hundred and one will change the way you live life now. 101 Things to Do Before You Die is an essential companion for anyone who wants to enjoy life as it races b
Published November 2nd 2004 by Zelig Editore (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about 101 Cose Da Fare Prima Di Morire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Cose Da Fare Prima Di Morire

Hadi Wijaya
It's like a book of challenge with things to do which I either

- very easy : Learn to Cook, Meet Someone with Same Name, Watch Bestseller Movies, Read Bestseller Books
- very hard : Conquer your Fear, Flying the Plane, Make an Invetion
- sinful : Get Arrested, Do threesome
- angelful : Confess, Save Someone's Life
- uncontrollable : Reach 100 Years of Age, Win Big in Casino
- favourite : Throw Dart into Map and Go to the Destination, See Aurora Borealis
- very expensive: Have Enough Money to Do All Thi
Black Heart
Dec 29, 2007 Black Heart rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people needing a change of pace, adventurers, mid-life crisis-havers
Shelves: shakingthingsup
This isn't so much a book you can "read," so much as it is a checklist in book format. You can flip through it and see which ones you've already done (Win an Award, Get Married Unusually, Be Friends With Your Ex, etc.) and which ones you'd like to do (See the Aurora Borealis, Read the All-Time Greatest Books, Throw a Dart Into a Map and Travel Where It Lands, etc.), and then cross off the ones you will NEVER do (Continue Your Gene Pool? As if!), and make up some things of your own. It's good if ...more
Rigzin
Own a Pointless Collection, check. Meet Someone With your Own Name, check. Do a Runner From a Fancy Resturant, O-kay. Be Friends With your Ex, difficult.

Sigh. I am never going to finish this book.
Hannah
It isn't a book that you read, it's a list of 101 things to do before you die. It is very detailed with questions and pictures to help you document your life. It's not a boring list either and can be for a guy or girl. If you don't buy it I recomend that you at least look at it because you might get an idea for what you want to do for fun. And for all of the book lovers (like me) one thing to do on the list is read the greatest novels of all time, and they give you a helpful check list.
Libby
What a cute little book. I was pleased to see that I had already done quite a few things on the list but not pleased to note that I didnt have enough money to do the rest :) I also discovered Flash Mobbing - what a great idea! I was interested to note (last page details) that Richard Horne is a designer and has done album covers for Faith No More, the Harry Potter book series covers as well as designing the Oryx and crake website. A man of many talents indeed.
Hagar
101 things to do...some are very simple, and some are just as crazy as hell.. but isn't life about enjoying it to the full?
each page has the target..and a chart of what to help you accomplish it!
It's not really about those particular 101 things to do..but about having aims and goals of enjoying life and achieving stuff in life!
so, are you up to the challenge?!
Alice Oakley
I love this little book! A lot of my time is spent thinking about which things I'd like to do and when I'm going to do them. I think it's good to have goals - some of the things in the book aren't to my taste, and some of them are probably impossible, but I've been loving working my way through them (not that I've done many yet!)
Selvaarn
It's a good list but it's a subjective list and some of the things I don't personally want to do (I'd rather do other things), but saying that it a good list to get you started. I also like how the book can be a diary to record your progress as well.
Dorota Pikula
I actually really like this book, some might consider it creepy but I just think of it as a goals book. True some I know I will never do, like have a wild "Project X" style party at my parents house, but still some good ideas in there.
Tim Corke
Another interesting gifty book that just raises the bar in terms of wacky ideas that everyone should strive to achieve. I'd love to go into a bar and shout the drinks are on me but not sure the bank manager would approve :)
Barbi
Definitely an amusing read. It's definitely a mix of "yeah I'd like to do that" and "never in a million years" tasks. The set-up is clever as well, making it easy to use as a functioning list for anyone who's willing to try.
Alex Johnston
While some of the activities on this bucket list book are definitely must-do, it does include some choices that may be pretty over the top. But definitely a handy reference guide for the spontaneous folk out there.
Brie
this is my life long guide and i will continue to follow until i actually do die.

if i were you i would buy it just to see all the fun youre missing out on and knowing that im having it for you.
supercalifragiLINA
eh... not all that great. got it for christmas, it's still sitting on my nightstand. more of a check off list than a book really.
Nikki
Sep 17, 2008 Nikki rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone
Enjoyed it. Some things already did, some sound like fun. Good ideas, well thought out. Wish I was more adventurous.
Farras Octara
A really awesome and out-of-the-box book (with stickers and crazy ideas). I'm willing to do 75% of the book anyway. :P
Desi
Not a very good checklist for a boring person like me! "Do a runner from a fancy restaurant"? Please.
TK Keanini
I think the funniest thing is to have a book of this title forever remain on my to-read shelf.
I loved it! I'm still working on the list, but I hope to get it done before I'm gone...
Shawshanskr
Aug 28, 2007 Shawshanskr marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
better read this book and finish everything in it... i really hope i turned out well...
TJ Shelby
Good ideas. I added a few of them to my bucket list...
Haifa Al-muhanna
Willing to do 90% of that book before I die
Pussinbooks
Slowly working my way through this ;p
Efrain Martinez
2.5 stars is a better fit.
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
  • 2001 Things to Do before You Die
  • This Book Will Change Your Life, Again
  • The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It
  • Let's Go: Europe 2007
  • The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: College
  • The Wish List
  • Bibliotherapy: The Girl's Guide to Books for Every Phase of Our Lives
  • 500 Things to Eat Before It's Too Late: and the Very Best Places to Eat Them
  • Organizing for the Creative Person: Right-Brain Styles for Conquering Clutter, Mastering Time, and Reaching Your Goals
  • If Ignorance Is Bliss, Why Aren't There More Happy People?: Smart Quotes for Dumb Times
  • The 2,548 Best Things Anybody Ever Said
  • Book of the bizarre
  • Pieternella van die Kaap
  • My Goodness: A Cynic's Short-Lived Search for Sainthood
  • 1001 Natural Wonders: You Must See Before You Die
  • Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home and Life
  • Euphemania: Our Love Affair with Euphemisms
  • The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Travel
101 Things to Do Before You're Old and Boring 101 Things You Need To Know. . . And Some You Don't! A is for Armageddon: An Illustrated Catalogue of Disasters 101 Dinge, die man getan haben sollte, bevor das Leben vorbei ist The Modern Day Spotter's Guide