Start by marking “5-Minute Princess Stories” as Want to Read:
5-Minute Princess Stories

5-Minute Princess Stories (5-Minute Stories)

This treasury of 12 stories stars all the Disney princesses--including Tiana and Rapunzel--and features a padded cover, and beautiful full-page and spot illustrations. Now the princesses' adventures are the royal choice before bed, on the go, or any moment.
Published July 19th 2011 by Disney Press

To ask other readers questions about 5-Minute Princess Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 5-Minute Princess Stories

VBergen
Jul 23, 2016 VBergen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fairies, fantasy
As stated in the title, the stories are short. The illustrations are beautiful and many are full page.
The book includes the stories:
- Cinderella: The lost Mice and The Royal Friend
- the Little Mermaid: a Special Song, and Ariel to the Rescue
- Beauty and the beast: Belle and the castle puppy, and A Friend for Phillipe (this story is included in the book Enchanted Stables in a longer version)
- the Princess and the Frog: a surprise guest (this story is included in the book Princess Bedtime Stories
Tania
Jun 17, 2016 Tania rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful bedtime story book for little girls. Each story covers a known princess, but instead of a rehash of the original fairy tale/movie like many of these types of books do these are supplemental stories that add to the legend of these princesses. They are also actual 5 minute stories, so they are the perfect length for that nighttime wind down. We read about Arial making friends with a fellow mermaid and encouraging her to step into the spotlight, Cinderella's Prince watching out ...more
Racquel
May 18, 2016 Racquel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, kids
Beyond the Pages
Dec 27, 2014 Beyond the Pages rated it it was amazing
This book is a beautiful collection of shorts for any would-be princess. It will quickly become a favorite for any little girl.
Heather Malody
Feb 28, 2016 Heather Malody rated it really liked it
Lots of nice, vibrant pictures.
Kimberly Herrin
Nov 03, 2015 Kimberly Herrin rated it it was amazing
Wonderful for all little girls.
jacky
Jun 11, 2013 jacky rated it liked it
Natalie liked these, but always wanted to read the same ones instead of reading them all. They really were 5 minutes long unless you stopped to discuss or because of a distraction. I liked that they were new stories because we already own many books that rehash the movies / fairy tales.
Ami Neiberger-Miller
Feb 18, 2016 Ami Neiberger-Miller rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-books
Great collection and lovely pictures. My daughter loves this set, esp. the stories with horses as a character.
Alanna P
Mar 20, 2016 Alanna P rated it really liked it
Cute tales in brief.
Colleen Pugh
Nov 23, 2013 Colleen Pugh rated it really liked it
A wonderful book to read or give your little princess! Covers all the books/movies; Snow White, Beauty and the Beast's Belle, Cinderella, etc. My daughter loves the stories & pictures.
Carrie
Apr 25, 2012 Carrie rated it really liked it

This a book all about different stories of the princesses. The stories are all told in 4-5 pages and little girls love it. They are perfect for right before bed.
WiLoveBooks
Jul 28, 2012 WiLoveBooks rated it really liked it
Shelves: children
My daughter loves this book. The stories are the perfect length for reading at bedtime. Great for girls who like princesses.
Staci'sbooks
May 27, 2013 Staci'sbooks rated it did not like it
I hate this
Ifey S
Ifey S rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Tiffany Thorpe
Tiffany Thorpe rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2016
Mematu Goldah Munu
Mematu Goldah Munu rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Niki
Niki rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Beckie
Beckie added it
Aug 24, 2016
Rosie
Rosie added it
Aug 16, 2016
Daval Davis
Daval Davis rated it it was ok
Aug 16, 2016
Janina Claire
Janina Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it did not like it
Aug 03, 2016
Amanda Wige
Amanda Wige marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Dusty
Dusty added it
Jul 27, 2016
Alina
Alina marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
  • Harry and the Terrible Whatzit
  • Be Good to Eddie Lee
  • Miss Spider's ABC
  • I Hate English!
  • Who Will Guide My Sleigh Tonight?
  • Amelia's Road
  • Sleepy ABC
  • New Testament Stories
  • I Am a Rainbow
  • Too Many Dinosaurs
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias ”Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...

5-Minute Stories (9 books)
  • 5-Minute Disney*Pixar Stories
  • 5-Minute Fairy Tales
  • 5-Minute Marvel Stories
  • 5-Minute Minnie Tales
  • 5-Minute Snuggle Stories Starring Disney Classic Characters (5-Minute Stories)
  • 5-Minute Spooky Stories
  • 5-Minuten-Geschichten: Cars 2
  • 5-Minute Spider-Man Stories: Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends (5-Minute Stories)