Start by marking “Asterix en de Intrigant (Asterix-Dargaud, #13)” as Want to Read:
Asterix en de Intrigant (Asterix-Dargaud, #13)

Asterix en de Intrigant (Astérix #15)

4.14  ·  Rating Details ·  4,129 Ratings  ·  78 Reviews
Julius Caesar resorts to psychological warfare to defeat the little Gaulish village: he’s sent expert troublemaker Tortuous Convolulus to set friend against friend. Jealousy soon spreads as the Gauls become suspicious of each other. Somehow, Asterix must outwit the wily Convolulus.
Published 1970 by Dargaud

To ask other readers questions about Asterix en de Intrigant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Asterix en de Intrigant

Ahmad Sharabiani
La zizanie=Asterix and the Roman Agent (Astérix #15), René Goscinny
عنوان: آسترکیس و مامور رومی؛ نویسنده: رنه گوسینی؛ نقاشی از اودرزو؛ مترجم: فریبرز افروزی؛ تهران، سامر، 1393؛ در 48 ص؛ شابک: 9786006444390؛ برای گروه سنی: ب ج؛ موضوع: داستانهای فکاهی مصور از نویسندگان فرانسوی قرن 20 م
Vedran Karlić
Jan 24, 2016 Vedran Karlić rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ovaj je bio prezabavan

vjerojatno najbolji do sada
Steef
Jun 07, 2014 Steef rated it it was amazing
Shelves: strips, nederlands
This has always been one of my favourite Asterix episodes. Most of the action takes place around the village, leaving lots of room for the storyline and dialogues. Psychological warfare at its finest.
Helmut
Jul 28, 2015 Helmut rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
Kurzreview: 11 Freunde sollt ihr sein, doch es kann selbst der beste Mensch nicht in Frieden Wildschwein kauen, wenn es der böse Römernachbar nicht will. Fischverkäufer und besonders Ehefrauen bekommen ihren ersten großen Auftritt und zeigen den harten Galliern, wo die wahre Macht zuhause ist.
David Sarkies
Sep 28, 2013 David Sarkies rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comedy
Real Politik in the Ancient World
28 September 2013

Ceaser is trying to raise more money and troops to go and fight some more foreign campaigns however is having some trouble with the Senate (don't we all?). Basically they don't want to approve any more wars until Ceaser gets Rome's house in order, which basically means subduing the rebellious village in Northern Gaul that we all know so well. However, as has become clear by now, because they have a magic potion, defeating them by shear force of
Vasco Ribeiro
Sep 23, 2014 Vasco Ribeiro rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014
Neste episódio César tenta uma nova abordagem no ataque à aldeia Gaulesa. Diagnosticando que a força da sua resitência é a sua uniõa. Pensa promover as quesílias entre eles introduzindo um Romano que tem por atividade criar discussões e zaragatas entre todos. De facto por todo o lado onde passa (entre os amigos de césar, entre os piratas, entre os viajantes da galé que o transporta, entre os legionários) semeia a discórdia. Também o conseguirá na aldeia, quer entre os homens quer entre as mulher ...more
Jacques le fataliste et son maître
Capolavoro. Ottima l’idea, bello il personaggio di Tullius Detritus (il seminatore di zizzania), ammirevole l’intreccio di intrighi in cui il villaggio resta impastoiato, efficacissima la resa della marea montante della zizzania – una presenza reale, incarnata nei balloon, orridi blob verdognoli che incombono sui personaggi… :-)
Natacha Cunha
Oct 29, 2015 Natacha Cunha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Incrível demonstração do poder de um boato.
puppy
Je compte les BDs parce que tout le monde les compte et je les ai lu en français B-)
Vanja Antonijevic
Dec 28, 2007 Vanja Antonijevic rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The sixtheenth volume, and one of my personal favorites. It is very witty and well written. In fact, for a comic strip, it is quite brilliant. The ugly, creepy looking guy is probably the best and most formidable oppononent the village faced.

