Start by marking “Outlaw's Delight” as Want to Read:
Outlaw's Delight

Dahlia Rose

Outlaw's Delight

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When he was a lawman Simon Boothe thought of justice like a best friend that would never do him wrong--until he was on the wrong side of the law for a crime that he didn’t commit. To clear his name he had to become one of the men he apprehended, an outlaw living on the outside of a society he once protected. The only place he could go was the one place not even the Pinkert ...more

To ask other readers questions about Outlaw's Delight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outlaw's Delight

Theodora Taylor
Description: When sheriff Simon Boothe is wrongly accused of a crime and sentenced to hang due to the machinations of the most villainous businessman in town, he escapes and flees to a nearby outlaw town. Here, he meets Delight Blue who also has a serious bone to pick with his enemy. The only thing they become more passionate about than revenge is each other.

The Good: Simon and Delight are well … delightful. And Delight makes this book especially worth reading. She’s a great example of how to gi
Tony
I have to say that even with its flaws which were not many I really liked this book and the main characters Delight and Simon. The characters and even the supporting cast were like watching an old western and that is a compliment.
ARe Cafe
Outlaw’s Delight is an enjoyable interracial, historical romance that takes you back in time. The characters show real bravery and endurance and Delight in particular is an exceptional woman. She manages to survive on her own in a very harsh place. She uses a delicate balance of cunning and charm to maintain her tenuous hold amongst some very rough characters. Simon is a great match for Delight because while he may want to take charge he realizes that Delight is no damsel in distress and a great ...more
Kiru Taye
It was my first Dahlia Rose novel. I liked the strong heroine. She carried the story for me. I also liked the wild west setting which was different from others I've read and reminded me of spaghetti western movies I watched as a child.
Do Your Reading
Do Your Reading marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Yoyo
Yoyo marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Kimberly Shaverse
Kimberly Shaverse marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Klbookcra
Klbookcra marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Wakesha
Wakesha marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Steph3892
Steph3892 marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Kaleigh Knight
Kaleigh Knight marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
And Baby Makes Three Baby on Board Billionaires and Baby Rattles The Billionaire's Baby Seal of Honor