Start by marking “Lost in the Shelikof: An Alaskan Family's Struggle to Survive” as Want to Read:
Lost in the Shelikof: An Alaskan Family's Struggle to Survive

Lost in the Shelikof: An Alaskan Family's Struggle to Survive

Skipper Dale Pruitt stood barefoot atop the capsized hull of his fishing vessel. Bobbing in heavy seas, he steadied himself and assessed his situation. His crew was down below him in the water. The crew was his niece, his son, and his daughter. The t-shirt and shorts he wore would provide no protection against the dark, icy waters of the Shelikof Strait. But his options ...more
Published July 24th 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Lost in the Shelikof, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost in the Shelikof

Balika
Nov 17, 2011 Balika rated it it was amazing
Whoa. Maybe it was my low expectations or the knowledge of the wonderful Pruitt family (and the nightmare thought of going through this with my own family)... but I couldn't put it down! Well-written, good, realistic dialogue. And I remember the anguish of waiting to hear where the bodies would be found... still amazed that they made it!

Cali Kurz
Feb 28, 2013 Cali Kurz rated it did not like it
This is so horribly written that I know people who couldn't even get halfway through the book. I will say, however, that it is a wonderful story of family, love and survival, best told first-hand by the Pruitt's.
Sally
Sally rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Imuya McDaniel
Imuya McDaniel rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2012
Rick
Rick rated it it was ok
Jun 03, 2014
MaryJane
MaryJane marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2011
Kgilbert
Kgilbert marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016