Zombie Love: The Outbreak

Zombie Love: The Outbreak

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Zombie Love is the story of a widespread virus, in a way that has never been done before. As people lose loved ones, some decide that sometimes the people you love are the only ones worth fighting for. As factions form, and the world crumbles, people must choose sides. Help or destroy. When a virus is developed as the ultimate cure all by reversing death itself, the world...more
Published August 8th 2011 by Jericho Publishing (first published August 6th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Zombie Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombie Love

Annabelle Marie Veronica
****FINAL RATING: 3.60 STARS****

CATCHALL
It's a well-known fact that I don't read enough zombie books, so when I get the change, I jump at it! Zombie Love: The Outbreak was one of the most fun books I've ever read. There was tension and anticipation thick on every page and I found I could literally not put the book down for scarcely a moment. Every time I turned the page I knew something would be happening. I really loved this book.

THE HEROINE
SUMMER
Summer was a fantastic character who was absol...more
Vidya-BooksAreMagic
*** This book is provided by the author for review purposes ***

What will you do, if the love of your life is now a zombie and don't even remember you? Will you still like to be with him or kill him for the sake of others? I know this is very difficult to ask and much more difficult to answer. The author of Zombie Love has answered in his own way to these questions.

Daniel and Summer, two teens from the same neighborhood are attracted towards each other for a long time, but never came out with it...more
Courtney (Fuzzy.Coffee.Books)
See this and other fun reviews at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books!

What I Liked: 1) I liked the plot - Summer, while being terrified for her life and her family from these Zombies, is still fighting to save the boy she loves. It's really very sweet, though the way she goes about it isn't really very smart. 2) Summer - she has a sword and is kind of a badass. I mean, she doesn't seem like it at first, but then she pulls out this sword and it's like, geez. Almost a Clark Kent/Superman shift. (Yeah, I pulled out...more
Kelly
Zombie Love was a fast-paced fun read. Though there were definitely moments where I was completely baffled by a strangely-placed daydream, or thrown for a loop by the protagonists thought process, I caught myself laughing during several scenes (which caught me completely off guard!) and unable to put it down.

The prologue, though short, completely sucked me in. With lines like this:
"Sam hoped he wasn't dead if only because he did not want to have to replace yet another lab assistant...But he did
Esha Sharma

I am not into the zombie genre. Actually to think of it have only read a hand full of zombie books which is weird because I love zombie movies. When I was ask to review this book, I just jumped right at it and I was not disappointed at all. It was a very fast and easy read.

The book is about Summer Strom and Daniel Harris, who are life long neighbors and finally starts to notice each other but luck is not on their side. There is a virus outbreak which is turning their town into flesh eating zomb...more
CαthεεBooks
Come by my blog, Forever Lost in Books, for MORE reviews, giveaways, interviews and memes!

3.5 stars!

Publisher : Self-Pub
Format : Paperback
Source : From the author to review

My Opinion:

Zombie Love : The Outbreak was sent to me from the author to review, and it was my first real (physical) book I got! You can't imagine how happy I was!

I read this book last night in one sitting. That tells you how the...more
Book Whales
Originally posted @ Book Whales

How far will you go to protect the person you love?

During the prologue, we find out that Sam has somehow found a way to bring back the dead. But things got out of control, and what he thought would be a miracle turned out to be a nightmare. And this is where the zombies come in.

The story revolves around our main protagonists, Summer and Daniel. Both of them are neighbors, but because of the conflicts between their parents, they didn’t really hang out. At all. But...more
The Bumble Girl {Margie}
I have to admit, I loved this book!
I am so very excited to have an opportunity to review this ZOMBIE book today!
I had only read one other, and let's just say, I wasn't sure that I could ever read another zombie story any time soon, lol! but when I received Eric J. Sobolik's request, I couldn't resist giving the whole zombie thing another try.
Just look at that bookcover! Could you resist???

Love. What would you do for the one you love? How far would you go for it?
To protect it???

The story star...more
Glenda Christianson
Cover Art: The cover is a little freaky...I think the zombie eyes and open mouth are very creepy looking, but what should I expect from a zombie story? Zombie lovers will definitively appreciate it!

This book is a very fun, quick read. The margins are very large and it gives the pages a unique look. I think that someone who is not a "reader" might find this style less threatening than a full page of text and it just may encourage some adolescents to give it a try. I'm all about getting more kids...more
Jessica

It's not my normal genre, I think the last time I read anything involving zombies was the Strange Angels series. It wasn't too bad, although sometimes I found myself having to reread something, because the writing could be a little confusing. In the beginning, we are introduced to the story about how the whole disease and zombie stuff started. It actually helped to understand the book as a whole, and made me wanna know what happened because of it.

I ended up r...more
Natalie Walters
Cute

Adorable and at times laugh at loud funny, zombie love was a surprisingly good read. My only complaint was it's length. There were definite areas of the story that could use some filling out, but all in all an impressive first novel from a promising young writer.
Scottnval Zeck
I LOVED this!! I bought it one night because the book I was really waiting for came out the next day and I couldnt have been luckier!! HOWEVER!! Now this author has disapeared and I am left hanging and trying to stalk him on the internet to write the rest of the book!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU ERIC J. SOBOLIK????????????????
Cristen Motty
Cristen Motty marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Nicole O
Nicole O marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Genie
Genie marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Mimi
Mimi marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Kanyon
Kanyon marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013
Terra Amador
Terra Amador marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
Grrawrjessie
Grrawrjessie is currently reading it
May 12, 2014
Grrawrjessie
Grrawrjessie marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
Darcy Leerhoff
Darcy Leerhoff marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2012
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 06, 2012