And the Wiki summary starts:

"The resistance of the Gaulish village against the Romans causes friction between dictator Julius Caesar and the Roman Senate. With their Magic Potion which gives them superhuman strength and is known only to their druid Getafix,
Anggi Hafiz Al Hakam
Asterix lagi-lagi berhasil menggagalkan penyerbuan Romawi ke Galia kendati Julius Caesar telah mengutus seorang penghasut. Si Penghasut ditugaskan untuk merusak tatanan masyarakat Galia dengan taktik adu domba. Si Penghasut berhasil menjalankan tugasnya. Bahkan Asterix dan Obelix sendiri hampir menjadi korbannya kalau bukan karena keakraban mereka.

Dengan keadaan kacau balau di Galia, pasukan Romawi akhirnya menyerbu. apalagi setelah Si Penghasut berhasil meyakinkan Panglima Romawi bahwa ia telah
Manuel Chiofi
Feb 04, 2016 Manuel Chiofi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Il tema di questa avventura é l'amicizia e quel che accade quando la discordia prova a separarci.
Asterix e Obelix dovranno lottare contro un seminatore di zizzania. Tutti sospettano di tutti, ma basta un po' di buon senso e qualche piccolo trucco per far cadere ogni dubbio e far tornare l'armonia.
Albo con tanti spunti di riflessione e qualche geniale trovata di disegno (le vignette verdi per simboleggiare la gelosia e una tavola di battaglia in stile libro di storia). I nostri amici galli ci ins
Sarah Crawford
Jan 15, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Caesar wants to do something about the village and he gets a trouble-maker involved. The guy can get any group of people to arguing and fighting with each other so he goes to the village and soon people are mad at each other and fighting.

Things get worse when the villagers think Asterix has given the magic potion to the Romans. The Romans get defeated in a battle and Asterix is able to turn the trouble-makers methods against him. Fairly funny.
Jerome
Mar 22, 2015 Jerome rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Julius Caesar’s political opponents in the Senate are ridiculing his efforts to pacify Gaul, so he releases a seditious troublemaker from prison in the hopes that he will sow discord among the Gauls. Wherever this agent goes, chaos and jealousy go with him, and this is one the funniest parts of the story. Both the Gauls and the Roman garrison are unprepared for this man’s subterfuge, and his own methods prove to be his undoing.

Excellent, hilarious, and action-packed.
Oliver
Apr 12, 2014 Oliver rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Those cunning Romans send an agent provocateur to the village to dominate the indomitable Gauls by spreading rumour and mischief. Everyone argues with everyone else resulting in copious fights and shouting matches. The camp Aquarium troops develop a cunning form of psychological warfare involving a large club. It culminates in the famous "Battle of the Village" with a four pronged attack and the accidental loss of a Pirate ship.
Christoph
Sep 18, 2016 Christoph rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Keine Reise, kein Besuch von anderen Ländern - Nein - diesmal geht es einfach darum die Dorfgemeinschaft zu teilen. Der Plan der Römer ist es einen Experten zu schicken, der das Wunder vollbringen soll die Gallier dazu zu bringen sich zu zerstreiten. Schön zu sehen mit welchen Methoden er es schafft, die Gallier untereinander aus zu spielen, Missgunst zu streuen und Missverständnisse zu erzeugen. Der Plan geht auch fast auf ...
Becca
Nov 06, 2010 Becca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, 2010, graphic-novel
Much better than the first Asterix book I read, which was a later book only written by one of the two authors. This had some great word puns and an excellent moral. I actually laughed out loud at the bit about the old Roman Senator Stradivarius: "And in the Roman Senate, old Senator Stradivarius is getting all strung up in his well modulated tones, calculated to rouse a crowd to fever pitch, he is settling an old score with Caesar..."
Selena Defraises
I used to read Asterix comic books all the time when I was a kid. This was my favourite. I'm not quite sure why but I was so amazed when I realized that one person can make a difference. Even in a bad way. One person could split two best friends with just his words. Or even worse. This story definetely changed the way I saw things forever.
Bruce
Jul 15, 2010 Bruce rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Asterix the Roman Agent – the denizens of our favorite village have to contend with an insidious new Roman tactician: a rumor-mongering, scandalous slanderer! A marvelous study of envy and petty jealousy.
Devero
Dec 21, 2013 Devero rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Una delle mie avventure preferite di sempre: riuscirà il perfido Detritius a sconvolgere il villaggio gallico che sempre e comunque restiste all'invasore romano?
Detritius è veramente un villain raro, un manipolatore di prima grandezza, un seminatore di zizzania nato, la peggiore minaccia che Caio Giulio abbia mai mandato contro Asterix e Obelix.
Yves
Sep 24, 2011 Yves rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bd
Voilà un Astérix que j'aime beaucoup. C'est un de ceux qui m'a fait le plus rire jusqu'à présent. Le personnage de Détritus sème la zizanie partout sur son chemin, même chez les pirates qui détruisent leur propre bateau. Avec cette BD, on commence à connaître mieux les personnages secondaires et c'est une bonne chose.
Natasha
Jun 08, 2013 Natasha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
The Romans decide the way to finally defeat the Gauls is to send in Tortuous Convolvulus, a man who could start a fight in an empty room, and it's not long before the villagers all turn against each other.

