Whispers in the Shadows Vol II

Whispers in the Shadows Vol II

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Whispers in the Shadows is back with a second instalment, featuring 20 short stories ranging from horror, suspense and thriller

including:

A Little Fun: Jane's just been dumped and spends a night on the town, but just how far will she go to get over her ex?

A Single Drop: A Woman wakes to find a strange liquid, dripping from her ceiling. What is it and where is it coming from...more
Published July 11th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Whispers in the Shadows Vol II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whispers in the Shadows Vol II

Adriana Noir
I'm really impressed with how creative these ideas are, and how many stories are included. That said, the book could benefit from some editing. The lack of paragraphs on some pages makes it hard to read. The text does not move to a new line every time someone different speaks, often leaving you to wonder which character is talking. Punctuation was imroved in this book, but there are still some minor issues, and a lot of the stories feel rushed and underdeveloped.

It's an imaginative book with so...more
Desley (Cat fosterer)
Another short story collection, that should have something for everyone. Some were too short with no substance, some were a bit boring, but some, like the last one, were really good.
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Glynn James
Glynn James marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Steve
Steve added it
Aug 01, 2014
Niquole Abram
Niquole Abram marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Joe Peterson
Joe Peterson marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
David Carter
David Carter marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Sarah (LF Book Reviews)
Sarah (LF Book Reviews) marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Maryjo
Maryjo marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Christy Parker
Christy Parker marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Heather Porter
Heather Porter marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Bookfan92
Bookfan92 marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Leah Meador
Leah Meador marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Richard Theobald
Richard Theobald marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2013
Britt's Kindle
Britt's Kindle marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
tm
tm added it
Jul 29, 2013
Mariana Harriague
Mariana Harriague marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Larry Hogue
Larry Hogue marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012
Harald
Harald marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
I am a 21 year old writer with dyslexia, I'm currently studying for a degree in English and Classical Studies.

I also have a blog where I post free short stories every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you can find it here: Http://Alanjameskeogh.wordpress.com

Also, I like the way Goodreads gives me the option of providing my date of death. slightly morbid!
More about Alan James Keogh...
Whispers in the Shadows Charnel House Whispers in the Shadow, A Collection Vol IV-VI Whispers in the Shadows Vol IV Whispers in the Shadows Vol V