For the first time while reading an Asterix story I thought the Romans might actually win, just for a little while though!
Denim Datta
15th book of Asterix Obelix series. Funny story.

César Viteri
Con el tono ya establecido, las aventuras de Astérix comienzan a ganar profundidad, explorando temas muy serios sin perder la capacidad de arrancar sonrisas. Conocemos más a los personajes de la aldea y demuestra su capacidad de hacer reír y pensar más allá de la caricatura nacional y el porrazo al romano.
Brett James
Jan 20, 2010 Brett James rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is no way to properly enjoy this book as an adult, but I give it my best shot every couple of years or so. I could probably write the exact same review for each of the Asterix books: reading stuff like this when I was younger is what made my brain the way it is.
Mariana
Nov 05, 2013 Mariana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've read most of Asterix's books and I love them, but this book has something that makes me love it more than the others. Maybe it's because the plot it's (a little bit) more interesting than in the other books or maybe it's 'cause I thought the Romans were really going to win this time.
Ruth Frampton
Aug 20, 2016 Ruth Frampton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Always good for a quick read, it's pleasing to see that the jokes haven't aged or lost any of their sparkle in the nearly 40 years since I first started to read Asterix and his adventures with Obelix and Dogmatix.
Sunflower
Read this one for a reading challenge. Can't remember if I had seen this one before, but like the others, the chief souce of amusement for me is not the story but the funny little touches in the background, and the pseudo-Romanisation of all sorts of words and names.
Maria Carmo
Mar 24, 2015 Maria Carmo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Up till now, this is my favorite! A great sense of humor and a refined knowledge of human psychology! Looking forward to reading more of Asterix's adventures.

Maria Carmo,

Lisbon, 24 March 2015.
  • Asterix and the Great Divide (Asterix #25)
  • The Calculus Affair (Tintin, #18)
  • Asterix and the Picts (Asterix, #35)
  • Le Daily Star (Lucky Luke)
  • Un Gaffeur Sachant Gaffer (Gaston Classique, #7)
René Goscinny was a French author, editor and humorist, who is best known for the comic book Astérix, which he created with illustrator Albert Uderzo, and for his work on the comic series Lucky Luke with Morris (considered the series' golden age).

Series:
* Asterix
More about René Goscinny...

Astérix (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • Asterix the Gaul (Asterix, #1)
  • Asterix and the Golden Sickle (Asterix, #2)
  • Asterix and the Goths (Asterix, #3)
  • Asterix the Gladiator (Asterix, #4)
  • Asterix and the Banquet (Astérix #5)
  • Asterix and Cleopatra (Asterix, #6)
  • Asterix and the Big Fight (Asterix, #7)
  • Asterix in Britain (Asterix, #8)
  • Asterix and the Normans (Asterix, #9)
  • Asterix the Legionary (Asterix, #10)